Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-02-2012, 07:02 AM   #31
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2048
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Every time Volo tried to make a rematch, Sdunek would come back and poison him again.
janeschicken is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #32
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitscko tribute to Corrie Sanders: 'Nobody beat me the way he did'

Quote:
It could be said that Sdunek failed Wlad for the Sanders fight, but Wlad already took the blame himself for not preparing well enough.
Absolut right, Wladimir blamed nobody else but Wladimir wants to work like he himself want. And they (Sdunek and Vitali) does not want it. I can remember the press in 2004. Wlad does not get any support for working with a new coach. From nobody. No support to work calm with a new coach, to work on defence, footwork and so on. Wladimir had to fire Sdunek and had to throw Vitali out of his camp to work with Emanuel Steward.

And do not come out with Wladimir does not want critism. He is very critical but he want to work on things.

That are the facts. Without Emanuel Steward Wladimirīs career would have been over.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 10:12 AM   #33
Colonel Sanders
NSB defector
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
I am convince he did. He was the man with the water bottle and Wlad did not want to be in his corner at fight night.

Watch HBO, the corner was: Vitali Klitschko, Emanuel Steward and Joe Souza.

And after the walk in, Sdunek was in there and Vitali not.

The plan did not work. Sdunek fired Emanuel Steward on german TV one day after the fight!!!!!!!!

The next day Wlad said it is not true. And Wlad stayed with Emanuel and Emanuel with him.

It make sence and IMO Sdunek poisened Wlad. Nobody else had this interest of doing it.

This is my opinion and I do not change it. Over the years it makes more and more sence. Why Vitali is working with him, I do not know, I would not work with the coach who ruined my brother.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Colonel Sanders is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 10:13 AM   #34
Colonel Sanders
NSB defector
ESB Addict

Quote:
Every time Volo tried to make a rematch, Sdunek would come back and poison him again.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:15 AM   #35
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
I am convince he did. He was the man with the water bottle and Wlad did not want to be in his corner at fight night.

Watch HBO, the corner was: Vitali Klitschko, Emanuel Steward and Joe Souza.

And after the walk in, Sdunek was in there and Vitali not.

The plan did not work. Sdunek fired Emanuel Steward on german TV one day after the fight!!!!!!!!

The next day Wlad said it is not true. And Wlad stayed with Emanuel and Emanuel with him.

It make sence and IMO Sdunek poisened Wlad. Nobody else had this interest of doing it.

This is my opinion and I do not change it. Over the years it makes more and more sence. Why Vitali is working with him, I do not know, I would not work with the coach who ruined my brother.

BlackWall is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #36
HerolGee
Belt holder
ESB Addict

wlad is a sad cunt to be trying to big up his career over the grave of a dead guy.

Particulrarly since the dead guy wasnt a particularly good opponent.
HerolGee is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 11:21 AM   #37
Colonel Sanders
NSB defector
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerolGee View Post
wlad is a sad cunt to be trying to big up his career over the grave of a dead guy.

Particulrarly since the dead guy wasnt a particularly good opponent.
what are you talking about
Old 10-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #38
pmfan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterion View Post
It's true. Nobody beat him that way.

Purrrity beat a green Klitschko.

Brewster beat a prime Klitschko, but it was strange because Wlad was beating the shit out of him.

Sanders is the only one that came out and beat the shit out of prime Wlad.
In both the Purrity and Brewster fights, Wlad was winning big (and punching too much probably) early on and completely ran out of gas. Sanders, on the other hand, smoked him before was tired. That's what Wlad meant. He knows the other fights were legit losses as well, but they were not the same as his loss to Sanders.
pmfan is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #39
NOTINDAFACE
No Me Se Rajar
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
NOTINDAFACE is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #40
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

The Sanders loss was the very end of Wlad as an engaging, entertaining fighter. Wlad learned to be safety first, and his fights have been unwatchable.

I respect Wlad as a sportsman greatly. I find the tribute to be the type of class act I expect from him.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum