briggzy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: 5x WORLD CHAMP SOUNDS GOOD

[quote=TheDuke;13929541]
Quote:
Originally Posted by briggzy View Post

It's a complicated question. But WBA should hang their heads in shame. As for the IBO, well if you want I'll go through the alphabet later and by Sunday I can get those other two 'world titles' to ya.
WELL TAKE IT UP WITH THEM BECAUSE IN THE BOOKS ANTHONY MUNDINE IS A THREE TIME WORLD CHAMP AND WHEN HE BEATS THIS FELLA HIS GOIN TO BE A 5 TIME WORLD CHAMP LOOK I KNOW IT HURTS BUT THIS IS WHAT BOXING HAS BECOME TODAY LOVE IT OF LEAVE IT
briggzy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2012, 11:57 AM   #17
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggzy View Post
Team mundine!!!
Mundine doesnt need to win any when he has his sons Green and Geale building Chocs legacy for him
teke is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #18
riggers
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Mundine is completely unknown outside Australia. His best wins have been against Australians. He is a domestic level fighter. He was destroyed by Ottke. He ran from an injured Kessler in front of his home fans. He has lost to Garth Woods. He is completely unheard of in Europe. Americans have no clue who he is. He wouldn't even win the British title.
riggers is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #19
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

haterz gonna hate bra
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #20
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

9 times world champ bra look at the belts bra gottem fighting top b level fighters from all over south a ****en mericas bra...true story dat
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 01:27 PM   #21
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

WBA and IBO baby!!!!
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #22
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=briggzy;13929483]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Jeez you mundine fans really lack common boxing knowledge. Mundine has held the WBA REGULAR super middleweight championship meaning there was someone above him as Super champion. Therefore, Mundine has never held a legit World title. IBO?? You just confirmed that you are a moron. The WBA,WBC,IBF and WBO do not recognize the IBO you fool and neither does The Ring Magazine. So you keep sucking the sweat from Mundines nutsack and living in your little world where you think he is a 3x WC when in reality, he is a 0x WC.[/QUOTE

BRO YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT BOXING
To say someone don't know shit about boxing and then call choc a 3 time world champion my friend is a gross contradiction on your behalf.
Choc extremely gifted athlete yes. Great fighter no. He will be remembered as a nearly man. A man with great ability who failed to test himself at top level.
Crusher is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #23
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

yeah id like to see him fight the american USBA titlist.

TRAVIS WALKER is the no1 contender for the heavy title.....
swingin is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #24
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Nawwwww, briggzy sounds upset. Is reality finally catching up with you? No, only in Mundines book it says he is a 3x world champ. He is a 0x WC whereas the likes of Geale (2xIBF and WBA(Super)) and Green (1xWBA) have accomplished more than your lover. I know it's hard to understand boxing facts when your the product of two cousins but try to do your best.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #25
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

The night Mundine beat Green,how would that rate on the world boxing scene.

NOTHING embarrassing about his boxing that night.
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #26
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Nawwwww, briggzy sounds upset. Is reality finally catching up with you? No, only in Mundines book it says he is a 3x world champ. He is a 0x WC whereas the likes of Geale (2xIBF and WBA(Super)) and Green (1xWBA) have accomplished more than your lover. I know it's hard to understand boxing facts when your the product of two cousins but try to do your best.
please green won the wba title against the weakest champion out there, (loaded his gloves for the fight) then retired. he said so himself in his book. mundine held the full wba title for just over a month so that does classify him as a full world champion. its not the titles that u win its the fighters that u beat. mundine has only beaten echols, green, and geale who i rate as A class. as for green his beaten no one yet his best victory is probably bj flores. geale has beaten 2 fighters as i class as a class sturm, sylvester and i only say sylvester because he fought him in germany. sylvester was a weak champion.
Rooboys is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #27
briggzy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Haters gone hate truth is his two time wba champ and i time ibo champ made about 30 million helped out all his family and we all love him so i really dont care what yas think of him his done well
briggzy is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #28
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Hypocrites

So its OK for Danny Booshay Green to advertise he is fighting at LHW and is a 3 time world champion but its not ok for Mundine to say he is mr 3 time?
TCboxa is online now  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #29
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Another retarded Mundine bumboy. Whether you like it or not, Green beat the champion for the full version of the WBA Light heavyweight championship and you have on proof that Green used loaded hand wraps as he didn't say anything at all his book you sad pathetic liar. So Mundine didn't beat anyone for his supposed 1x wold title? Typical mundine as evey title he has won has been vacant unless you count the IBO "world championship lol".

Mundine has beaten **** all except for Green. Echols was ****ing shit no matter how you try to spin it and he was handed a gift decision against Geale after using every dirty trick in the book (elbows, tape that should have resulted in 2 point deduction according to IBO rules, intimidation of judges, Knock down not ruled). He got belted by Garth Wood lol and lost his "world title" to Manny Siaca.

Let's see when it comes to Greens quality of opponents: Eric Lucas,Roy Jones Jr, Bj Flores, Antonio Tarver, Krzysztof Wlodarczyk. Greens a cunt, but he has more balls and heart than Mundine will ever have. Now to Geale: Anthony Mundine (unofficial win), Roman Karmazan (#8 by RM at the time), Senastian Sylvester (#5 by RM at the time), Felix Sturm (#2 by RM and better then any name or victory Mundine has on his list). Oh, and every title he has won, he has taken it from the champion in there own backyard, moron.

You Mundine fans are a cancer on the sport in Australia as its clear that you have a very limited knowledge even when it comes to your favorite boxer Scumdine. You, briggzy, Anus and teamprettyboy are very valid reasons as to why euthanasia should be legalised
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #30
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

You're an idiot Ty, read my response. I said Green had 1 legitimate world title and no where did I say it was okay for him to parade around as a "3 time world champion". He's pulled some of shittiest stunts that i have ever witnessed like the Briggs fight. His soft part of the skull comment was almost as hilarious as it was absolutely ridiculous.
kas117 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum