boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 01:43 AM   #16
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,639
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
When he proceeded to get TKO'd by Lamon Brewster
You better shut up with this ****. Sdunek was the conditioning coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for this fight and Sdunek was in Wlad´s corner, the last time!!!

And again Wladimir learned! He fired Fritz Sdunek who poisened Wlad to leave Emanuel Steward. But it did not work.

Wladimir stays with Emanuel and now he is the No. 1 Heavyweight!
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 01:44 AM   #17
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,616
vCash: 96
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
And again Wladimir learned! He fired Fritz Sdunek who poisened Wlad to leave Emanuel Steward. But it did not work.

Wladimir stays with Emanuel and now he is the No. 1 Heavyweight!
Fritz Sdunek did not poison Wlad.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:49 AM   #18
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,639
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilesey View Post
Fritz Sdunek did not poison Wlad.
I am convince he did. He was the man with the water bottle and Wlad did not want to be in his corner at fight night.

Watch HBO, the corner was: Vitali Klitschko, Emanuel Steward and Joe Souza.

And after the walk in, Sdunek was in there and Vitali not.

The plan did not work. Sdunek fired Emanuel Steward on german TV one day after the fight!!!!!!!!

The next day Wlad said it is not true. And Wlad stayed with Emanuel and Emanuel with him.

It make sence and IMO Sdunek poisened Wlad. Nobody else had this interest of doing it.

This is my opinion and I do not change it. Over the years it makes more and more sence. Why Vitali is working with him, I do not know, I would not work with the coach who ruined my brother.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:56 AM   #19
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,616
vCash: 96
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

No.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:14 AM   #20
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,865
vCash: 2123
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
You better shut up with this ****. Sdunek was the conditioning coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for this fight and Sdunek was in Wlad´s corner, the last time!!!

And again Wladimir learned! He fired Fritz Sdunek who poisened Wlad to leave Emanuel Steward. But it did not work.

Wladimir stays with Emanuel and now he is the No. 1 Heavyweight!
Truth hurts doesn't it?

Who was in the corner between rounds during the fight giving Wlad absolutely no advice, completely oblivious that Wlad was not ok to fight?

That's right, it wasn't Sdunek.

Trainer > Conditioning coach
SimplyTheBest is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:21 AM   #21
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,865
vCash: 2123
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
I am convince he did. He was the man with the water bottle and Wlad did not want to be in his corner at fight night.

Watch HBO, the corner was: Vitali Klitschko, Emanuel Steward and Joe Souza.

And after the walk in, Sdunek was in there and Vitali not.

The plan did not work. Sdunek fired Emanuel Steward on german TV one day after the fight!!!!!!!!

The next day Wlad said it is not true. And Wlad stayed with Emanuel and Emanuel with him.

It make sence and IMO Sdunek poisened Wlad. Nobody else had this interest of doing it.

This is my opinion and I do not change it. Over the years it makes more and more sence. Why Vitali is working with him, I do not know, I would not work with the coach who ruined my brother.
Ever hear of Don King, Brewsters promoter??

We know "This is my opinion and I do not change it". That's what makes you so ignorant.

"Over the years it makes more and more sense" Just because you repeat a lie over and over to yourself doesn't make it true.
SimplyTheBest is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:24 AM   #22
gyll
Undetectable
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,943
vCash: 500
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villain View Post
All respect to Corrie as deserved. But in my opinion as far as Wlad is concerned, while that fight helped him develop a better defensive style, it hurt his offense and killer instinct enormously and therefore his marketability and popularity suffered greatly.
It's not his fault the fans are tough to please. Wlad, despite the fact that he could be more aggressive in the ring, still knocks people out with methodical attack. If that's not good enough for the fans then they can go watch old tapes of Mike Tyson instead. Wlad's not popular among Americans but doesn't he always materialize a packed stadium in Europe?
gyll is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:30 AM   #23
SpeedKills
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 354
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

why was there no rematch between these two?
SpeedKills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:41 AM   #24
Boxed Ears
Mirage Athleticism
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Surrealistic Regurgitation Format Poster
Posts: 25,663
vCash: 0
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedKills View Post
why was there no rematch between these two?
Every time Volo tried to make a rematch, Sdunek would come back and poison him again.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:46 AM   #25
nahkis
Robbed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ...again
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Aye, Volo should've taken this opportunity to publicly decry Corrie for ****ing up his swagger.
nahkis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:02 AM   #26
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,639
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedKills View Post
why was there no rematch between these two?
Wlad wants the remacht but he has not rematch clause.

Klaus-Peter Kohl the Chef from UBP have options on Sanders and want Sanders to force his mandatory Lamon Brewster for less money. So Sanders dropped the WBO belt and wants a fight against Lewis (WBC). After Lewis retired he fought Vitali for the WBC.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:06 AM   #27
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,639
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
Ever hear of Don King, Brewsters promoter??

We know "This is my opinion and I do not change it". That's what makes you so ignorant.

"Over the years it makes more and more sense" Just because you repeat a lie over and over to yourself doesn't make it true.
Don King does not make sence.

Sence makes Sdunek. I thought it at fight night and I fought it today.

Okay you think it is not true but than you should critized Sdunek for Wlad´s bad condition. He had only condition for 2 rounds!!!!! Never saw a fight like this.

Sdunek poisened Wlad and this makes sence because no good word in the press about Emanuel Steward.

Sdunek was a hero in the press in this year.

Over the time it has change but I never forget this years. And IMO Wladimir too. He will not forget and he will not forget the help Emanuel gives him.

Today all is fine and the rates are back and wants part of the sucsess. That shows the real character. Nobody believed in Wladimir in 2004. Only Emanuel Steward did. And i will never forget this.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:20 AM   #28
Absolutely!
Fabulous, darling!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A cut above my left nose
Posts: 3,225
vCash: 500
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Every time Volo tried to make a rematch, Sdunek would come back and poison him again.
Absolutely! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:56 AM   #29
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,865
vCash: 2123
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
Don King does not make sence.

Sence makes Sdunek. I thought it at fight night and I fought it today.

Okay you think it is not true but than you should critized Sdunek for Wlad´s bad condition. He had only condition for 2 rounds!!!!! Never saw a fight like this.

Sdunek poisened Wlad and this makes sence because no good word in the press about Emanuel Steward.

Sdunek was a hero in the press in this year.

Over the time it has change but I never forget this years. And IMO Wladimir too. He will not forget and he will not forget the help Emanuel gives him.

Today all is fine and the rates are back and wants part of the sucsess. That shows the real character. Nobody believed in Wladimir in 2004. Only Emanuel Steward did. And i will never forget this.
Don King makes sense, he was Brewsters promoter....he wanted the all the belts, and why else would there have been all the late money bet on Brewster who was originally the underdog? What about the missing blood samples?? It makes much more sense then to blame on Sdunek, who's never been suspected of wrongdoing by anyone but you. There's no proof to say Don King did anything, but there's also no proof Sdunek did anything, or anyone else. That's why I don't go on blindly accusing someone because of senseless some hidden agenda like you do. I look at facts, then decide.

Steward should have been well aware of Wlad's conditioning before the fight, that too is his job. Wlad had easily gone 10-11 rounds before, Manny knew this....he also knew Wlad gassed out against Purrity. He should've told Wlad to pace himself instead of trying to blow away Brewster with everything he had in the first rounds. The trainer is respsonsible for the gameplan and knowing his fighters capabilities, and modifiying the plan when things are not ok. Steward did NONE of this.

It could be said that Sdunek failed Wlad for the Sanders fight, but Wlad already took the blame himself for not preparing well enough.

Last edited by SimplyTheBest; 10-02-2012 at 06:57 AM. Reason: "j u s t i n" is censored???
SimplyTheBest is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:20 AM   #30
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Moon
Posts: 844
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterion View Post
It's true. Nobody beat him that way.

Purrrity beat a green Klitschko.

Brewster beat a prime Klitschko, but it was strange because Wlad was beating the **** out of him.

Sanders is the only one that came out and beat the **** out of prime Wlad.
Seems like Brewster's was more impressive as he was getting beaten up and won rather than just shattering some glass

As for being Green when he fought purrity, it was his 24th fight. However, I will accept that he still hadn't perfected his style
moneypaysbills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015