Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 09-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #106
Fellonblackdays
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 462
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Not surprised the guys a nutcase.
Fellonblackdays is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2012, 12:33 PM   #107
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 32000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellonblackdays View Post
Not surprised the guys a nutcase.
"Civilizationally challenged"
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #108
MIK1000
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

As a fighter, I like Harrison the way he is. He's maybe a wanker with or without a drink in him, that I'm not sure about. However he is the definition of bad ass fighter. The is ****ing scarier than Mike Tyson but about half the weight of him and he gets in the ring and beats down people in robotic fashion. I ****ing love it.

He's like a Glasgwegian Roberto Duran.

Last edited by MIK1000; 09-30-2012 at 03:59 PM.
MIK1000 is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #109
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
You kiddin me? If I brought Scotty in pisswater like Tennants, he would probably crash them over my head! Scottys a vodka man.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #110
seans867

Just confirming that having had the misfortune to come across Scott on several occasions I can state that he is nothing but a cunt, I don't think I've ever wanted a boxer to fail so badly than I do him.

The guy is an absolute bully that takes liberties with people because they know who he is and he knows they won't say anything back to him, I've watched him literally stroll up to people in pubs and say to them "your in my seat mate" even though the place is empty just so he can scare someone or try and start a fight. Yes he is/was this bad.

To me he hasn't done **** all time, people like him don't even deserve the chance in the first place never mind a second chance, just because he's been in jail and now he's making a comeback doesn't automatically make him a good guy. I'd be willing to bet this is the exact same worthless alky that I've came across years ago.
seans867 is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #111
Johnny Coyle
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

delete.

Scott Harrison does strike me as a bully
Johnny Coyle is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 06:01 PM   #112
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:
Originally Posted by seans867 View Post
Just confirming that having had the misfortune to come across Scott on several occasions I can state that he is nothing but a cunt, I don't think I've ever wanted a boxer to fail so badly than I do him.

The guy is an absolute bully that takes liberties with people because they know who he is and he knows they won't say anything back to him, I've watched him literally stroll up to people in pubs and say to them "your in my seat mate" even though the place is empty just so he can scare someone or try and start a fight. Yes he is/was this bad.

To me he hasn't done **** all time, people like him don't even deserve the chance in the first place never mind a second chance, just because he's been in jail and now he's making a comeback doesn't automatically make him a good guy. I'd be willing to bet this is the exact same worthless alky that I've came across years ago.
I can believe this. I remember I was in a taxi and the driver started talking about boxing. He got onto the subject of Harrison and said he was the biggest wanker he has ever had in his taxi.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #113
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Whatever next...

I was visiting the zoo one day, & I got talking to the zookeeper. We got on the subject of boxing, and the zookeeper mentioned Scott Harrison, and the tone of his voice deepened as he caught my eyes with his steely gaze.

"You know that scott harrison fella? hes a real bad 'un" the zookeeper whispered darkly as his brow furrowed.

"Harrison walked up to that lions cage as bold as brass, & scowled at the lion & said- You think you are the king of the jungle lion? Well I have got news for you. Im the king of the ****in jungle now" before scott swaggered off in the direction of the proboscis monkeys.

The zookeeper said Scott is the biggest cunt thats ever been at the zoo.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2012, 05:18 AM   #114
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:

Whatever next...

I was visiting the zoo one day, & I got talking to the zookeeper. We got on the subject of boxing, and the zookeeper mentioned Scott Harrison, and the tone of his voice deepened as he caught my eyes with his steely gaze.

"You know that scott harrison fella? hes a real bad 'un" the zookeeper whispered darkly as his brow furrowed.

"Harrison walked up to that lions cage as bold as brass, & scowled at the lion & said- You think you are the king of the jungle lion? Well I have got news for you. Im the king of the ****in jungle now" before scott swaggered off in the direction of the proboscis monkeys.

Irrefutable fact: If Scott Harrison was not a boxer, you would just regard him as another Glesga ned.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2012, 08:13 AM   #115
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
I can believe this. I remember I was in a taxi and the driver started talking about boxing. He got onto the subject of Harrison and said he was the biggest wanker he has ever had in his taxi.
Honestly mate,there's a million stories like that.What I used to hear was that his first missus would create an issue with a guy(not going into detail as I accept it's all speculation) then demand that Scotty do the guy if he didn't smile back at her or talk or whatever,even open the ****ing door for her!

I remember when his dad had the gym just round from Morrison's,and someone told me they left his gym because Scotty was an absolute nightmare.
You can take comfort in the fact that he has been reprimanded and warned more than once,but if he knows the opposition isn't up to much,he'll still get up to his old larks.
Bottom line is he is what he is.He won't change and will always polarise opinion.People will always talk about him and I only believe some of the things because I've met people from out his way who have no reason to lie.Don't people think that if he was a good guy,people from Cambuslang and Glasgow as a whole would embrace him as a hero and favourite son?
He's a shitehouse when he's drunk and it doesn't look like he'll stop drinking.He might well be a good guy when he's sober.I don't know that so I wouldn't ever say I know that he's a prick drunk or sober.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #116
tottenham dave
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

Whatever next...

That was brilliant.

Currently sitting on a train and feel like a bit of an idiot for bursting out laughing!
tottenham dave is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2012, 11:12 AM   #117
scotchpieirnbru
Contender
ESB Senior Member

How long will this take before we know if he's going back to the slammer?
scotchpieirnbru is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2012, 11:35 AM   #118
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict

vCash: 542

Quote:

Whatever next...

brickfists is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2012, 11:54 AM   #119
Rocky
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

Whatever next...

Brilliant Dunky
Rocky is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #120
Black_Rainbows
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco666 View Post
not saying harrisons an angel sober but his crime's were commited under the influence of shit loads of alcohol so cut the guy some slack for **** sake.

No, you don't get "slack" because you were pissed up! If people can't behave under the unfluence, then they simply shouldn't drink.

Are we going to "take it easy" on every drunk driver that kills someone, because, well, they did it when drunk?
Black_Rainbows is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum