Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #106
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,790
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho_grande View Post
Primadonna Kool..... You just got messed up by the Win!

Taxi for PK
I have not been proven wrong.

Amir Khan has made more money than Kell Brook.

He is a bigger asset than Kell Brook.

And i disagree, he has more opportunities than ever. He is still calling the shots, against Kell Brook you have just all see it on ringside.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #107
macho_grande
"I'll never get over"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,676
vCash: 1534
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Amir Khan has got over 1 million Followers on twitter.

How many has Kell Brook got..?

It's simple marketing, these are simple stats that prove that he is a bigger fighter and asset, than Kell Brook and Andre Ward.

It's that simple to be honest.
Stop being a bellend. It's a well known fact that the majority of Khan's followers are actually fake.

Regarding their brands. No doubt Khan is bigger than Brook he not Ward.

Khan is big in Bolton, Ward is big on Oakland. Khan is big in England, Ward is big in America.

Ward is the bigger fighter without question
macho_grande is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #108
macho_grande
"I'll never get over"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,676
vCash: 1534
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
I have not been proven wrong.

Amir Khan has made more money than Kell Brook.

He is a bigger asset than Kell Brook.

And i disagree, he has more opportunities than ever. He is still calling the shots, against Kell Brook you have just all see it on ringside.

"Who are you mate..? Do you box then, have you had afew amateur fights...?
Do you think you are a better boxer than Amir Khan"


Those are your words mate.

Pipe down cause you just got owned
macho_grande is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #109
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,790
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho_grande View Post
Stop being a bellend. It's a well known fact that the majority of Khan's followers are actually fake.

Regarding their brands. No doubt Khan is bigger than Brook he not Ward.

Khan is big in Bolton, Ward is big on Oakland. Khan is big in England, Ward is big in America.

Ward is the bigger fighter without question
Mate..

He's got over 1 Million twitter followers world wide.

There is a reason why Andre Ward is petrified in fighting outside of Oakland. Because he is not a asset and he does not have drawing power, nowhere near the drawing power of Amir Khan. Watching Andre Wards fights is like watching a German boxing show on eurosport.....
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #110
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: London, UK
Posts: 14,971
vCash: 238
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho_grande View Post
Stop being a bellend. It's a well known fact that the majority of Khan's followers are actually fake.

Regarding their brands. No doubt Khan is bigger than Brook he not Ward.

Khan is big in Bolton, Ward is big on Oakland. Khan is big in England, Ward is big in America.

Ward is the bigger fighter without question
Actually, only 24% of them are. 24% of 1.17M.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #111
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,893
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho_grande View Post
Stop being a bellend. It's a well known fact that the majority of Khan's followers are actually fake.

Regarding their brands. No doubt Khan is bigger than Brook he not Ward.

Khan is big in Bolton, Ward is big on Oakland. Khan is big in England, Ward is big in America.

Ward is the bigger fighter without question
False.

All Twitter account holders -- at celebrity level -- have a number of fake followers following them. This is done by the fake followers (not the celebrities) to boost their own visibility/popularity. Khan, actually, in comparison to a lot of other celebrities, has a pretty low percentage of fake followers.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #112
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,790
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho_grande View Post

"Who are you mate..? Do you box then, have you had afew amateur fights...?
Do you think you are a better boxer than Amir Khan"


Those are your words mate.

Pipe down cause you just got owned
Owned on what..?

I asked him them questions, because i presumed he boxed.

I presumed he was one of these amateurs fighters who are experts. The ones that i see all the time, slating Amir Khan and Audley Harrison.

We have got plenty of amateur fighters claiming they know better than Amir Khan, these geniuses are everywhere. And this annoys me, because they are not better than Amir Khan. Amir Khan is a Olympic Silver Medalist, a Former WBA light-welter champion the kid can box.

Owned on what..?
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #113
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,325
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

The fact is brook has been talking heaps of shit bout khan on camera. But face to face he froze up and was completely lost. Just how it would go if they ever fight.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #114
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,325
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Carson joned gave him fits ffs! A guy with 10 losses to journeymen!
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #115
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,325
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Jones wasnt even a bum. Hes a super bum. The type of guy you would call into sparring to practice your new shots on. Lol
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #116
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,222
vCash: 336
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

If my hunch is right Khan will hold a better shot at 147 and pack a better shot, add that to Khan's hand speed something Kell has never seen in the ring Khan stops Kell at 147.

Plus at 147 Khan will be the bigger guy too out the two.
Go Getta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #117
macho_grande
"I'll never get over"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,676
vCash: 1534
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
False.

All Twitter account holders -- at celebrity level -- have a number of fake followers following them. This is done by the fake followers (not the celebrities) to boost their own visibility/popularity. Khan, actually, in comparison to a lot of other celebrities, has a pretty low percentage of fake followers.
Khan purchased a load of fake followers. You can buy 1000s for a few quid
macho_grande is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #118
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,848
vCash: 500
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Lets hope Amir gets back to winning fights in the ring anyways, I thought Kell seemed decent enough from what i saw. I didn't see a victory just one guy being louder and more talkitive then the other, but dunno maybe people are reading to much into it or i'm not.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #119
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,222
vCash: 336
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

I think that loss to Garcia has now hit home on a financal level and as a money loss, if this can make him understand not fighting safe vs Garcia cost him so he needs to go back to what got him here in the first place which is his boxing not fighting.
Go Getta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #120
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,222
vCash: 336
Default Re: Khan & Kell Brook on Ringside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Lets hope Amir gets back to winning fights in the ring anyways, I thought Kell seemed decent enough from what i saw. I didn't see a victory just one guy being louder and more talkitive then the other, but dunno maybe people are reading to much into it or i'm not.
Talk is cheap and Khan can talk alot of it, good to see after the show they shook hands and took a pic together, we should respect anyone who steps into the ring.
Go Getta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013