Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2012, 08:24 AM   #61
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,429
vCash: 75
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

wow he really said that? that is classless

I know paul has said stupid things, but I didnt take him to be that snobby, that I cant stand
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #62
One Round
Hertfordshire's Finest
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Herts, UK
Posts: 1,442
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

He's scouse
One Round is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #63
B.A.S.
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 98
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
i had a carvery from the pub before. I always expected it to be a top carvery, all at a top quality price, but you had yorkshire puds that were probably around world level...

then there was just some kids in off the streets eating big spuds getting in your way, it was a bit annoying!
B.A.S. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #64
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockybronson View Post
Paul Smith has a point there are many sad people who live on here and are jealous.
I recently found out a few interesting things about the way Paul Smith conducts himself out of the ring and you can trust me,no one here has any need to feel jealous.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #65
lifestylechoice
Everymothersdream
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bristol
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
I recently found out a few interesting things about the way Paul Smith conducts himself out of the ring and you can trust me,no one here has any need to feel jealous.
Does he work as a rent boy between fights?
lifestylechoice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #66
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifestylechoice View Post
Does he work as a rent boy between fights?
You tell me.I'm sure Boxnation would give you his number though.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:39 PM   #67
lifestylechoice
Everymothersdream
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bristol
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
You tell me.I'm sure Boxnation would give you his number though.
You got the bite you were looking for so why don't you elaborate on your comment?
lifestylechoice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #68
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifestylechoice View Post
You got the bite you were looking for so why don't you elaborate on your comment?
I'd rather not.All I'm saying is that no one should be jealous of Paul Smith.I was only commenting because I felt it was rather ridiculous to suggest that people were jealous because they commented on the thread.
Purely coincidental that I heard something through the week that fits in rather well with the comments he made about the Wildcard.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:29 AM   #69
saturday_kid
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North West, UK
Posts: 1,748
vCash: 905
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Come on do tell
saturday_kid is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:33 AM   #70
Paup snith
P4P most avoided champ
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dark side of the moon
Posts: 202
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
I'd rather not.All I'm saying is that no one should be jealous of Paul Smith.I was only commenting because I felt it was rather ridiculous to suggest that people were jealous because they commented on the thread.
Purely coincidental that I heard something through the week that fits in rather well with the comments he made about the Wildcard.
Back it up or stfu
Paup snith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:40 AM   #71
Evil Rick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 287
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
I'd rather not.All I'm saying is that no one should be jealous of Paul Smith.I was only commenting because I felt it was rather ridiculous to suggest that people were jealous because they commented on the thread.
Purely coincidental that I heard something through the week that fits in rather well with the comments he made about the Wildcard.
These things only I know which I won't tell you, who I heard from a guy you don't know and are deffo true confirm my point of view. Excellent
Evil Rick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:58 AM   #72
lifestylechoice
Everymothersdream
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bristol
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
I'd rather not.All I'm saying is that no one should be jealous of Paul Smith.I was only commenting because I felt it was rather ridiculous to suggest that people were jealous because they commented on the thread.
Purely coincidental that I heard something through the week that fits in rather well with the comments he made about the Wildcard.
Does he go gay for pay?
lifestylechoice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:13 AM   #73
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifestylechoice View Post
Does he go gay for pay?
I don't know about going gay but I know he doesn't like to pay.
For anything.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #74
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,785
vCash: 496
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMSTempleGarden View Post
aye but you're a fud so you both have something in common.
And you have a giant **** swinging from your metre-high forehead. What is your point?
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #75
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paup snith View Post
Back it up or stfu
I'd much rather annoy you and leave it hanging.When you're writing one of your fangirl love letters to him you can ask him how popular he is in Glasgow.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013