Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #121
luke
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,180
vCash: 500
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

put the cunt on the rack.
luke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #122
totalknockout
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
vCash: 500
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
Honestly mate,there's a million stories like that.What I used to hear was that his first missus would create an issue with a guy(not going into detail as I accept it's all speculation) then demand that Scotty do the guy if he didn't smile back at her or talk or whatever,even open the ****ing door for her!

I remember when his dad had the gym just round from Morrison's,and someone told me they left his gym because Scotty was an absolute nightmare.
You can take comfort in the fact that he has been reprimanded and warned more than once,but if he knows the opposition isn't up to much,he'll still get up to his old larks.
Bottom line is he is what he is.He won't change and will always polarise opinion.People will always talk about him and I only believe some of the things because I've met people from out his way who have no reason to lie.Don't people think that if he was a good guy,people from Cambuslang and Glasgow as a whole would embrace him as a hero and favourite son?
He's a shitehouse when he's drunk and it doesn't look like he'll stop drinking.He might well be a good guy when he's sober.I don't know that so I wouldn't ever say I know that he's a prick drunk or sober.
seriously?? im a friend of his ex mrs and scott and have been for 15 years, his ex never once tryed to make him fight or get into trouble infact the complete opposite. scotts problem outside the ring is drink and his temper which is the reason his ex mrs left him 7 years ago, all the trouble hes been in after that is his new mrs fault then eh??? you call it speculating i call it bollocks! yeah hes arrogant and a bad drunk but hes also been a two time world champ but people on this would prefer to remember the bad. i hope he doesnt get the six years they are looking to give him as his career would be over, i know the real scott harrison and the true stories not the lies and gossip on this page. as regards to his competence in the ring only time will tell if he gets the chance that is.
totalknockout is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #123
totalknockout
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
vCash: 500
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathmanc1986 View Post
The brothel owner naming his cousin from photos in the station but then changing his mind when he found out who Harrison is seems a bit fishy
Couldnt agree with u more, guys out to try and get money from this!!
totalknockout is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #124
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalknockout View Post
seriously?? im a friend of his ex mrs and scott and have been for 15 years, his ex never once tryed to make him fight or get into trouble infact the complete opposite. scotts problem outside the ring is drink and his temper which is the reason his ex mrs left him 7 years ago, all the trouble hes been in after that is his new mrs fault then eh??? you call it speculating i call it bollocks! yeah hes arrogant and a bad drunk but hes also been a two time world champ but people on this would prefer to remember the bad. i hope he doesnt get the six years they are looking to give him as his career would be over, i know the real scott harrison and the true stories not the lies and gossip on this page. as regards to his competence in the ring only time will tell if he gets the chance that is.
I've made it clear in several other posts that I've no idea how Scott is sober.I did hear several stories(and I accept that I never witnessed them so let's be clear on that) about him and his ex.I'm sure one of his first court cases was for a similar thing,and that's when I first heard of how they were together on nights out.
I've tried to be balanced,he is the way he is and that's that,and whilst I accept there will always be gossip,I certainly wouldn't dismiss all of it as there seems to be a common theme.I knew people from Cambuslang and Halfway and I don't think for a second they would choose to badmouth a guy who did very well at his chosen profession just for the sake of it.
Just like I understand fully why some people are defending Jimmy Saville because they find it hard to believe he's capable of certain things,I understand you sticking up for your friend.The truth tends to lie somewhere inbetween.
I think you'll find a fair degree of balance in my posts in this thread mate,and I'll give your posts the same consideration I give most others.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #125
hitman_hatton1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: england
Posts: 3,375
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe View Post
Dont know about this, the misidentification by the owner makes this very fishy to me.

As to Harrison, what a terrific fighter he was. Excellent record of 27-2-2 with so many title fight victories and credible opponents. And also to defeat the only man who ever beat him while he was a champion, in the return bout, speaks volumes about him. With some of the weaker entrants we have in the HOF, Harrison certainly has a case IMO.
he never fought the top fighters.

just another ok title holder.

hall of fame.
hitman_hatton1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #126
ant-man
ant
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Round and about.
Posts: 1,704
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman_hatton1 View Post
he never fought the top fighters.

just another ok title holder.

hall of fame.
Hall of Infamy maybe?
ant-man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #127
totalknockout
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
vCash: 500
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
I've made it clear in several other posts that I've no idea how Scott is sober.I did hear several stories(and I accept that I never witnessed them so let's be clear on that) about him and his ex.I'm sure one of his first court cases was for a similar thing,and that's when I first heard of how they were together on nights out.
I've tried to be balanced,he is the way he is and that's that,and whilst I accept there will always be gossip,I certainly wouldn't dismiss all of it as there seems to be a common theme.I knew people from Cambuslang and Halfway and I don't think for a second they would choose to badmouth a guy who did very well at his chosen profession just for the sake of it.
Just like I understand fully why some people are defending Jimmy Saville because they find it hard to believe he's capable of certain things,I understand you sticking up for your friend.The truth tends to lie somewhere inbetween.
I think you'll find a fair degree of balance in my posts in this thread mate,and I'll give your posts the same consideration I give most others.
I know the exact thing ur talking about mate, long time ago now, and yeah although it might seem that his ex had something to do with it, it was scotts drunken jealous rage of her ex that caused it all, others were also dragged into it including his ex and her family, but that was the first of many times that happened when he was with his ex and in the end thats why she left due to his possessive controling nature in the relationship. Although it might seem im sticking up for him i can see his faults also, i just think because i know what happened i should try and set the record straight on a few points as so many people add arms and legs onto things it all gets a bit distorted. to be truthful i feel for his family, the spanish will do everything they can to lock him up again as hes well hated over there now but i know for a fact there are lies being told on that court case by the spanish, the guy that owns the brothel wants to sue scott for money?? But needs a conviction to do so according to spanish law?? not saying scott would be totally innocent but theres a few things that just dont add up. got a feeling he will go down for a while
totalknockout is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #128
scotchpieirnbru
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 602
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalknockout View Post
I know the exact thing ur talking about mate, long time ago now, and yeah although it might seem that his ex had something to do with it, it was scotts drunken jealous rage of her ex that caused it all, others were also dragged into it including his ex and her family, but that was the first of many times that happened when he was with his ex and in the end thats why she left due to his possessive controling nature in the relationship. Although it might seem im sticking up for him i can see his faults also, i just think because i know what happened i should try and set the record straight on a few points as so many people add arms and legs onto things it all gets a bit distorted. to be truthful i feel for his family, the spanish will do everything they can to lock him up again as hes well hated over there now but i know for a fact there are lies being told on that court case by the spanish, the guy that owns the brothel wants to sue scott for money?? But needs a conviction to do so according to spanish law?? not saying scott would be totally innocent but theres a few things that just dont add up. got a feeling he will go down for a while
This is unfortunate. It seems like things are being made up to me, because the gringo thinks he has money.

Hopefully the truth will prevail.
scotchpieirnbru is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #129
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tottenham dave View Post
That was brilliant.

Currently sitting on a train and feel like a bit of an idiot for bursting out laughing!


upon reading this post, I told Mrs McCafferty that I had a guy laughing on a train at my post, & she asked what I had said. After reading my post out, she gave me a look similar to this before replying "you are not ****in right in the head" before going back to what she was doing!

True story
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #130
scotchpieirnbru
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 602
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

So is he going to jail or what?
scotchpieirnbru is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #131
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotchpieirnbru View Post
So is he going to jail or what?
**** knows Scotch my good man. I have a bad feeling though, cos Im sure Frank ******, Ricky Burns & Billy Nelson were gagging to get scotty into the ring for the ricksters next defence.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #132
Loco
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: JUAREZ
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

a lot of english hate harrison because angry aggressive scotsman are up there with werewolfs and sharks for things that make them shit themselves
Loco is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #133
raymann
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: france
Posts: 529
vCash: 1331
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco View Post
a lot of english hate harrison because angry aggressive scotsman are up there with werewolfs and sharks for things that make them shit themselves
to be honest it seems like its his fellow countrymen that are much more against him as you can see in this thread.
raymann is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #134
jdempsey85
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: EAST L.A
Posts: 1,052
vCash: 1032
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
jdempsey85 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #135
billy boy balbo
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: scotland
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

up in court on tuesday as well,glasgow sheriff
billy boy balbo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013