Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #61
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: If Audley is at his best he will KO Price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
So, PK, you don't think Audley has any blame to hold over the arrogant way he conducted his career? The appalling opposition? The lacklustre performances?

Are you seriously telling me that the BBC, after giving him a ridiculous amount of money and promotion, just abandoned him for nothing?

No, it wasn't institutional racism, it was business. If he had been in good fights, regardless of their actual value, they'd have kept him on. What was actually happening was: ratings were decreasing, he wasn't getting anywhere and the press were ripping the Beeb to pieces for broadcasting such farce.

Audley has been a divisive, antagonistic figure because of his paranoia. I expect the Beeb's sports team told him that he needed to improve the quality of his shows, and Audley went on one of his weird rants.

The guy shows signs of mental illness, particularly his post Haye weigh-in mental collapse when talking to Sky's reporters. It was genuinely disturbing to witness.
Political propaganda!

The word ACCOUNTABLE, has not been used in any of my post regarding the BBC and Media. Of Course Audley Harrison is the only one ACCOUNTABLE, over his performances.........BUT..?

I believe that the BBC and media, overly stigmatised Audley Harrison beyond normal. And it has been going on for years, like i stated before the BBC is institutionally racist and it discriminates against working class sports. Boxing is the only true working class sport left, it has always been the ultimate king and representative of the working class.

Audley Harrison was a pioneer of the game, and somebody who raged against the machine.

Nobody with Audley Harrison achievements should be stigmatised as a fraud. This is the institutionalism discrimination and political propaganda that i am talking about.

I know exactly what i am talking about, Mike Tyson in one of his interviews touched upon the same points i am making, in this interview if my memory serves me right........."Briefly at some point".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVfEDlDlLsk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szuYxzZIrZw&feature=relmfu[/ame]
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #62
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

vCash: 500

You do talk utter crap, PK.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #63
White Tiger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

The BBC is defentely a dodgy instution I agree.

From ripping people off for TV License Money - to protecting Jim will Fix It as a *** abuser.
White Tiger is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #64
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

There's no doubting the BBC has a racist element within there ranks and i'd even go as far as to say they look down on working class people and culture with there embarrassing shows that mock street life and slang. Using Noel Clarke well done BBC really down with the kids , they've treated boxing like crap for a while now. Yeah the odd bit of boxing and the Olympics but even then the boxing this summer was sorta like get over to the boxing then rush back to watch someone sprint faster then 7 others...

Lets face it Audley made a mess of it, his ego was ridiculous at the time but at same time people who say he destroyed Boxing on terrestial TV or the BBC have to also look at the arseholes who were stupid enough to give the crap he served up a pass.

It goes on right across the board, Steve Bould got the Youth Team over Paul Davis years back when he had less qualifications and credintials because someone who was a ex pro (well known good player) who's at club isn't to keen on black people from what i've been told and handed the job to Bould.

But it also works the other way, one of the organisations i work for the boss is black and he's watched my work and been impressed yet i still never get the roles that other workers get who are black and don't work at same level as myself. But i know how the system works, and try not to get drawn into it to much.

I have no doubts that there was a element who had issue with Audley within the BBC and created problems with him and the broadcaster but at same time Audley played up and made a mess of everything.

It's a shame in this day and age, a element still see race rather then people.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #65
UnleashtheFURY
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Audley Harrison's performances have been taken way out of context as a professional. If he was called John Simon and was a white heavyweight with his record, both amateur and pro..? honestly i bet you the media would not of stigmatised and stereotyped almost all of his performances as poor. Apart from Audley Harrison's performances vs David Haye, Harrison's career performances and ability is nowhere near as dramatically poor as the media! and Social mugs on this boxing forum make out!

Audley Harrison during his career has fought and beaten better fighters than what David Price has, this is substantial fact.

Allot of people are mugs, and are easily influence by the media.

But saying that David Price is a formiddle opponent for any heavyweight on the world scene and domestic scene. David Price would even be a live opponent for David Haye, seriously that's how intimidating his ability is.

But if Audley Harrison has ticked all his boxes, is in immense physical condition, and his beleif is stronger than his doubt..? Price vs Harrison is a live fight!

Anything can happen!! a Knock Out, and 12 round schooling who knows!
Harrison's professional career has been a joke, he never made it past the domestic level and will be nothing more than a stepping stone for Price. Price by brutal KO rd 3.
UnleashtheFURY is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #66
hit me HARDER

vCash:

The white man is quite obviously holding Audley back, it's all so clear to me now.

Is the white man also giving insider Illuminati knowledge to the black men who've stoved Audley's skull in?

If so, why?

Audley's shit, 'his best' has been shit & totally unspectacular, and as much as I think Price is better than Fury, another poster mentioned that if Harrison fought Fury he'd probably never even make it to the fight after making eye contact with Fury's Uncle at the presser.

Audley's going to get stopped in 3 & then I'm going for a ****tail in the Rev on the docks with my bird. That's that.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #67
BretN
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

If Audley wins, it will go down as the worst ever cherry pick gone wrong
BretN is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #68
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

I don't believe racism or looking down at the working class played any part in the BBC's decision to exclude Harrison. His behaviour did.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #69
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

TBH i'd love to see Audley win, I'd be on floor in laughter if he sparked Price.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #70
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hit me HARDER View Post
The white man is quite obviously holding Audley back, it's all so clear to me now.

Is the white man also giving insider Illuminati knowledge to the black men who've stoved Audley's skull in?

If so, why?

Audley's shit, 'his best' has been shit & totally unspectacular, and as much as I think Price is better than Fury, another poster mentioned that if Harrison fought Fury he'd probably never even make it to the fight after making eye contact with Fury's Uncle at the presser.

Audley's going to get stopped in 3 & then I'm going for a ****tail in the Rev on the docks with my bird. That's that.
Nobody has stated that the whiteman is holding back Audley Harrison, nobody in this thread has stated that.

Stop being a insecure ****witt.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #71
hit me HARDER

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
TBH i'd love to see Audley win, I'd be on floor in laughter if he sparked Price.

But I'd also be wondering why David Price at the Echo Arena was his crowning glory & he wasted so many years of his life being a cowardly lion.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:54 PM   #72
hit me HARDER

vCash:

Quote:
Nobody has stated that the whiteman is holding back Audley Harrison, nobody in this thread has stated that.

I'm living in fear of destiny mate.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #73
UnleashtheFURY
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 118

Quote:

....... dude you were just calling the British media "racist" for looking down on Audleys career.
UnleashtheFURY is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #74
hit me HARDER

vCash:

Trying to get logic from KOOL = waste of a post.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #75
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
I don't believe racism or looking down at the working class played any part in the BBC's decision to exclude Harrison. His behaviour did.
The BBC discriminates against boxing, its a bigger issue than just one fighter. It is a pandemic, the BBC is a elite smug discriminative establish! It discriminates against the working class, and working class sports like boxing. Steve Bunce afew weeks ago was fuming over his radio show, not being advertised on the front of the BBC website or something or being moved from the front of the site, and he was saying that the show will not last very long.

My problem is not with Audley Harrison being excluded from the BBC, my problem is the years and years of false propaganda and lies that the BBC and media have spouted about Audley Harrison. People have gone out of their way to tarnish and discredit his whole career, his whole story.

Time and time again the BBC ether totally ignores boxing or discriminates and stigmatises it.

Look at how they treated David Haye like some kind of a rapist or criminal of some sorts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IVFfI_TOOU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gub8cpa46_4&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum