Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #241
Florez
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
just shut your ass up

Truth is, that fight was close. Look at how many Boxing websites and writers that also scored it for Pacquiao you make it sound like Pac vs Marquez 3 was a Robbery like Pac vs Bradley.
Florez is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #242
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florez View Post
Truth is, that fight was close. Look at how many Boxing websites and writers that also scored it for Pacquiao you make it sound like Pac vs Marquez 3 was a Robbery like Pac vs Bradley.
bradley won one clear round FFS!
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #243
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 196

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
Of course not......my bad...meant Pac.... Floyd came out of left field with accusations and special demands for additional testing. Pac had the weight penalty bull shit.
yeah and they both had their BS stipulations. therefore no one could cheat. pac wouldn't make the fight though
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #244
Florez
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
I was talking about the Marquez-Pacquiao 3 fight that it was close,
But Pac-Bradley was a Robbery.

* HBO poll shows 91% believe Pacman beat Bradley.

* Among the experts, 120 scored the bout for Pacquiao, 1 scored the bout a draw, and 1 scored the bout for Bradley.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #245
Florez
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
8-4 for Marquez

Good for you. Marquez won in your heart.

*HBO Boxing fan poll - Draw 42%
, a draw? damn must be a Close fight.

* Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.

But Pacquiao won officially and it wasn't The 2011 Robbery of the year.

Yahoo.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Boxing Scene.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Bleacher Report.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Proboxing-fans.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.

***************** - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Yardbarker.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Fightclubwriter.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #246
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816

Pactards unite!
turbotime is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #247
santiagoraga
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
Manny hasnt looked so good since the Mayweathers exposed him they did thier job "he off that shit now"
Does that Include Jeff Mayweather?

I thought it was highway robbery, Mayweather would tell me on Monday afternoon from the Mayweather Boxing Club. I actually thought that Pacquiao won at least ten out of twelve rounds. It was hard to give Tim Bradley even two rounds. There were a couple rounds that were just feeling out rounds and I gave those to Bradley. In the tenth round he performed real well, but other than that he was losing.

I think it was pretty obvious his technique was nothing but wild, said Mayweather. He did have a good jab. I think Pacquiao is very easy to hit with a jab. That was the only punch he had that was effective. I give [Bradley] credit though, he still had some balls. He stood in there and tried to swap with Pacquiao even though hes not a puncher. It wasnt a completely bad performance, its just that he was overmatched, thats all.

or maybe you're referring to Roger...

"Can't lie i hate Manny but he did beat the shit out of Bradley. But like i said it's no one to blame but Bob Arum."

or maybe Sr.?

"I didnt score the fight, I can just tell you. I knew Pacquiao won. I felt he won the fight. I felt like there was a gap, where you could see who was winning. "
santiagoraga is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2012, 07:59 PM   #248
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
Bradley won 4 rounds. Having him just winning 1 round is worse than the actual result of the fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florez View Post
Good for you. Marquez won in your heart.

*HBO Boxing fan poll - Draw 42%, a draw? damn must be a Close fight.

* Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.

But Pacquiao won officially and it wasn't The 2011 Robbery of the year.

Yahoo.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Boxing Scene.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Bleacher Report.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Proboxing-fans.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.

***************** - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Yardbarker.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Fightclubwriter.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.

Does that list of experts inlude Skip Bayless also? **** off.
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #249
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
yeah and they both had their BS stipulations. therefore no one could cheat. pac wouldn't make the fight though
What makes you think "no one could cheat"? And in reality Pac has been the only one bending in order to get Floyd into the ring. Floyds been creating obstacles...one after another to delay or avoid the fight.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2012, 08:05 PM   #250
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
What makes you think "no one could cheat"? And in reality Pac has been the only one bending in order to get Floyd into the ring. Floyds been creating obstacles...one after another to delay or avoid the fight.
yeah pac really bent over to make the fight. suing his camp and then walking away from fight mediation if that is bending over then he certainly has
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #251
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
yeah pac really bent over to make the fight. suing his camp and then walking away from fight mediation if that is bending over then he certainly has
Shit......after all the accusations its speaks volumes just how much Pac wanted Floyd. I mean....Pac could have told Floyd he's chicken shit and told him to go **** himself. Had Pac been the one making the accusations and demanding Floyd take his brand of tests in order for Pac to agree to a fight....Floyd would have told Pac he's a bitch and to **** off....

And EVERYONE would be calling Pac a "duck".....and everyone would be right.. But of course that's not reality.....reality is its been Floyd ducking Pac....go figure..
Old 09-26-2012, 08:14 PM   #252
santiagoraga
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Bradley won 4 rounds. Having him just winning 1 round is worse than the actual result of the fight

Does that list of experts inlude Skip Bayless also? **** off.
Jeff Mayweather thought Bradley won 2 rounds at best. In other words, **** off, you little faggot. Run along and gnaw on your mother's afterbirth.
santiagoraga is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #253
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Shit......after all the accusations its speaks volumes just how much Pac wanted Floyd. I mean....Pac could have told Floyd he's chicken shit and told him to go **** himself. Had Pac been the one making the accusations and demanding Floyd take his brand of tests in order for Pac to agree to a fight....Floyd would have told Pac he's a bitch and to **** off....

And EVERYONE would be calling Pac a "duck".....and everyone would be right.. But of course that's not reality.....reality is its been Floyd ducking Pac....go figure..
Random testing isn't floyd's brand of testing, it's been around for ages. Floyd didn't accuse pac of roids until pac killed the fight and fought that bum clottey
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #254
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Random testing isn't floyd's brand of testing, it's been around for ages. Floyd didn't accuse pac of roids until pac killed the fight and fought that bum clottey
The testing Floyd wanted is his brand....he worked with a testing agency to come up with tests that met his criteria. Random testing has been around for a long time......but not in boxing and not watered down to conform to one fighters preference.

Floyd accused Pac before the Josh fight kid.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #255
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

floyd had nothing. poor guy
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum