Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-08-2012, 03:29 AM   #1
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default will demori fill in for towers? will DKP say yes? the BIG Q& A IN OZ boxing.

hi lucas. youve lost your opponent for the 11th. any chance mark demori can fill in?

hi sally. id just like to take this opportunity, to tell you what a credit to the sport you are, by keeping the bastrds honest on the ESB aussie forum.

no worries lucas, i do my best mate.

so lucas, is mark an option?

well sally, mark is a dangerous opponent these days, as you know. first there is the rumour of his blown up body and the method used to introduce those substances to his body. there is also the worry of his private life and his '***yboxer' fling. it worries me of his 'mardi gras' lifestyle, and their associated medical problems.....he has those concerns from 2rumoured lifestyles...and ive got to worry about myself with his blood everywhere...

well lucas, there are now full body condoms, and this special breathing aparatus that would still let you hit eachother, without blod spatter. you interested in that as a solution?

well sally, as a fighter we all know he cant fight. he is a fraud, he's been ko'd cold by light heavies, and refuses to fight real opponents. so, yeah. as long as the boxers condom suit was worn by mark, i see no issues. it would be my most concerning fight ive ever had though.

what if the suit gets torn lucas.

well sally, as long as it isnt torn where he likes it, the fight could continue...

fighting the short demori, as against the tall 'towers', is 3 days notice enough to change from fighting a tall opponent that you know and have sparred with, to a short opponent you have only seen in black and white reels?

sally, i feel mark is limited. he couldnt bust a roid pimple on his chest from all the evidence ive seen. john wyborn showed he is chinny, and he has only ever fought crippled men from old peoples hospitals.

ok. then you are fine with fighting mark?

yeah sally. with the full body condom...no problem.

lucas, mark always has an answer for real fighters such as yourself if they put out a challenge to him. he's says 'DKP says no'. if that were to happen, would you fight alex leapai..?

lucas goes pure white. sally, ive gotta have a movement......lucas goes to the bathroom....fast, and i wonder about the wet stain on the back of his jeans as he was running. jeeez, it stank the room up.

after a while and some grunting, and some pretty violent toilet noises, lucas returns.....with a towel around his waist...

sally, um alex...um...youd have to talk to my management....um, er. i think alex has another fight. i dont think he can make it.

lucas, if he could do it. i mean be here by the 11th, would you take his challenge?

sally, didnt a tsunami just hit japan? i mean, i dont think hong kong is a good place to be at the moment. i think for the good of aussie boxers, we should just forget the whole thing. i dont wanna see anyone get hurt...

ok lucas. thanks for your time. good luck in the future, and bash them poms mate.

thanks sally...sorry about the smell mate. must be the local tucker.....

Quote:
any retard that take this seriously, deserves the shit heaped on him or her..or it.. or confused.
swingin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
Totalpac
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: will demori fill in for towers? will DKP say yes? the BIG Q& A IN OZ boxing.

That hurt my brain.

Only thing you got wrong was the sparring partners bit.
Totalpac is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 05:28 AM   #3
Ned Kelly
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: will demori fill in for towers? will DKP say yes? the BIG Q& A IN OZ boxing.

Why dosnt Alex volunteer or Huamono. Both are scared to fight Lucas.
Ned Kelly is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Biggest fcking troll, now fabricating conversations with yourself. get a life you looser, i hope the mods dissable your posting rights AGAIN.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #5
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 11:13 PM   #6
bruiserh

vCash:

I'm just in a weird place right now having read that. Just don't know what to say.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:39 AM   #7
old man
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Could you wear those full bodied condoms on rainy days?
old man is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum