Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #361
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Puga is a bitch and is picked on in his country. He does not realize that Manny priced himself out. He thinks Floyd should ignore the economics of the fight and just take 50/50.

Puga, you have no face on ESB. You are looked at as nothing more than a bitch on ESB. Posters here, not just flomos, but all posters think you have no life and you don't know what your talking about.

Tell me about Ezzard Charles Puga. If you can't then your a fake boxing fan who just trolls.
Thatman is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2012, 11:37 PM   #362
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict

Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
and you think guys respects your posts? it's like reading from an 8 year old kid.

if only floyd has his fans confidence, he should not worry with the 55-45 split for the winner. but of course floyd is right, he is doing the fighting and not his fans.
you are kidding right? On this forum you are considered the ****ing alphalpha.

Your a bitch man. Nobody on this forum respects you. Your posts are so pathetic, you roll with the troll right below you.
Thatman is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 02:38 AM   #363
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
you are kidding right? On this forum you are considered the ****ing alphalpha.

Your a bitch man. Nobody on this forum respects you. Your posts are so pathetic, you roll with the troll right below you.
Thatman, Im still waiting for a subpoena, where is it?
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #364
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Jones View Post
I see there's a reading comprehension problem here. Let me walk you through this slowly.

- In '09, Mayweather wanted random blood testing.

- The NFL nor NBA, back in '09 and even to this day, DO NOT do blood testing.

I ask again: please explain how the 'the NFL and NBA are just as adequate as USADA kid' when NEITHER do blood testing, not in '09 for the time frame you're continuing to defend Arum for NOR to this very day?

No gimmicks, just answer the question, square.

And what do you base this on, lame?

Seriously, please explain your basis for believing that 2 leagues that DO NOT DO BLOOD TESTING were equipped to be paid in '09-'10 to do a one-off boxing event using pulled-out-of-their-azz protocols.

But it's having that effect. That's the point, square.

Yes or no question: Do they random blood testing now, and did they do it when this fight was being talked about.

Only one person here is embarrassing himself. And it ain't me. Your responses (or lack thereof) are all anyone needs to see.
Well Damn!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #365
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Jones View Post
I see there's a reading comprehension problem here. Let me walk you through this slowly.

- In '09, Mayweather wanted random blood testing.

- The NFL nor NBA, back in '09 and even to this day, DO NOT do blood testing.

I ask again: please explain how the 'the NFL and NBA are just as adequate as USADA kid' when NEITHER do blood testing, not in '09 for the time frame you're continuing to defend Arum for NOR to this very day?

No gimmicks, just answer the question, square.

And what do you base this on, lame?

Seriously, please explain your basis for believing that 2 leagues that DO NOT DO BLOOD TESTING were equipped to be paid in '09-'10 to do a one-off boxing event using pulled-out-of-their-azz protocols.

But it's having that effect. That's the point, square.

Yes or no question: Do they random blood testing now, and did they do it when this fight was being talked about.

Only one person here is embarrassing himself. And it ain't me. Your responses (or lack thereof) are all anyone needs to see.
Oh boy... Now I'm a "Square" Where the **** are you from and who the hell still talks like that? I mean besides your corny ass? Seriously....what's even more embarrassing for you Sweets is that you "think" your word-smithing is cool when it's just corny.

Reading comprehension isn't a problem for me....You're the only one who's not showing the ability to comprehend "Square". I'm sorry.... I had to throw that shit in there....How can you not feel like a complete cornball saying shit like that?

The NFL or NBA would have gladly opted to conform to Floyd's special requirements....just as USADA did when Floyd originally approached them with his special idea to avoid the fight with Manny.

The reason WHY the NFL and NBA don't do blood testing is simple....IT'S NO WHERE NEAR AS EFFICIENT OR EFFECTIVE AS URINE ANALYSIS! The type of testing that catches the most who have any kind of illegal drugs in their system is Urine tests. Blood tests RARELY ever catches anyone in the Olympics you knuckle head. Urine testing catches almost any athlete who shows up with something illegal in their system.

So in that regard....the NFL or NBA are just as adequate as USADA who have experience in random drug tests for world class athletes. If USADA could change their testing protocol for Floyd...So could the NFL or the NBA.

How many times has USADA and Floyd's version of random testing caught a cheat? And you're telling me Floyd's tests have already made an impact some how? VADA's testing protocol has....

And guess what.....IT WAS URINE TESTS THAT CAUGHT BERTO AND PETERSON... NOT BLOOD TESTS.

Sweets.....I dig your enthusiasm kid....But this shit is way too easy. It would help if you had a stronger foundation for your argument but I guess you're doing the best you can....No hard feelings.....but you are one of the corniest mother****ers on ESB.

Last edited by KnuckleUp99; 09-29-2012 at 02:49 PM.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #366
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

^ ^ boom!
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #367
Mrtibbs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1615

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
well it's pretty obvious he isn't on them anymore since he's looked like shit for 2 years now and got outboxed by 38 yr old lightweight
Can you say age?
Mrtibbs is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #368
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
Oh boy... Now I'm a "Square" Where the **** are you from and who the hell still talks like that? I mean besides your corny ass? Seriously....what's even more embarrassing for you Sweets is that you "think" your word-smithing is cool when it's just corny.

Reading comprehension isn't a problem for me....You're the only one who's not showing the ability to comprehend "Square". I'm sorry.... I had to throw that shit in there....How can you not feel like a complete cornball saying shit like that?

The NFL or NBA would have gladly opted to conform to Floyd's special requirements....just as USADA did when Floyd originally approached them with his special idea to avoid the fight with Manny.

The reason WHY the NFL and NBA don't do blood testing is simple....IT'S NO WHERE NEAR AS EFFICIENT OR EFFECTIVE AS URINE ANALYSIS! The type of testing that catches the most who have any kind of illegal drugs in their system is Urine tests. Blood tests RARELY ever catches anyone in the Olympics you knuckle head. Urine testing catches almost any athlete who shows up with something illegal in their system.

So in that regard....the NFL or NBA are just as adequate as USADA who have experience in random drug tests for world class athletes. If USADA could change their testing protocol for Floyd...So could the NFL or the NBA.

How many times has USADA and Floyd's version of random testing caught a cheat? And you're telling me Floyd's tests have already made an impact some how? VADA's testing protocol has....

And guess what.....IT WAS URINE TESTS THAT CAUGHT BERTO AND PETERSON... NOT BLOOD TESTS.

Sweets.....I dig your enthusiasm kid....But this shit is way too easy. It would help if you had a stronger foundation for your argument but I guess you're doing the best you can....No hard feelings.....but you are one of the corniest mother****ers on ESB.
How was Floyd supposed to ask for VADA when it wasn't even ****ing created yet.
turbotime is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #369
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
How was Floyd supposed to ask for VADA when it wasn't even ****ing created yet.
he can ask for it right now if he wants to. in fact he can do what donaire is doing now. i thought he wants to set an example by cleaning up the sport?
Old 09-29-2012, 06:27 PM   #370
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

Quote:
he can ask for it right now if he wants to. in fact he can do what donaire is doing now. i thought he wants to set an example by cleaning up the sport?
He has set the example. Which is why Donaire is doing it. Pac's own countryman...that's rich
Old 09-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #371
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
He has set the example. Which is why Donaire is doing it. Pac's own countryman...that's rich
so you think he can't cycle his PEDs / TRTs during off season?
Old 09-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #372
Sweet Jones
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:

"Sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs."
-Sean Carter

Quote:
I am going to stop right here. Because this is essentially the problem with 90% of the Pac related things you post.

Why don't you simply post ANY actual PROOF from ANY of those leagues that suggests they "would have gladly opted to conform to Floyd's special requirements". Post ANYTHING that backs up that assertion you just made.

The truth of it is that you can't. You don't who those labs are, if they are controlled by the leagues or not, if they are even legally able to perform the testing (exclusivity with the leagues), if they actually are equipped to handle and test blood, etc.

You are simply TALKING OUT OF YOUR AZZ with this. You know it. I know it. Everyone reading this thread knows it.

This is why you are much worse that the typical so-called 'Pactard'. Because even though they love PAc, even they have enough decency to not just make up isht that anyone with a brain could EASILY disapprove.

You, OTOH, do so repeatedly, all in a lame attempt to bolster Bob Arum's bullsh!t. Just blatant, ridiculous and easily debunkable LIES. Combined with your mistaken belief that you are somehow much smarter than you actually are, and you come off like a dayum clown with this stuff, 'kid'.

Stay focused, lame. You're embarrassing yourself. Seriously.
Sweet Jones is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 06:42 PM   #373
killjoy408
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichu View Post
manny still needs to take the tests the *****.

40million and turned it down? bitch move.

Floyd by way of TKO

begins @ 3:20

Concerning the Split

"It's ok for me if he gets the higher percentage than me." -MP

Concerning The Testing

"No problem, Whatever he wants, I'll take the testing. No problem, even the night of the fight." -MP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6cAFhTwgE0[/ame]
killjoy408 is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #374
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

Quote:
so you think he can't cycle his PEDs / TRTs during off season?
What good does that do him?
Old 09-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #375
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
What good does that do him?
he has fooled his fans into believing that he is cleaning the sport. why not take it to the next level and prove that he's clean year-round? floyd has a friend who owns a TRT clinic.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum