Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #151
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW BOX View Post
You talk as if you were there for the negotiations. There are many things that the media and us dont know. We will never know what really happended in the negotiations. But you talk like you were there and know the details. And prove one time that I trolled a Pac thread. I defend boxing. You in the other hand defend Floyd to the teeth and all your posts are biased. In your terms, in order for my posts not to be shit, I have to be a Flomo and post flomo shit.
You don't even get the sources I am using.

I am using the numbers released to the public man. I am even giving Manny the BOTD and using Arum's released numbers and he still doesn't get close to what Floyd does.

I don't have to prove shit. I've seen your posts and they prove my point.

Nope, not true at all. I have supported many posts that go against Mayweather. Your fault, whoopsie.

As for knowing what happened; yea we can only use the sources that are out there, which is what I did.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #152
SHADOW BOX
SHADOW BOX
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,733
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
You don't even get the sources I am using.

I am using the numbers released to the public man. I am even giving Manny the BOTD and using Arum's released numbers and he still doesn't get close to what Floyd does.

I don't have to prove shit. I've seen your posts and they prove my point.

Nope, not true at all. I have supported many posts that go against Mayweather. Your fault, whoopsie.

As for knowing what happened; yea we can only use the sources that are out there, which is what I did.

B*llshit! Like what?
SHADOW BOX is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #153
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW BOX View Post
B*llshit! Like what?
You the one who wants to know. Check the post history.

So again, I have supported many posts that go against Floyd. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there.

And bullshit on your ass saying you support both fighters when you expect one guy to COMPLETELY IGNORE what he is worth economically while the other guy gets to go above and beyond what he is worth economically.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:27 PM   #154
SHADOW BOX
SHADOW BOX
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,733
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
You the one who wants to know. Check the post history.

So again, I have supported many posts that go against Floyd. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there.

And bullshit on your ass saying you support both fighters when you expect one guy to COMPLETELY IGNORE what he is worth economically while the other guy gets to go above and beyond what he is worth economically.
I support what the fight would do for boxing. They are both filthy rich already so the split arguments to me are BS. If I jump on your split logic, the fight will never be made, regardless of who is right or wrong. Proven fact. One thing I do agree with is that May should make more (but not over price himself, FOR BOXING'S SAKE.)
SHADOW BOX is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #155
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,518
vCash: 346
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW BOX View Post
I have tried to make neutral boxing arguments on other threads many times but the flomos always come back with shitty ass counters. Bottom line is a Flomo will not acknowledge a good post against Floyd. I really like Floyd as a boxer but I like the sport more and will speak on that. I thought you were smart but I guess you either havent noticed the retarded flomo posts or are too dumb to figure it out.
well obviously you haven't read anything in this thread and just wrote your post assuming what you expected to see here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
He is ****ing "useless." He never posts anything that is worth anything. He talks about Floyd more than anyone on this forum.
I know. I don't even know why guys like him and prelude come in these threads
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #156
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW BOX View Post
I support what the fight would do for boxing. They are both filthy rich already so the split arguments to me are BS. If I jump on your split logic, the fight will never be made, regardless of who is right or wrong. Proven fact. One thing I do agree with is that May should make more (but not over price himself, FOR BOXING'S SAKE.)
Why can't it be made if you use "my logic?" Why can't both fighters just take what they are economically worth? That's how it normally works.

Floyd is not pricing himself out. He is giving Manny his fair share while taking his fair share.

The last thing offered by Floyd was stated by Richard. They offered to send the books to a 3rd party accounting firm so that both fighters could show what they are worth.

Your boy and his team turned this down.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #157
SHADOW BOX
SHADOW BOX
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,733
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
well obviously you haven't read anything in this thread and just wrote your post assuming what you expected to see here.



I know. I don't even know why guys like him and prelude come in these threads
The Flomo team
SHADOW BOX is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #158
SHADOW BOX
SHADOW BOX
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,733
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Why can't it be made if you use "my logic?" Why can't both fighters just take what they are economically worth? That's how it normally works.

Floyd is not pricing himself out. He is giving Manny his fair share while taking his fair share.

The last thing offered by Floyd was stated by Richard. They offered to send the books to a 3rd party accounting firm so that both fighters could show what they are worth.

Your boy and his team turned this down.
It cannot be made using your logic because both parties wont agree to it. Proven fact. Pac's or Arum's terms wont be agreed to either. And Pac is not my boy. I'm defending boxing, because I am a fan that wants to see the best fights possible. Thats what I have been trying to tell you. But you take it as me bashing on Floyd.
SHADOW BOX is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #159
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,518
vCash: 346
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW BOX View Post
The Flomo team
you're useless as shit. You're complaining about people making crappy posts and insults and that's exactly what you're doing.
You come into a technical thread about actual boxing, not that TMZ bullshit or politics and you just want to throw insults and post your crappy stuff.
Do yourself a favor and throw your keyboard away
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #160
Mrpacman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 495
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Floyd need put back 15 pound of muscle. Did he do that yet?
Mrpacman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #161
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW BOX View Post
It cannot be made using your logic because both parties wont agree to it. Proven fact. Pac's or Arum's terms wont be agreed to either. And Pac is not my boy. I'm defending boxing, because I am a fan that wants to see the best fights possible. Thats what I have been trying to tell you. But you take it as me bashing on Floyd.
Your posts suggest otherwise.

So why can't each man just take what their economical value is worth in this fight? They aren't splitting but $100-$110 million.

If Manny took his $40 million (as you say you just want to see the fight right) Floyd would end up with $60-$70 million. He is the bigger draw based on revenue and he also makes alot more per fight. His last fight had him earning $45 million while his previous 2 fights had him earning $40 million.

So again, like I said before...if your really "about boxing" then you would do your homework and recognize what each fighter is worth economically.

Till than shut up with all your bias and negative posts.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #162
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpacman View Post
Floyd need put back 15 pound of muscle. Did he do that yet?
Like Bball says, "Totally ****ing useless."
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #163
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: England
Posts: 11,319
vCash: 15000
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

I am very confident that Mayweather would beat Martinez. Maybe as wide as 9-3 or something like that. The difference in boxing ability is very significant and Martinez would be dumbfounded once he realises that he needs more than speed, foot movement and reflexes.

I dislike Mayweather and I have been a big Martinez fan for ages, but this is not a close fight.
Jack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #164
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I am very confident that Mayweather would beat Martinez. Maybe as wide as 9-3 or something like that. The difference in boxing ability is very significant and Martinez would be dumbfounded once he realises that he needs more than speed, foot movement and reflexes.

I dislike Mayweather and I have been a big Martinez fan for ages, but this is not a close fight.
Harder than Manny based on styles and physical attributes. No matter how you look at it, it's harder than Manny and probably the hardest relevant fight out there for him.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #165
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: England
Posts: 11,319
vCash: 15000
Default Re: Why Mayweather beats Sergio Martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Harder than Manny based on styles and physical attributes. No matter how you look at it, it's harder than Manny and probably the hardest relevant fight out there for him.
Pacquiao is the best attacking boxer of the modern era. He is as good offensively as Mayweather is defensively, so that presents a major problem for Floyd. Martinez relies on being an attacking counter puncher a lot of the time, whereas Mayweather is a defensive counter puncher. The fight is an easy match for Floyd, I think.

Martinez just isn't skilled enough. The fight wouldn't be as close as the Cotto bout was.
Jack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013