Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-27-2012, 03:31 AM   #46
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1010
Default Re: Anyone really expect Pac/Marquez4 to be more decisve than 1,2 and 3?

Pacman will use his jab more in the fight and work off of it for everything. I think he will come in looking better.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2012, 03:35 AM   #47
Jaguar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2225
Default Re: Anyone really expect Pac/Marquez4 to be more decisve than 1,2 and 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trakam View Post
Manny will brutalize JMM in this fight. Dinamita is 40 yrs old now, he will retire after the fight.
Is that in slow motion or regular speed Pactard?
Jaguar is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 03:38 AM   #48
Danmann
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

I hope it's great fight, but expect opposite. They know each other, both are older, and it could be like a sparring session at times. What if one comes in hungry for win and other doesn't? Can happen, would lead to ko. Two guys in a fourth fight usually does not work out to be exciting.
Danmann is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 03:42 AM   #49
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danmann View Post
I hope it's great fight, but expect opposite. They know each other, both are older, and it could be like a sparring session at times. What if one comes in hungry for win and other doesn't? Can happen, would lead to ko. Two guys in a fourth fight usually does not work out to be exciting.
Exciting in terms of two guys using each other as punching bags? Not gonna happen. Exciting in terms of tension? I think so. In boxing you just need one of the chess masters to make one slight mistake....
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 03:58 AM   #50
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

I expected Pac to KO marquez last time around and lost all my vcash for it

Its not Pac too much but Freddie (imo) who is past prime, I think Marquez'll probly get the nod but who knows. The dude does eat, sleep and breathe pac though so he'll be ready.
megavolt is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 04:34 AM   #51
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
All these people talking about pac decline wasn't saying shit when he stepped up again to face marquez a third time. Bunch of excuse making hypocrites.
If Pac fights great, its "Pac was focused."

If he does'nt fight great, its "Pac was not focused."

Never will it be that the other guy was just better, so are the Pactards!
divac is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 05:01 AM   #52
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG1965 View Post
Pacman will use his jab more in the fight and work off of it for everything. I think he will come in looking better.
A pity! This poor Pactard only writes what he wishes and bases nothing of it on what has transpired the last 3 fights!

15,000+ posts of pure waste!
divac is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #53
MarioBrothers
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrtibbs View Post
The fight will be exactly the same as the last one. I just hope Marquez gets the nod this time.

How can it be any different unless Marquez decides to get more aggressive (which i really hope he doesnt)

I just hope Marquez doesnt get robbed this time.
I think he should be more aggressive this time, if you notice recently pac is slower and not exactly the type of guy who has that mentality to kill someone. He is more content to cruise to a decision(evident on his string of recent bore fest fights). Its time for marquez to end pac once and for all and do so by combinations more on the body
MarioBrothers is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 09:46 AM   #54
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side Guru

vCash: 248

Pac being more aggressive plays right into Marquez' strengths.
janeschicken is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 09:56 AM   #55
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict

vCash: 185000

I'm expecting Marquez to win this relatively clearly, maybe even a stoppage as I think Pacquiao will get cut.
perspicacity is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #56
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Arum trying hard to sell this as a fight with two men determined to not let it go to the judges. He points out Marquez doesn't trust the judges and neither does Pac after the Bradley fight. Is he right? Both guys want the KO but neither guy wants to be KO'd either. Both believe they won the last fight so will they change tactics?
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #57
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeschicken View Post
Pac being more aggressive plays right into Marquez' strengths.
If Pac could land a few punches early in the round could you see him using that to make Marquez come forward? That would certainly be a change.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #58
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Marquez is going to clearly dominate Manny this fight. I see him winning 8-4 or 9-3 decision. He is going to be timing the shit out of Manny with that right hand and Marquez said he is going to break that body down as well, and we know Manny doesn't like them body shots. Manny might retire after this fight.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #59
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
If Pac could land a few punches early in the round could you see him using that to make Marquez come forward? That would certainly be a change.
Back in the day yes but not now. Manny expected Marquez to not be as patient as he was last time and Marquez is going to make Manny lead and dominate.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 12:08 PM   #60
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Unless age has significantly slowed Marquez speed and reflexes, it wil be Marquez who choses who leads or counters.
Marquez is just too great of a bait and trap setter for Pacquiao to have a choice.

Pacquiao tried hard to make Marquez lead in fight 3 and Marquez responed by probing Pacqiao with single straights to the body and a few to the head to get a response from Pacquiao.
Pacquiao was being outboxed with Marquez leading, so there was'nt much Pacquiao could do in those early rounds but throw that gameplan out the window, though he came back to it later when Marquez shots were landing much much heavier and violently snapping Pacquiao's head back when Pacquiao tried to get more aggressive.

Both sides of the coin were nullified by Marquez in fight 3, and short of Marquez just being slower for fight 4 which is possible, its hard to see anything changing for this next fight.
divac is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum