Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 05:23 AM   #31
globeman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 349
vCash: 1300
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
Australia is a lovely place in all honesty I got quite a few family members live out there, Im not brave enough to go myself though, I wouldn't be able to cope with every creepy crawly thing trying to kill me.
Nah thats just a stereotype. What part of Australia do they live in ?
globeman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2012, 05:24 AM   #32
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Granada, Spain.
Posts: 4,348
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by globeman View Post
Dude in reality nobody from the UK calls Australia inferior, you love it here.



Ok Ill stop.

The English and their Glass Jawed Identity in the fighting game is just to easy to crack. I mean why cant we just import half the Carribean, send them to scrap you guys then we can boast on how tough us Aussies are. Hilarious.
I had a lovely week in Australia back in Feb with some of my Aussie mates, The Rose family, Barry Michael, Johnny Famechon, Porky Brooke, Robbie Peden, Frank Ropis, Paul Ferreri and Henry Nissen. None of them felt the need to call the Brits cunts. Real fighting men!
AlFrancis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:28 AM   #33
globeman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 349
vCash: 1300
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

..........................................
globeman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:29 AM   #34
globeman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 349
vCash: 1300
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlFrancis View Post
I had a lovely week in Australia back in Feb with some of my Aussie mates, The Rose family, Barry Michael, Johnny Famechon, Porky Brooke, Robbie Peden, Frank Ropis, Paul Ferreri and Henry Nissen. None of them felt the need to call the Brits cunts. Real fighting men!
I dont really see the Brits as cunts, was a bit harsh. In Australia C*nt is a pretty free flowing word..
globeman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:30 AM   #35
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,132
vCash: 81
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by globeman View Post
Nah thats just a stereotype. What part of Australia do they live in ?
A couple live in Perth and I have a uncle that lives in canberra, My step-sister is over there as well but I can't remember where, she did tell me but I obviously wasn't paying attention.

They all say how lovely the place is though and I will go out there one day.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:30 AM   #36
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Granada, Spain.
Posts: 4,348
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by globeman View Post
I dont really see the Brits as cunts, was a bit harsh. In Australia C*nt is a pretty free flowing word..

Yes, I know mate! It's not over here though
AlFrancis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:53 AM   #37
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,924
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlFrancis View Post
Yes, I know mate! It's not over here though
It is down my end
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:06 AM   #38
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Granada, Spain.
Posts: 4,348
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
It is down my end
Is right mate, it just depends on who's calling you it.
AlFrancis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #39
raymann
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: france
Posts: 529
vCash: 1331
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by globeman View Post
Yeh you Brits are hard as f^ck, so tough that you need Carribeans to do your fighting...

Who cares about this Nation vs Nation shit in the fighting game when its all about the individual. Its borderline pathetic if you think someone of Carribean descent is a representation on how tough Brits are, or by default yourself.
jesus christ man, have you forgot your medication? theres no malice or spite in this thread, or even between aussie and uk posters. calm down man.
raymann is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:56 AM   #40
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,924
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlFrancis View Post
Is right mate, it just depends on who's calling you it.
Me Mam usually
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:56 AM   #41
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,340
vCash: 500
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by globeman View Post
Dude in reality nobody from the UK calls Australia inferior, you love it here.



Ok Ill stop.

The English and their Glass Jawed Identity in the fighting game is just to easy to crack. I mean why cant we just import half the Carribean, send them to scrap you guys then we can boast on how tough us Aussies are. Hilarious.

You need a zoot man
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:01 AM   #42
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Granada, Spain.
Posts: 4,348
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Me Mam usually
AlFrancis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #43
McGuinty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 500
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladiatoR View Post
Why have you posted a video of a Brit beating a Russian when it's Brit vs Aussie thread?

You could also say why is there a Jamaican/Canadian beatin an Aussie.

It's gas, when Lewis was fighting (especially against Bruno) Brits hated him.. they said "he wasn't British" and booed him for every second of the fight, and there was Bruno who had "True Brit" on his shorts.. and when he becomes "one of the greatest Heavyweights of all time", they ****in love him. Typical Brits.
McGuinty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #44
McGuinty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 500
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP93 View Post
Maybe


He's a middlweight who loses to a host of Brit's at 160

Yep


Afolabi disagrees


So really you have one maybe 2 divisions where you have the better single fighter, the other 14-15 divisions though...

Geale might be top 5 p4p in the UK, probably not though. Laughable.
Afolabi? You mean the Nigerian/American bloke? At least, thats what you'd be callin him if he wasn't any good.
McGuinty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #45
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Granada, Spain.
Posts: 4,348
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brits bashing Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuinty View Post
You could also say why is there a Jamaican/Canadian beatin an Aussie.

It's gas, when Lewis was fighting (especially against Bruno) Brits hated him.. they said "he wasn't British" and booed him for every second of the fight, and there was Bruno who had "True Brit" on his shorts.. and when he becomes "one of the greatest Heavyweights of all time", they ****in love him. Typical Brits.
That's like saying Johnny Famechon wasn't an Aussie.
AlFrancis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013