Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #31
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

So if Floyd fought Oscar again, the casual fan would be all over it and would do a shit load of ppv buys.

By pactard logic, it would be OK for Floyd to fight Oscar again simply because, "it would do good business."

No wonder pactards have their own single thread now. I notice alot of em bumping old threads LMFAO. They don't want to make new ones because having it put into a single thread hurts their ego; one pactard even made a thread, "Why did ESB delete my thread?"

****ing pactards.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #32
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
Names aside, these two bring action. Both combination punchers, one offensive and one counter puncher. Both with granite chins. Whats not to like?
I have seen it 3 times. I was at Pacquiao Marquez 2 and I saw 1 and 3 on TV.

This fight is ****ing useless like pactards.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:53 AM   #33
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,000
vCash: 272
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
So if Floyd fought Oscar again, the casual fan would be all over it and would do a shit load of ppv buys.

By pactard logic, it would be OK for Floyd to fight Oscar again simply because, "it would do good business."

No wonder pactards have their own single thread now. I notice alot of em bumping old threads LMFAO. They don't want to make new ones because having it put into a single thread hurts their ego; one pactard even made a thread, "Why did ESB delete my thread?"

****ing pactards.

Get over it.

Its a competitive fight, of course it makes sence.
JohnAnthony is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:54 AM   #34
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,000
vCash: 272
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
I have seen it 3 times. I was at Pacquiao Marquez 2 and I saw 1 and 3 on TV.

This fight is ****ing useless like pactards.
this is the equivelent of someone complaining that Ali and Frazier agreed to fight a 3rd time. Or a 4th time.

A real boxing fan should appreciate competetive fights between 2 ATG.
JohnAnthony is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #35
Anima
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,948
vCash: 882
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
I have seen it 3 times. I was at Pacquiao Marquez 2 and I saw 1 and 3 on TV.

This fight is ****ing useless like pactards.
Apparently we do not share the same opinion. And so as the 13k people who bought tickets.
Anima is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #36
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
Apparently we do not share the same opinion. And so as the 13k people who bought tickets.
Yea apparently, we don't.

MOST fans do not want to see this shit, including most media. For Manny, 13k is not very good as he usually sells much more.

The 3rd fight did much better.

Mayweather Hatton sold out in less than one hour to give you an idea.

13k is not very good for Manny to start with. Did better with the 3rd fight, Bradley, Cotto, and even Shane.

"Tickets for the Floyd Mayweather Jr-Ricky Hatton super fight sold out in a matter of minutes when they went on sale in the USA on Monday. If you were able to pick up a seat either by lining up a ticket agency, by telephone or via the internet, consider yourself very lucky indeed because there was an unbelievable demand for this fight from boxing fans all around the planet."

Secondsoutboxing

You can also check articles on ESPN, m@xboxing, scene.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:13 AM   #37
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,000
vCash: 272
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Yea apparently, we don't.

MOST fans do not want to see this shit, including most media. For Manny, 13k is not very good as he usually sells much more.

The 3rd fight did much better.

Mayweather Hatton sold out in less than one hour to give you an idea.

13k is not very good for Manny to start with. Did better with the 3rd fight, Bradley, Cotto, and even Shane.

"Tickets for the Floyd Mayweather Jr-Ricky Hatton super fight sold out in a matter of minutes when they went on sale in the USA on Monday. If you were able to pick up a seat either by lining up a ticket agency, by telephone or via the internet, consider yourself very lucky indeed because there was an unbelievable demand for this fight from boxing fans all around the planet."

Secondsoutboxing

You can also check articles on ESPN, m@xboxing, scene.

No one can compete with Hatton Mania!!!
JohnAnthony is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:13 AM   #38
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,650
vCash: 117
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Yea apparently, we don't.

MOST fans do not want to see this shit, including most media. For Manny, 13k is not very good as he usually sells much more.

The 3rd fight did much better.

Mayweather Hatton sold out in less than one hour to give you an idea.

13k is not very good for Manny to start with. Did better with the 3rd fight, Bradley, Cotto, and even Shane.

"Tickets for the Floyd Mayweather Jr-Ricky Hatton super fight sold out in a matter of minutes when they went on sale in the USA on Monday. If you were able to pick up a seat either by lining up a ticket agency, by telephone or via the internet, consider yourself very lucky indeed because there was an unbelievable demand for this fight from boxing fans all around the planet."

Secondsoutboxing

You can also check articles on ESPN, m@xboxing, scene.
James, since you said most fans don't wanna see this shit, do you admit that 13,000 is good for a 4th fight that nobody wants to see?
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:19 AM   #39
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Horrible fight for the fans. Marquez already beat him and like fans and media are saying alike, nobody wants this fight.

Don't take the word "nobody" literal pactards.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:32 AM   #40
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,137
vCash: 816
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
So if Floyd fought Oscar again, the casual fan would be all over it and would do a shit load of ppv buys.

By pactard logic, it would be OK for Floyd to fight Oscar again simply because, "it would do good business."

No wonder pactards have their own single thread now. I notice alot of em bumping old threads LMFAO. They don't want to make new ones because having it put into a single thread hurts their ego; one pactard even made a thread, "Why did ESB delete my thread?"

****ing pactards.
Exactly. Pac should be trying to avenge the Bradley loss since all of his fans think he won. Why not prove it emphatically in a rematch?

Because Pac is a money whore and wants to cash out fighting another past-prime fighter he knows can sell.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:41 AM   #41
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,899
vCash: 75
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Exactly. Pac should be trying to avenge the Bradley loss since all of his fans think he won. Why not prove it emphatically in a rematch?

Because Pac is a money whore and wants to cash out fighting another past-prime fighter he knows can sell.


you mean all of the boxing fans except the flomos?
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:43 AM   #42
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Exactly. Pac should be trying to avenge the Bradley loss since all of his fans think he won. Why not prove it emphatically in a rematch?

Because Pac is a money whore and wants to cash out fighting another past-prime fighter he knows can sell.
Agree on that. There are much better match ups to. He should have went up to 154 and fought Miguel but he needed to handicap Miguel first, which Miguel was not buying into this time.

Miguel Cotto woudl have done more revenue than Marquez 4.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #43
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,137
vCash: 816
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Agree on that. There are much better match ups to. He should have went up to 154 and fought Miguel but he needed to handicap Miguel first, which Miguel was not buying into this time.

Miguel Cotto woudl have done more revenue than Marquez 4.
Yup. It would mean more too. Another Marquez fight? So pathetic the 24/7 is gonna make me vomit with the same recycled stories of the "controversy" between the fights.

We already knoooooow for **** sakes.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #44
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,137
vCash: 816
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
you mean all of the boxing fans except the flomos?
So why not rematch Bradley for Bradley's title?

Because there isn't enough money in it....yet I thought Pac fights for his fans and honour
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #45
randy brown
$$$
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 935
vCash: 250
Default Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ IV: 13,000 TICKETS Already SOLD...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobotnaman View Post
James, since you said most fans don't wanna see this shit, do you admit that 13,000 is good for a 4th fight that nobody wants to see?
floyd made pee pee mouth mainstream. hence, the better than expected numbers pee pee has been able to pull post money.
randy brown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013