Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Will Floyd agree to a fight with Pacman now that he has agreed to his demands?
YES 15 25.00%
NO 45 75.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2012, 03:44 AM   #31
Jabber

vCash:
Default Re: Will Floyd agree to a fight with Pacman now that he has agreed to his demands?

as long are there are idiots like you all who gives a crap about how is the money split the fight won't be made.when you idiots wake up and say "ok,here is my 100 bucks for ppv,i don't give a crap about who's getting it but give me this fight" you'll have this fight.till then enjoy youre burger king meal and reruns of oprah
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 03:48 AM   #32
Collie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 14000
Default Re: Will Floyd agree to a fight with Pacman now that he has agreed to his demands?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Not really. I enjoy ****ing and bashing pactards.

Manny is a great fighter... his fans just put dubs on it.
That's true, but you are practically a flomo (though not the worst I've seen here) so what's the difference?

I think Mayweather should agree to fight Pacquaio for a number of reasons: 1) I think he would probably win, 2) Biggest payday of his career 55% or 60% 3) Help his legacy and so that he wont be seen as such a hypocrite 'if you want to be the best you have to beat the best.' 4) Give the fans (who are the reason he is rich in the first place) what they wanted to see (although the time may has probably passed for that for many fans).

If he will or not, well that is the question, but I won't believe it until I see the pair in the ring
Collie is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 04:21 AM   #33
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

floyd would agree once his fans agreed to pay his hospital bills.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 04:31 AM   #34
prelude
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
floyd would agree once his fans agreed to pay his hospital bills.
For insurance purpose, PAC must promise not to hurt Floyd at any moment during the fight also in order for it to happen.
prelude is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 04:39 AM   #35
qwert
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 880

Floyd will just create another barrier to the fight and then fight Canelo instead.
qwert is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 08:22 AM   #36
AxlRose
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormega View Post
I sure hope not. I'm sick of Floyd fighting guys who don't stand a chance against him. The only fight I'm interested in seeing him take at this point is Martinez at 154 or above.
Floyd lost to DLH and Cotto, now Pac dont have a chance?
AxlRose is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #37
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side Guru

vCash: 248

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxlRose View Post
Floyd lost to DLH and Cotto, now Pac dont have a chance?
Don't forget Castillo.
janeschicken is online now  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 09:52 AM   #38
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabber View Post
so basically you're an idiot who don't want to see the fight
No that is incorrect. There is no reason for the fighters to ignore their economic value. That is what I am saying pactard.

****ing pactards always try to interprete shit they know nothing about.

So no, you were wrong and that is not what I am saying.
Thatman is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 09:56 AM   #39
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabber View Post
so basically you're an idiot who don't want to see the fight
of course twatman is an idiotic flomo.

he would rather not see the fight if floyd would not get the better split as if he is getting a percentage out of floyd's split.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #40
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collie View Post
That's true, but you are practically a flomo (though not the worst I've seen here) so what's the difference?

I think Mayweather should agree to fight Pacquaio for a number of reasons: 1) I think he would probably win, 2) Biggest payday of his career 55% or 60% 3) Help his legacy and so that he wont be seen as such a hypocrite 'if you want to be the best you have to beat the best.' 4) Give the fans (who are the reason he is rich in the first place) what they wanted to see (although the time may has probably passed for that for many fans).

If he will or not, well that is the question, but I won't believe it until I see the pair in the ring
Though 55% would be his biggest payday by about $13 million dollars, Manny would get his biggest payday by about $22 million.

Why should Manny get the higher percentage above his higest payday when he is not the main economic value here?

Floyd is bigger, does more revenue, yet your saying he should let Manny almost double his highest payday, while Floyd would take in only $13 million more...If they can get it done then by all means, do it.

But I don't expect ANY fighter to ignore their economic value while they are not the main draw.

Floyd is doing $94 million in revenue while Pac has never gone above $74 million in revenue. Floyd did $4.4 million more than that, with a guy who never fougth on a PPV headliner (Ortiz).

If I'm a flomo, I'm one that knows my boxing. other than just Mayweather.

So should Oscar have ignore his economic value when fighting Floyd? He didn't and nor did Floyd and that fight was signed a week 1/2 after Baldomir.

I don't watch boxing part time man.
Thatman is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #41
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict

vCash: 117

hello James, i see you've been spreading your numbers again.
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #42
prelude
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
of course twatman is an idiotic flomo.

he would rather not see the fight if floyd would not get the better split as if he is getting a percentage out of floyd's split.
prelude is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #43
causality
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 328

Quote:
Not really. I enjoy ****ing and bashing pactards.

Manny is a great fighter... his fans just put dubs on it.
You are always on the defensive though. Which is uncool.
causality is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #44
Barrera
Cotto Crabwalk Enthusiast
ESB Addict

i see alot of people arguing with there heads.. but little fighting with facts
Barrera is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #45
Collie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 14000

Quote:
Though 55% would be his biggest payday by about $13 million dollars, Manny would get his biggest payday by about $22 million.

Why should Manny get the higher percentage above his higest payday when he is not the main economic value here?

Floyd is bigger, does more revenue, yet your saying he should let Manny almost double his highest payday, while Floyd would take in only $13 million more...If they can get it done then by all means, do it.

But I don't expect ANY fighter to ignore their economic value while they are not the main draw.

Floyd is doing $94 million in revenue while Pac has never gone above $74 million in revenue. Floyd did $4.4 million more than that, with a guy who never fougth on a PPV headliner (Ortiz).

If I'm a flomo, I'm one that knows my boxing. other than just Mayweather.

So should Oscar have ignore his economic value when fighting Floyd? He didn't and nor did Floyd and that fight was signed a week 1/2 after Baldomir.

I don't watch boxing part time man.
Floyd won't make any money if the fight doesn't happen, which doesn't make business sense either, though you either can't see or refuse to see that side of it at all. Look, I ain't going to have the same debate with you again, you're fairly set in your way (and I quite set in mine I guess). No doubt you will respond with the last word, but I'm out.
Collie is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum