Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #61
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 5685
Default Re: Anyone really expect Pac/Marquez4 to be more decisve than 1,2 and 3?

PAC is gonna lose to Marquez for the first time IMO. Age and lack of passion have caught up to him. Marquez will be closer to top form.
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #62
the_truth
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anyone really expect Pac/Marquez4 to be more decisve than 1,2 and 3?

I believe this one is going to be the most decisive one. Marquez wants this one badly knowing it could be his last chance. Manny knows he has to be way more active and aggressive throughout the whole fight every second. I just cant wait...
the_truth is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #63
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_truth View Post
I believe this one is going to be the most decisive one. Marquez wants this one badly knowing it could be his last chance. Manny knows he has to be way more active and aggressive throughout the whole fight every second. I just cant wait...
Bottom line is that you still have two great fighters with under rate defensive abilities. Compu-lie was so clueless in the last fight. I know I scored one or two rounds on the basis of ONE punch because that was about all that really landed clean and effective.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #64
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

i expect pac to win. jmm looked like crap last fight. pac has gotten better defensively
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #65
texboxing00
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

im prepared for this fight, not only will I have it on HD on my plasma. But I have also purchased suphisticated cameras & equipment to assure I watch the bout in slow motion after to clearly see all the shots that the naked eye cant see.
texboxing00 is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #66
acie2g
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

While I'm not going to buy this fight for obvious reasons I really don't know what more marquez can do with his style to sway the judges I know anybody who points out inconstancy's with pacquiao are labeled haters but I tend to laugh at people who list marquez as this great win on pacquaio's resume take fight 1 there a thread up abot how to score 3 kd rds with most in agreeing that a 3 kd rd would put you up 4 rd's in a fight which effectively means you would only have to win 4 rd's TOTAL in the fight to get a close win and the fight finished a draw.
in my book that means you had a good first rd then proceed to get beat for pretty much every rd afterwards if you give a guy like ortiz shit for knocking down peterson once and only ending with a draw it's extremely hypocritical to taut this as a great victory moving on to the second fight I believe the result of the 3rd fight has skewed peoples opinion of the 2nd fight because it was widly stated before fight three that while pac-marquez I was close the 2nd fight was unquestionably a marquez win frankly it was not until after the 3rd fight that people started up with pac winning the second fight I believe as an excuse that there were really even after 3 fights instead of marquez being up 3-0 or 2-0-1 at least as for the thrid fight that was some of the most blatant bullshit I've seen recently I usually watch a fight a few time to really get an accurate score because I feel the more you watch a fight the more you notice the little things you don''t see on fight night and marquez handled him thoroughly I give him 5 of the first 6 rd and remember seeing it and not believing my eyes. Now as far as the fourth fight is concerned while I want pacquaio to win simply for the small hope that a bout with mayweather will happen (most likely won't though) I don't see how you could really give manny that much credit if he wins at the end of the day if he UD/KO's marquez big deal the guy is 40 and has already been robbed 3 times and while I understand that you can pick holes in every bodies resume it's ridiculous that in this day and age a p4p fight not never managed to beat a quality opponent that was winning leading up to the fight. Quite frankly my biggest knock on Pacquiao is that EVERY last one of his biggest and best challengers were coming off the hills of career altering beats downs and some of the worst years of there respective careers. In the end though while I feel marquez should get the victory based of his him possessing actual boxing skills fingers are crossed that pac-may can both stop bullshitting and fight next year

Last edited by acie2g; 12-01-2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: error
acie2g is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum