boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #106
boxon123
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,233
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
If i'm a joke what are you piggy? All you do is suck pac **** on this forum, not only that you post generic messages from thread to thread like a god damn parrot.

And why you mad I exposed a racist poster, it was a long time coming and would happily do it again? Why you mad?

Also what is this nonsense of me defending floyd and 50 cent with miss jackson? How the hell can that be when I was the first one on esb to break the news of 50 banging miss jackson

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Once again you embarrass yourself time and time again.
Have you ever got caught up in an argument and even when you know you are wrong you still try and win the argument? Oscar stuck the Mayweathers with all the legal bills by apologizing first. ROFL
boxon123 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #107
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,677
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester proctor View Post
How's that a better source? This is the press row, people who write about boxing for a living. Named sources, you know, not an easily manipulable nameless poll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
Have you ever got caught up in an argument and even when you know you are wrong you still try and win the argument? Oscar stuck the Mayweathers with all the legal bills by apologizing first. ROFL
Why did you just quote me that had nothing to do with my post?
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #108
lester proctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,113
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
What got voted robbery of the year>
There ya go, that'll tell you the anonymous poll is bogus. You had PWill Lara that same year, far less close.
lester proctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:12 PM   #109
Florez
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,347
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Ok that is one source. Go check the fan poll on HBO the following week.

12% scored it for Manny. LMFAO Pac****s don't get that there are better sources out there.

No matter how you look at it Manny is 1-1 in his last 2.

Officially beat Marquez (3) and lost to Bradley.

Unofficially lost to Marquez (3) and beat Bradley.

Either way he 1-1.

Ok *****, 42% Draw - HBO Fan Poll - Pacquiao vs Marquez 3.

Max Kellerman, HBO: 114-114 Draw
Larry Merchant, HBO: 114-114 Draw
Harold Lederman, HBO: 116-112 Pacquiao
Steve Marzolf, InsideHBOBoxing.com: 115-114 Pacquiao
Bob Papa, HBO: 114-114 Draw


Either way it was a close fight. You can score it for Marquez.. but Pacquiao won officially and that fight wasn't even a robbery like Pacquiao vs Bradley.

2011 Robbery of the year -

Yahoo.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Boxing Scene.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Bleacher Report.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Proboxing-fans.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.

***************** - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Yardbarker.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.
Fightclubwriter.com - Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara.




As for the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight...

Everyone Knows that Pacquiao won against Bradley. (Not as close as the Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 Fight)

HBO poll shows 91% believe Pacman beat Bradley
and 2% draw.

The Ring & Boxing Scene still has Pacquiao at # 1 Welterweight.


Last edited by Florez; 09-26-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Florez is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #110
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,541
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florez View Post
We shall see what happens in the next couple of weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather sr accuses Pacquiao again.

Even though, lets say if this fight does happen mid next year, it has lost it's hype.
If Sr. or Roger **** up....it shouldn't have any affect on Floyd. He can't be responsible for some loose cannons.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:55 PM   #111
GOW7
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: C-Town AZ
Posts: 2,796
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florez View Post
Pacquiao looked good against a Younger, Prime & Undefeated Timothy Bradley with MOST Boxing websites, writers & fans have it for Pacquiao.

That's why The Ring, Boxing Scene still has Pacquiao at #1 at Welterweight.
Only to try to save a fight that isn't going to draw much. This fight only does 800K PPV buys. The official numbers wont be released like the rest. And Manny yet again is going to look like ****.
GOW7 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #112
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,856
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Pacquiao is embarrassing me to be a boxing fan. Now all the casual fans are going to see this *****ass nicca over hear suing his opponents because they hurt his feelings.

When Rachman called Lewis a ***, Lewis fought him in the lead up to the fight and knocked him out during the fight
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:57 PM   #113
bahobilat
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 369
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

gowagaya7 is here.

the void machine ****riders are here.
bahobilat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #114
bahobilat
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 369
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Pacquiao is embarrassing me to be a boxing fan. Now all the casual fans are going to see this *****ass nicca over hear suing his opponents because they hurt his feelings.

When Rachman called Lewis a ***, Lewis fought him in the lead up to the fight and knocked him out during the fight
so you hate a person who uses the legal remedies provided in a civilized society yet idolize a guard poking, wife beating, ex con.

i knew it. void fans are degenerates.
bahobilat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:00 PM   #115
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,342
vCash: 816
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Pacquiao is embarrassing me to be a boxing fan. Now all the casual fans are going to see this *****ass nicca over hear suing his opponents because they hurt his feelings.

When Rachman called Lewis a ***, Lewis fought him in the lead up to the fight and knocked him out during the fight
This.

Floyd said Mosley was on steroids during 24/7. What did Mosley do? Tried to knock his head off.

Ali called Frazier all sorts of ****. Did Frazier sue?

Leonard said Hearns had to have been on steroids. Hearns agreed to stronger testing instead of suing.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #116
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florez View Post
Whoa, Most of them had it for Pacquiao.

Among the experts above, 120 scored the bout for Pacquiao, 1 scored the bout a draw, and 1 scored the bout for Bradley.
Yes a huge robbery.

If you don't think Pacquiao won that fight, you don't know boxing.

Pacquiao won very comfortably too.

It is funny how some people can suggest this fight is similar to the Marquez fight.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #117
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,541
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
Really don't see the big deal, the whole episode was pointless. Floyd didn't even bother turn up to court to busy betting on football games to give a damn about pac's lawsuit.


As for the apology another pointless gesture as floyd in several interviews has already said he didn't say pac was on PEDS and that pac is a great fighter, whilst also suggesting in other interviews pac is on PEDS and is a cheat.

So no need to get excited about this gesture it's a very empty one at best.
Unfortunately a gesture like this one is never "empty" per say. Even if it was "FORCED".....the fact is the OTHER option of NOT agreeing to the settlement and disregard the "TERMS" would be far less appealing for Floyd and his clan.

So even if he didn't mean it....it really doesn't matter because he's admitting wrong to the world. After all the accusations and allegations he never backed up coming forward and "making right" in the eye of the public is really all that matters. That's not an easy thing to do and a tough pill to swallow. There are always consequences for men when making mistakes. Even if it's just by spreading a "white lie" about another man.

Live and learn.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:09 PM   #118
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Pacquiao is embarrassing me to be a boxing fan. Now all the casual fans are going to see this *****ass nicca over hear suing his opponents because they hurt his feelings.

When Rachman called Lewis a ***, Lewis fought him in the lead up to the fight and knocked him out during the fight
Defamation of character?

Floyd broke the law.

And when you make mistakes you have to pay.


How I start spreading rumours about you, that you like touching little boys, and go round saying that I know you do, say this on national TV and get other people believing it too.

Even though I just made it up and have zero evidence, wouldn't you feel a little aggrieved?

And if it affected your income, how people viewed you, people will ask you about it and doubt you.

Would you use the law of the land to put things right?
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #119
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
This.

Floyd said Mosley was on steroids during 24/7. What did Mosley do? Tried to knock his head off.

Ali called Frazier all sorts of ****. Did Frazier sue?

Leonard said Hearns had to have been on steroids. Hearns agreed to stronger testing instead of suing.
Mosley did take steroids
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #120
bahobilat
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 369
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Defamation of character?

Floyd broke the law.

And when you make mistakes you have to pay.


How I start spreading rumours about you, that you like touching little boys, and go round saying that I know you do, say this on national TV and get other people believing it too.

Even though I just made it up and have zero evidence, wouldn't you feel a little aggrieved?

And if it affected your income, how people viewed you, people will ask you about it and doubt you.

Would you use the law of the land to put things right?
well, first off pedo would be banned from esb.

but expect degenerate behaviour among void fans.

beat up a woman. applause. poke a guard in the eye. applause.

defame other people. applause.

truly, the scums of the earth.
bahobilat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015