Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-07-2007, 06:17 PM   #1
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Now nobody can ever say....

Wladimir didn't win any rematches. I bet the haters are pissed.

Now let's hear about how Brewster is shot now... even though this fight was a mirror image of their last fight outside of Wladimir not falling apart from within. Wladimir hit Brewster at will in their first fight too. He was so damn relaxed that he could have beat on Lamon for 12 full rounds and then did a lap around the arena. Unfortunately Lamon couldn't take it for more than 6.

Buddy is a good hearted trainer, and there needs to be more trainers willing to protect their fighters. Also, Brewster wanted the fight to be stopped, you could tell. He was agreeing with Buddy.
WiDDoW_MaKeR is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2007, 06:18 PM   #2
DoumB
HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Now nobody can ever say....

totaly agree, wlad will get critisized anyway by haters saying Brewster was shot,

Last edited by enzo; 02-22-2006 at 06:28 AM.
DoumB is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 06:18 PM   #3
Goose
Russian oligarch
ESB Addict

vCash: 550

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiDDoW_MaKeR

Now let's hear about how Brewster is shot now...
brewster was shot
Goose is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 06:22 PM   #4
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP

If Brewster would have landed one of those left hook haymakers and dropped Wladimir, people would be saying that "Brewster is the best in the division, he's back!!!"... but since Wladimir was able to avoid all of Brewster attempts, and keep that sustained pounding that he gave him in the first fight, Lamon is shot. It never ceases to amaze me.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:23 PM   #5
HandsOfGold
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Well I predicted Wlad within 6 and knew there was no way in hell Lamon would be able to beat this version of Wlad.

This was a necessary step in Wlad's "development" as Heavyweight Champion and I think he will be more confident than ever.

There is no Heavyweight in the world that can beat him.
HandsOfGold is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 06:24 PM   #6
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsOfGold
Well I predicted Wlad within 6 and knew there was no way in hell Lamon would be able to beat this version of Wlad.

This was a necessary step in Wlad's "development" as Heavyweight Champion and I think he will be more confident than ever.

There is no Heavyweight in the world that can beat him.
Exactly, and if Wladimir would have never rematched Brewster everyone would be saying that Brewster would have beat him again and that Wlad avoided a rematch.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #7
chliJs
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 850

Quote:
If Brewster would have landed one of those left hook haymakers and dropped Wladimir, people would be saying that "Brewster is the best in the division, he's back!!!"... but since Wladimir was able to avoid all of Brewster attempts, and keep that sustained pounding that he gave him in the first fight, Lamon is shot. It never ceases to amaze me.
wlad really impressed me tonight. i was always a supporter (and without a doubt he's the true champion in hw today), but this performance was incredible. it's a shame there is no good opposition for wladimir to prove his skills nowadays. brewster wasn't shot or anything, he was just totally outclassed by a very intelligent fighting wlad.
chliJs is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 06:26 PM   #8
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Wladimir didn't win any rematches. I bet the haters are pissed.

Now let's hear about how Brewster is shot now... even though this fight was a mirror image of their last fight outside of Wladimir not falling apart from within. Wladimir hit Brewster at will in their first fight too. He was so damn relaxed that he could have beat on Lamon for 12 full rounds and then did a lap around the arena. Unfortunately Lamon couldn't take it for more than 6.

Buddy is a good hearted trainer, and there needs to be more trainers willing to protect their fighters. Also, Brewster wanted the fight to be stopped, you could tell. He was agreeing with Buddy.
Dude really how in the **** are you going to claim all this Glory for Wald after he beat a guy thats been out of the ring for more then a year due to a serious Eye injury,if Brewster had , had a tune up that showed he was a 100% this fight would have been more liget , but the fact that he lost his last fight and was partially blind because of that loss ... this win is nothing special.
pit is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 06:27 PM   #9
hitman_hatton1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

i still say beating sanders would have meant more.

because he was completely crushed in that fight with no answers to sanders power and speed.

congrats on beating brewster.

but he should have done it first time really.
hitman_hatton1 is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 06:27 PM   #10
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict

vCash: 224

Quote:
get over it, it happens to most fighters. you wanna try being a calzaghe fan after he beat lacy, they had it worse than anyone.

wlad won, be happy. ignore the uneducated bitchers.
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #11
Chief_Second
Contender
ESB Senior Member

klit beat a guy not worthy of a shot and passed it, but it's what the fans wanted.

sometimes what the fans demand is wrong.

klit looked good and it helped his legacy. haters still have loads on wladdy so don't go thinking it's a battle against the haters.
Chief_Second is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 06:29 PM   #12
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pit
Dude really how in the **** are you going to claim all this Glory for Wald after he beat a guy thats been out of the ring for more then a year due to a serious Eye injury,if Brewster had , had a tune up that showed he was a 100% this fight would have been more liget , but the fact that he lost his last fight and was partially blind because of that loss ... this win is nothing special.
You are trying to say that Brewster is partially blind?

Brewster was coming off of over a year layoff before they fought the first time too. What's your point? Brewster had an eye injury that HAS HEALED 100% and has been cleared 100% by several physicians to box again with no greater risk than anyone else. He doesn't have any vision problems and even admitted after the fight that his eye didn't bother him at all.

Keep on hating... hater.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:31 PM   #13
KillerInstinct
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Wlad haters are funny, they don't even use logic sense anymore. They think that any regular joe could KO Wlad. Hell, I read a post I think made by swedeone that said Brewster kicked Wlad's ass in the first fight! What a remark. Tonights fight, like you said Widdow, was a repeat of the first fight, except Wlad didn't gas out. Why the haters can not understand this..I have no idea.
KillerInstinct is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 06:31 PM   #14
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict

vCash: 1241

And nobody can ever say, that Widdow Maker Is not over biased for Wlad.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 06:31 PM   #15
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman_hatton1
i still say beating sanders would have meant more.

because he was completely crushed in that fight with no answers to sanders power and speed.

congrats on beating brewster.

but he should have done it first time really.
Sanders wouldn't give Wlad a rematch, and stated that much openly. He knews that he wasn't in Wlad's league and wasn't going to try and dodge that bullet again. Wladimir wasn't going to caught off guard a second time around.

Anyways, that is history from over 4 years ago and has no place in today's discussion.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum