Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 10:15 PM   #61
Skullrip
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 478
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
u do realize that pac was weighing around 145 for his 130 lb fights on fight night right? Pac didnt have to move up as much weight as you're making it seem, he just isnt cutting as much weight as he did at the lower weights

ding ding ding! what a stupid answer! by coming in near 145, pac is risking fighting guys who weigh in 145 as well, but rehydrate to 150 or more come fight night. you don understand what disadvantage that puts pac in, right?
Skullrip is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #62
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
if pac is so scared of how big and bad the ww's are he shouldn't be fighting at the weight. its better than making a joke out of the division with all his stipulations like he currently has


wbc catchweight diamond title
I am fed up of people like you. Do you know what negotiation means?? Obviously not. Stop being biased and hating.
The reason catchweights were started ( and Pac did not start it ) was so fighters could fight in different weight classes best vs best with out giving so much of an advantage to either fighter FACTS my friend which you do not use, you only use your point of view based on Blah Blah Blah
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #63
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsb
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 196
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullrip View Post
ding ding ding! what a stupid answer! by coming in near 145, pac is risking fighting guys who weigh in 145 as well, but rehydrate to 150 or more come fight night. you don understand what disadvantage that puts pac in, right?
Oh no! so instead of pac having a weight advantage he might now be at a disadvantage so unfair
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #64
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsb
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 196
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
I am fed up of people like you. Do you know what negotiation means?? Obviously not. Stop being biased and hating.
The reason catchweights were started ( and Pac did not start it ) was so fighters could fight in different weight classes best vs best with out giving so much of an advantage to either fighter FACTS my friend which you do not use, you only use your point of view based on Blah Blah Blah
catchweights were cool back when there were only 8 divisions but now that they have pretty much doubled there is no reason for pac to try and create even more mannyweights just fight in a division and quit being such a *****
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #65
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,678
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
catchweights were cool back when
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
megavolt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #66
Skullrip
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 478
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
Oh no! so instead of pac having a weight advantage he might now be at a disadvantage so unfair
tis hard to enlighten an idiot.
Skullrip is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #67
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
catchweights were cool back when there were only 8 divisions but now that they have pretty much doubled there is no reason for pac to try and create even more mannyweights just fight in a division and quit being such a *****
Pac is not the only fighter doing it A-hole. But because you are so infatuated with the issue let me know how many TONS you weigh lmao
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:36 PM   #68
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsb
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 196
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullrip View Post
tis hard to enlighten an idiot.
then enlighten me. why is it ok for pac to have all these stipulations but when it comes time for him to give a little he goes into full *****-diva mode?
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #69
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
then enlighten me. why is it ok for pac to have all these stipulations but when it comes time for him to give a little he goes into full *****-diva mode?
Tell Me what did he take in the JMM, Mosley, Bradley fights ?? Except the bigger cut ( as the more popular )
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:50 AM   #70
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Hatton is the perfect example. Pac agreed to something then went back on what he said.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:14 AM   #71
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Hatton is the perfect example. Pac agreed to something then went back on what he said.
Yeah you read that somewhere.. lmao
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:30 AM   #72
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Yeah you read that somewhere.. lmao
Nah...I just watch the entire sport of boxing and what's going on in each division.

Manny originally said 50/50 but he ended up changing to a 55/45 and they settled on 52/48.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:58 AM   #73
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,342
vCash: 816
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Nah...I just watch the entire sport of boxing and what's going on in each division.

Manny originally said 50/50 but he ended up changing to a 55/45 and they settled on 52/48.
Yup.


And he is supposed to be the one fighting for Honour
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:11 AM   #74
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsb
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 196
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Tell Me what did he take in the JMM, Mosley, Bradley fights ?? Except the bigger cut ( as the more popular )
JMM and Mosley were handpicked and stood no chance of winning. His tougher fights he always needs something extra (catchweights, overweight penalties, more PPV) or refuses to give extra
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #75
SuperHut
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 290
vCash: 450
Default Re: Why Can Pac Have All The Terms But No One Else?

Pacquiao is the boss.
SuperHut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013