Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #1
Aztlan.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Question Kirkland: "I want to be well paid if I'm putting my career on the line against Canelo

Kirkland: I want to be well paid if I’m putting my career on the line against Canelo

By Dan Ambrose:

James Kirkland reportedly is still interested in facing WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez on September 15th as long as he’s paid well to take the fight. Kirkland now wants between $2 million to $2.5 million to face Alvarez.

The reason why Kirkland wants big money is because his recently operated on right shoulder is causing him problems in training and he feels if he’s going to take the fight and risk ruining his career, then he should be paid well.

Kirkland told RingTV “I’m putting my life and career on the line, and may arm may never come back. It could jeopardize everything.”

Kirkland said he went to a doctor and had his arm checked out, and he was advised to take it easy for “four to six months.” Since Kirkland had surgery in March, the earliest he’ll be able to start working out with would be August, but he’d be better off shooting for October or November if he wanted to be safe.

The last thing that Kirkland needs is to try and come back too soon and end up with a weakened arm. These types of things could linger the remainder of his career.

He can’t afford to have that happen because he still hasn’t made the really big money yet. It’s smarter to forget about the Alvarez fight unless they’re going to pay him over $2 million, and that’s obviously not going to happen.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Aztlan. is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
Aztlan.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Kirkland: "I want to be well paid if I'm putting my career on the line against Ca

Aztlan. is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 10918
Default Re: Kirkland: "I want to be well paid if I'm putting my career on the line against Ca

He is right. He only has so many chances to suffer a set back in his career and rushing back from a surgery disadvantaged for short money to fight Canelo makes no sense.

Leave the real fighting to real fighters, he isn't a fool like Soto.
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 10918

SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
Aztlan.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHome_Bama View Post
He is right. He only has so many chances to suffer a set back in his career and rushing back from a surgery disadvantaged for short money to fight Canelo makes no sense.

Leave the real fighting to real fighters, he isn't a fool like Soto.
Soto has made millions $$$. won 3 world titles, and has his own business.

more accomplished than that criminal/jailbird -Kirkland.
Aztlan. is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
Aztlan.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Both Guzman & Matthysse cheated their way to beat Soto.

Guzman headbutted Soto in the 3rd and then low-blowed Soto, cause Guzman was too much of a coward to fight fair-n-square.

matthysse also cheated with rabbit-punches and other fouls to beat Soto cause Matthysse was too much of a coward to fight Soto fair-n-square.

Soto was robbed in those 2 fights, cause cheating is the only way those 2 cheaters (Guzman & Matthysse) could beat Soto.
Aztlan. is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #7
realdeal561
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 459

Quote:

hahah!!
realdeal561 is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #8
realdeal561
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztlan. View Post

Guzman headbutted Soto in the 3rd and then low-blowed Soto, cause Guzman was too much of a coward to fight fair-n-square.

matthysse also cheated with rabbit-punches and other fouls to beat Soto cause Matthysse was too much of a coward to fight Soto fair-n-square.

Soto was robbed in those 2 fights, cause cheating is the only way those 2 cheaters (Guzman & Matthysse) could beat Soto.
you can't be serious
realdeal561 is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #9
Auracle21
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 13568

throw this troll on ignore. Its easy if don't know how. Just go to your User CP settings in the top left of the screen. Go to edit ignore list and put his two names(this one and aztecas) on there. It will save you time with not dealing with his trolling.
Auracle21 is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:36 PM   #10
Aztlan.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztlan. View Post

Here's the proof:

look at cheater-Guzman headbut Soto, then low-blowed him:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjMhVZUonrg[/ame]

Then look at the other cheater-Matthysse intentionally hit Soto in the back of the head TWICE, after Soto was kicking his ass and had him hurt and wouldve KO'd Matthysse, but Matthysse chickened-out by fighting dirty :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8YuXl7vXFo&feature=related[/ame]

watch @ 0:30 sec, Cheater-Matthysse began hitting Soto in back of the head, after Soto was fvcking him up earlier.

evidently, both Guzman & Matthysse are 2 CHEATERS!!
Aztlan. is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #11
Aztlan.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auracle21 View Post
throw this troll on ignore. Its easy if don't know how. Just go to your User CP settings in the top left of the screen. Go to edit ignore list and put his two names(this one and aztecas) on there. It will save you time with not dealing with his trolling.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G17eb7Hcalo&feature=fvwrel"]You Tube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxhcz5JFS0M&feature=related"]You Tube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmQ-UsYUF6s&feature=related"]You Tube[/ame]

Aztlan. is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #12
Aztlan.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal561 View Post
hahah!!
Guzman the cheater???
has gone nowhere in his career and was suspende, while Soto hs won 3 world titles:

Aztlan. is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #13
Aztlan.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auracle21 View Post

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEDhxllBC14&feature=related"]You Tube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghb96IQvsS4&feature=related"]You Tube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIagNwjcQ4w&feature=fvwrel"]You Tube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkf_5hkBx6E&feature=related"]You Tube[/ame]

Aztlan. is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #14
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653

How did the Kirkland thread turn into you sucking off Soto? Good God man...
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 09:11 PM   #15
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644

Why are you making threads about something that happened 4 mouths ago?
CASH_718 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum