Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #16
Decy
Barely Coherent
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: All Aboard the Official "Let's Send Primadonna Kool to the Echo Arena" Express!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniffmybadger View Post
you need to get out a bit more
Less is more.
Decy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #17
sniffmybadger
trust me I'm a stomach
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: All Aboard the Official "Let's Send Primadonna Kool to the Echo Arena" Express!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decy View Post
Less is more.
More or less correct
sniffmybadger is online now  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #18
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Audley Harrison is a inspiration, and a reference point.

This year i dived back into full-time education, after leaving University 4-5 years ago.

But i look at what Audley Harrison has achieved, and he has been a reference point. He was a aspiring athlete/Olympian, a student. Fighting the powers that be, a social pioneer long before he was a boxing pioneer. To many times people in life, people let their mistakes scar them and their lives. When really your mistakes should make you stronger, if you chose to learn from them and save yourself from yourself.

I know many people who reach the mid 20's, it's the age when most people begin to settle, start being mediocre mentally, and within their own aspirations. I have made mistakes in my life, but i would not change those mistakes because they are a reference point.

I have never been a fan of the academic system, usually the academic system in schools, and society in general. Only award the logical boring minds. It's why all the truly great minds, get lost in the system, or repel the system.

Its why all the great minds, starts to question society.

John Lennon

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it"

The media has stigmatised Audley Harrison into being some sort of a failure and fraud. The real story of Audley Harrison is one of triumph and victory.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 05:19 PM   #19
ant-man
ant
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruthead View Post
When Audley Harrison fights for the British Title, it's a fight for hopeless optimism, for unorthodox punctuation, for keeping belief in yourself, and not giving up no matter what. That's what this fight will mean to Primadonna Kool.

It's improving tbf..
ant-man is online now  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #20
SIMPSONS-BACK

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Audley Harrison is a inspiration, and a reference point.

This year i dived back into full-time education, after leaving University 4-5 years ago.

But i look at what Audley Harrison has achieved, and he has been a reference point. He was a aspiring athlete/Olympian, a student. Fighting the powers that be, a social pioneer long before he was a boxing pioneer. To many times people in life, people let their mistakes scar them and their lives. When really your mistakes should make you stronger, if you chose to learn from them and save yourself from yourself.

I know many people who reach the mid 20's, it's the age when most people begin to settle, start being mediocre mentally, and within their own aspirations. I have made mistakes in my life, but i would not change those mistakes because they are a reference point.

I have never been a fan of the academic system, usually the academic system in schools, and society in general. Only award the logical boring minds. It's why all the truly great minds, get lost in the system, or repel the system.

Its why all the great minds, starts to question society.

John Lennon

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it"

The media has stigmatised Audley Harrison into being some sort of a failure and fraud. The real story of Audley Harrison is one of triumph and victory.

Of all the great men that have walked this Planet you choose a 6.5" border line bi-polar with a glass jaw who's lets his fear of it getting smashed turn him into a b!tch as your hero and inspiration

Check yourself sh!t head Audley Harrison is only a hero in his mind..............and yours, thats it d!ck head.
SIMPSONS-BACK is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #21
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPSONS-BACK View Post
Of all the great men that have walked this Planet you choose a 6.5" border line bi-polar with a glass jaw who's lets his fear of it getting smashed turn him into a b!tch as your hero and inspiration

Check yourself sh!t head Audley Harrison is only a hero in his mind..............and yours, thats it d!ck head.
I know, Audley should bury his head in shame that hes only won an olympic gold, became european heavyweight champ & banked millions of pounds in his career & lives in the U.S.A when he left school with no qualifications...

Audley might be a joke to some, but in the cold light of day you cant call Audley a failure, the biggest insult you could lay on his doorstep is that he underachieved, a whole different argument.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #22
Decy
Barely Coherent
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
I know, Audley should bury his head in shame that hes only won an olympic gold, became european heavyweight champ & banked millions of pounds in his career & lives in the U.S.A when he left school with no qualifications...

Audley might be a joke to some, but in the cold light of day you cant call Audley a failure, the biggest insult you could lay on his doorstep is that he underachieved, a whole different argument.
FFS Dunky stop being rational and go back to being a stereotype
Decy is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #23
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Is Primadonna Kool the same guy as that FLINT ISLAND guy who used to bang on about Enzo Mac?
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #24
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decy View Post
FFS Dunky stop being rational and go back to being a stereotype

That ship has sailed Decy my good man, my days of devouring guys like him in your avatar on brit ESB have long gone Im afraid...

Im hitting 40 nowadays & from coming on here wanting to take on all comers I find myself quite the opposite now, finally reading, listening & respecting opinions. I had more fun being the old me in old ESB days, but feel foolish having shouting matches nowadays. Dont get me wrong, I can still get annoyed like everyone else, but the rage passes in an instant, whereas before I could argue for weeks! my brain has decided it sees brit ESB more as my home than a proving ground now, & there aint nothing I can do about it.

Yup, Im mellowing! & I wonder if any of the older brit ESB'ers feel the same, especially when they try to bring back the glory days and argue about a favourite subject, like me with Scotty Harrison. you know what I mean long term brit ESB'ers!
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 03:34 AM   #25
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

Although I'm profoundly moved by PK's inspiring words on Audley, there is no way I would contribute any money to this shit.

Still, if we all bombard Audley with tweets linking to PK's posts on him, maybe PK can go to the ball.
WarpedDesign is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 07:03 AM   #26
bruthead
REAL TALK
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchdrunkgench View Post
il have a scores worth
I'll match that so we have 40 pledged so far.

It might be worth trying to tweet Audley Harrison about this because he might have some complimentary tickets going spare. Does anyone have a Twitter account?
bruthead is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 07:18 AM   #27
Decy
Barely Coherent
ESB Addict

He's more likely on Twatter than Twitter.
Decy is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #28
bruthead
REAL TALK
ESB Senior Member

Just to check...

PK: Would you like to go to the fight?

If not, maybe we should change the campaign to getting PK back his ability to start threads on ESB.
bruthead is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 07:57 AM   #29
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
Is Primadonna Kool the same guy as that FLINT ISLAND guy who used to bang on about Enzo Mac?
I am Flint Island mate, and afew others aswell.

There all apart of me.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:04 AM   #30
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruthead View Post
Just to check...

PK: Would you like to go to the fight?

If not, maybe we should change the campaign to getting PK back his ability to start threads on ESB.
I don't want to go to the fight, and i don't want my posting rights back.

Good Thread though man...

I would only ever go to a fight, if i was given ring side seats! on the first row closest to the ring. Otherwise..? The best seat in the house is your own house, better view/angles and you are in comfortable surroundings, plus i never ever pay much attention to undercard fights. I have been afew boxing shows, and they have been some of the most uncomfortable boring nights in my entire life.

Even the people i have been with are not really boxing fans, and the conversations in general irritate me. You have got boxing fans, and then you have the casual people that just want to go to a boxing event or any sporting event for a night out..? Social opportunist, these are the people who David Haye manipulates, these are the people who any promoter manipulates. I know people who bought tickets for the athletics during the Olympics, are they more educated and passionate than me..? No they are just social opportunist.

I was freezing in the Liverpool Olympia, i was on a VIP table close to the ring! But the whole place knocked me sick the other spectators etc, the whole complex needs cleaning and revamped. The Liverpool Olympia was a disgusting experience, fair-play to its history.

But it needs cleaning, and work done to it.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum