Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 09-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #31
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: Graham Earl is making a comeback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
You are a shithouse.

So what are you going to do about it..?

What are you going to do about Graham Earls comeback..?

Is he not a grown man..?

He knows what he is doing, he has got control over his actions. So i am not going to feel sorry, or get emotional over Graham Earl. Nobody is forcing Graham Earl to comeback to boxing, it is solely his choice.

So i am not going to worry about him.

There are more important issues in life and society to worry about.
Get ****ed, you pointless cunt. I don't feel sorry for him, but if he gets back in the ring and gets hurt, once again we will need to listen to those saying boxing is a violent, repulsive sport.

He makes his own choices, but he shouldn't be enabled by the board or twats like you that enjoy seeing a man beaten to death or mental incapacity under the guise of "freedom".

Some people need protected from themselves.

yes, there are bigger issues, but we're not talking about them right now. Prick.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2012, 11:29 AM   #32
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post
I can't do anything about stopping his comeback..

But for you to say people are being pathetic for caring about a mans health just goes to show what a horrible human being you are.
I care about Graham Earls health, i don't want to see him get hurt ether, but i am not going to waste my time crying about it. I have stated this up above, but the facts are that there are more important issues in life/society to worry about.

Nobody is forcing Graham Earl to step back inside the boxing ring, that's a fact. There are people starving in the world, there are people being tortured and killed, there is allot of injustice happening in this world and in this country, I will worry about them type of things.

Answer me these questions.

Is Graham Earl being forced to box...? No.

Is Graham Earl a grown man, who has control of his decisions in life..? Yes.

If he does not want to help himself, then i will not waste my time moaning or crying over him.

There are people out there in this world who want to help themselves, there are people out there is terrible situations in this country and around the world. There are people out there is poverty war torn countries, struggling to live from day to day! They want to help themselves!...........but they have not got the opportunities.

I will worry more about those type of people for example, than Graham Earl.

It does not make me a bad human being, it makes me a realist and not stupid....

"You ****ing stupid prick"....

Last edited by Primadonna Kool; 09-30-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #33
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I care about Graham Earls health, i don't want to see him get hurt ether, but i am not going to waste my time crying about it. I have stated this up above, but the facts are that there are more important issues in life/society to worry about.

Nobody is forcing Graham Earl to step back inside the boxing ring, that's a fact. There are people starving in the world, there are people being tortured and killed, there is allot of injustice happening in this world and in this country, I will worry about them type of things.

If he does not want to help himself, then i will not waste my time moaning or crying over him.

There are people out there in this world who want to help themselves, there are people out there is terrible situations in this country and around the world. There are people out there is poverty war torn countries, struggling to live from day to day! They want to help themselves!...........but they have not got the opportunities.

I will worry more about those type of people for example, than Graham Earl.

So you do care about his health, a minute ago you were calling people pathetic for doing so
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #34
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
So you do care about his health, a minute ago you were calling people pathetic for doing so
This is the regular occurrence of PK talking shite then realising he's talking shite. Because he's full of it.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #35
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Get ****ed, you pointless cunt. I don't feel sorry for him, but if he gets back in the ring and gets hurt, once again we will need to listen to those saying boxing is a violent, repulsive sport.

He makes his own choices, but he shouldn't be enabled by the board or twats like you that enjoy seeing a man beaten to death or mental incapacity under the guise of "freedom".

Some people need protected from themselves.

yes, there are bigger issues, but we're not talking about them right now. Prick.
What i found pathetic was people crying and moaning over something, they are not going to do anything about.

Boxing is a violent sport mate, that is never going to change. Nobody wants to see a man beaten to death, or sustain a mental incapacity. I have never stated that i wanted to see Graham Earl beaten to death..? because the fact of the matter is..? I won't even watch him fight, i have seen two of his fights in his whole career and that's about it.

Like i have stated before Graham Earl is a grown man who is in control of his actions. He has the choices to help himself, unlike some people within this society/country and world. Those people in society/country and world who are in terrible situations who want to help themselves but don't have the opportunities! Those are the people i will worry about.

I am not going to cry and moan about, a grown man who is in control of his own actions, and is not being forced back into the ring.

Boxing is a violent sport, if people in society think that out there..? they are totally right.

You can be hurt in the sport of boxing, those are the risks you take.

I know this, the average person on the street knows this, you know this..?

Graham Earl knows this.

I am not going to lose any sleep over his actions, it's his choice.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #36
ant-man
ant
ESB Addict

Quote:
Hello mate..

So what are you going to do about it then BoxingAnalyst..? Apart from crying on this thread, what actually are you going to do to prevent Graham Earls comeback..?
Quote:

I will worry more about those type of people
for example, than Graham Earl.

Hello mate..

So what are you going to do about it then PK? Apart from crying on this thread, what actually are you going to do about those people out there in poverty war torn countries, struggling to live from day to day?
ant-man is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #37
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant-man View Post
Hello mate..

So what are you going to do about it then PK? Apart from crying on this thread, what actually are you going to do about those people out there in poverty war torn countries, struggling to live from day to day?
Old 09-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #38
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Hello mate..

There's plenty of charities out there mate.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #39
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
There's plenty of charities out there, and it is funny how you have gone quiet. Because you know their was nothing dramatically wrong with what i said, and the points i have made are valid and reasonable points.

I have gotten my points across better than anybody else on this whole thread. Meanwhile you along with everyone else, issuing afew smilies and nonsense short shithouse replies.

I don't know why you are posting things like

Like you have achieved some sort of victory, you ****ing shithouse.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #40
ant-man
ant
ESB Addict

Quote:
There's plenty of charities out their mate.
Funny thing is I'm inclined to agree with your point about him being a grown man who can look after himself etc.

And I say let him fight on (but with strong refs who can save him from himself).

It's just that your whining about the less privileged way outdid anyone else's about the Duke of Earl.
ant-man is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 01:33 PM   #41
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Funny thing is I'm inclined to agree with your point about him being a grown man who can look after himself etc.

And I say let him fight on (but with strong refs who can save him from himself).

It's just that your whining about the less privileged way outdid anyone else's about the Duke of Earl.
I have made over 13,000 posts, i have never made a thread about the less privileged. I used that as a example, to back up my stance on not crying and moaning about a grown man who is not being forced to box and has the opportunity to help himself, unlike some people within this society/country and world.

So my whining about the less privileged has not outdid, the pathetic people on this thread crying and moaning about Graham Earl.

He is a grown man, nobody is forcing him to box, he is in control of his own actions and decisions.

I am not going to lose any sleep over his actions.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:33 PM   #42
HeavyT
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Is he actually punchdrunk now?
HeavyT is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #43
ant-man
ant
ESB Addict

Quote:
I have made over 13,000 posts, i have never made a thread about the less privileged. I used that as a example, to back up my stance on not crying and moaning about a grown man who is not being forced to box and has the opportunity to help himself, unlike some people within this society/country and world.

So my whining about the less privileged has not outdid, the pathetic people on this thread crying and moaning about Graham Earl.

He is a grown man, nobody is forcing him to box, he is in control of his own actions and decisions.

I am not going to lose any sleep over his actions.
Good for you.

You can get yourself off to sleep by counting all them charities you'll be donating to.
ant-man is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #44
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 922

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyT View Post
Is he actually punchdrunk now?
Yes, although not as bad as others, like Evander Holyfield for example.

What concerns me more is the look in his eyes. At the press conference before the Khan fight he just looked like he was miles away. When the ref was giving final instructions at the start of the fight he looked the same.

I don't know how is is currently, but he should preserve whatever faculties he has left.
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 03:09 PM   #45
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
There's plenty of charities out there, and it is funny how you have gone quiet. Because you know their was nothing dramatically wrong with what i said, and the points i have made are valid and reasonable points.

I have gotten my points across better than anybody else on this whole thread. Meanwhile you along with everyone else, issuing afew smilies and nonsense short shithouse replies.

I don't know why you are posting things like

Like you have achieved some sort of victory, you ****ing shithouse.
Your a syndrome.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum