Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-22-2012, 06:04 AM   #46
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict

Location: Irnbru "just cuts" woman - "geale wins on points - ud"
vCash: 397
Default Re: Green vs Tarver 2....on twitter

Offcourse I'm speculating but it seems pretty obvious to me that this **** is happening and has always happened.
whopperdong is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2012, 06:33 AM   #47
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Best avatar change of 2012 Whopper

You need to post here more often mate, or at least under this account rather than your aliases

Hope all is well champ
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2012, 06:52 AM   #48
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Best avatar change of 2012 Whopper

You need to post here more often mate, or at least under this account rather than your aliases

Hope all is well champ
Wat was wrong with fred, clearly the GOAT av.
Scorpies a legend, such a G.

New job brah, no free time... Could b because I told the true not the truth about my ability / experience. Now paying the price.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:04 AM   #49
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by whopperdong View Post
Wat was wrong with fred, clearly the GOAT av.
Scorpies a legend, such a G.

New job brah, no free time... Could b because I told the true not the truth about my ability / experience. Now paying the price.
Oh ****, I thought you still had choc and the Lamborghini he hired

As long as your making the money my man. Big money equals cute hunnies
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2012, 07:07 AM   #50
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

And I agree, saiko is the ultimate G. Just look at the girl hanging of his arm

Al haymon has been a great advisor to him.
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2012, 07:15 AM   #51
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict

Quote:
Oh ****, I thought you still had choc and the Lamborghini he hired

As long as your making the money my man. Big money equals cute hunnies
I stand corrected, that clearly was the greatest. That **** was epic.

Man I haven been having much luck with the honies.lately I have had a beast attempt to tune me in a pittbull like manner and some gay guy trynna booze me up and get some.... But no luck with the honies.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #52
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict

Quote:
And I agree, saiko is the ultimate G. Just look at the girl hanging of his arm

Al haymon has been a great advisor to him.
Haha his Missus is pure mud. Must b a top bloke.

He's only smw who i could picture challenging a klich and actually try to **** them up.... By any means necassery offcourse.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #53
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:

Old 09-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #54
kingkam

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Boxing is not athletics. It's the hurt business people punch one another in the head. Roids make punches in the head harder not shave a few seconds off a runners time or something like that. A roided fighter could kill or seriously injure someone.
Roids are useless in the boxing game,long lean muscles are the key ,the bigger the e muscle the more oxygen they draw from your blood,which will fatigue the rest of your body quicker.as for power most muscle gain is half fluid retention which can be lost quicker than gained,bench pressing 150 kg doesn't mean that your going to hit harder than a bloke who benches half that and spends an hour a day wackin a heavy bag.I've seen quality fighters take the easy way, and on the outside during training looks like there getting the same results but come fight night pretty much been an empty shell.
kingkam is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #55
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

I hate cheats.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #56
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkam View Post
Roids are useless in the boxing game,long lean muscles are the key ,the bigger the e muscle the more oxygen they draw from your blood,which will fatigue the rest of your body quicker.as for power most muscle gain is half fluid retention which can be lost quicker than gained,bench pressing 150 kg doesn't mean that your going to hit harder than a bloke who benches half that and spends an hour a day wackin a heavy bag.I've seen quality fighters take the easy way, and on the outside during training looks like there getting the same results but come fight night pretty much been an empty shell.
Steroids allow for a higher intensity of training and a much faster recovery time. This is very useful for boxing and that is why many fighters cheat this way. Steroids don't always equal bodybuilders physique. Don't post garbage in future.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2012, 03:02 PM   #57
kingkam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Steroids allow for a higher intensity of training and a much faster recovery time. This is very useful for boxing and that is why many fighters cheat this way. Steroids don't always equal bodybuilders physique. Don't post garbage in future.
Heart and dedication allow for a higher intensity of training,and the right diet and training program will be sufficient for recovery.the only benefit would be if your using them to cut weight.in the end steroids,vitamins,protein powders etc. Are just replacing what you could be feeding your body through eating properly.as for it being rubbish I can only comment on what I have seen.and yes they do allow for a higher intensity of training as I said they look the goods while training but once they finish the course a week or two before a fight they lose a lot of the gain very quickly.
kingkam is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #58
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Heart and dedication allow for a higher intensity of training,and the right diet and training program will be sufficient for recovery.the only benefit would be if your using them to cut weight.in the end steroids,vitamins,protein powders etc. Are just replacing what you could be feeding your body through eating properly.as for it being rubbish I can only comment on what I have seen.and yes they do allow for a higher intensity of training as I said they look the goods while training but once they finish the course a week or two before a fight they lose a lot of the gain very quickly.
The whole post was misguided. I bolded the most idiotic parts.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 09-23-2012, 03:36 AM   #59
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Green is a fckwit, looks like a child going on about the roids, Dannys taken them himself so bit of a hypocrite there, perhaps Tarver should have reminded him of the Soft Part of the Skull comment or Smoking Mundine out of his hole / insignificant. Green is the biggest bogan in perth i rekon, eats his own sht and loves the taste
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 09-23-2012, 03:46 AM   #60
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Dude, aside form the steroids part, supplementation with vitamins etc is VITAL to your general well being and nutrition, let alone being an athlete. Foods are not as packed full of goodness in modern times due to the accelaeration of growth and production. You also would have to eat half your body weight in fruit and veg to get what you need. A top up with vitamins and occasional protein shakes should not be frowned upon.

I am guessing you are not an athlete or just lack experience.
fighta29 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum