Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-31-2008, 06:21 PM   #76
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Yeah, the Prince was sooo over rated.

negative. At the time of the Barrera fight, Barrera wasn't even the most accomplished fighter he had faced. The Hamed fight put Barrera into elite status, so what does that make Hamed?
Illmatic is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 06:28 PM   #77
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic
negative. At the time of the Barrera fight, Barrera wasn't even the most accomplished fighter he had faced. The Hamed fight put Barrera into elite status, so what does that make Hamed?
Ok..argument over

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

STFU!!

Dont hand me you're accomplishments, LOOK AT THE MEANING BEHIND.
Its paper BS. By the time Kelly faced him he wasnt his best and isnt IMO anywhere near as good a fighter as MAB.

BTW, MAB and EM put themselves in the spot light before then. MAB was the one to pull the plug on the OVER RATED Champion Hamed
C Money is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 06:31 PM   #78
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict

vCash: 871

I wouldn't call him overrated he just got beat of a better fighter than him on the night. On his day nobody could touch him for power through bantamweight to superfeatherweight.
john b is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 06:35 PM   #79
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Wow, what a child. Big signs don't make you right.

AT THE TIME of the Barrera-Hamed fight, Barrera was not Hamed's most accomplished opponent. The Hamed fight put Barrera amongst boxing's elite.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 06:46 PM   #80
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Wow, what a child. Big signs don't make you right.

AT THE TIME of the Barrera-Hamed fight, Barrera was not Hamed's most accomplished opponent. The Hamed fight put Barrera amongst boxing's elite.

Neither facts or signs work for you

You are talking in useless circles, trying to hide behind, and trumping paper accomplishments, WHICH FALL APART UNDER SCRUTINY!

I dont give a rats ass if Kelly was more "accomplished" than MAB, MAB was the better fighter, in fact THE BEST FIGHTER hamed faced and he got beat down.

END OF STORY

G-Night

C Money is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 06:50 PM   #81
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Neither facts or signs work for you

You are talking in useless circles, trying to hide behind, and trumping paper accomplishments, WHICH FALL APART UNDER SCRUTINY!

I dont give a rats ass if Kelly was more "accomplished" than MAB, MAB was the better fighter, in fact THE BEST FIGHTER hamed faced and he got beat down.

END OF STORY

G-Night

Listen child...no one was talking about Kelly. You show your lack of knowledge more with each successive post and hide behind irrelevant red herrings.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 07:02 PM   #82
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Listen child...no one was talking about Kelly. You show your lack of knowledge more with each successive post and hide behind irrelevant red herrings.
**** YOU

Kelly was the next best fighter he faced Then Mcullough

The rest? LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS, UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SEE, and have sweet "hamed was great" DREAMS.

THEY ARENT COMING TRUE
C Money is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 07:06 PM   #83
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I've put the research in front of you, you chose to ignore it, now it's your time to do a little homework to stretch that child's mind into, hopefully, that of a reasonably cognizant pre-teen. I will give you a clue though, Kelly and McColough were not the most accomplished fighters he faced pre-Barrera, despite those two having had very good careers. You should've listened the first time, as you grow up hopefully you'll learn that listening on the first occasion saves yours and everyone else a lot of time.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 07:12 PM   #84
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
I've put the research in front of you, you chose to ignore it, now it's your time to do a little homework to stretch that child's mind into, hopefully, that of a reasonably cognizant pre-teen. I will give you a clue though, Kelly and McColough were not the most accomplished fighters he faced pre-Barrera, despite those two having had very good careers. You should've listened the first time, as you grow up hopefully you'll learn that listening on the first occasion saves yours and everyone else a lot of time.
AND I REBUNKED THE SHIT, Jonhson, Vazquez hardly have any quality WINS, regardless which trinket or title they had.

You can ignore the truth FOREVER, THE DREAMS ARENT COMING TRUE!
C Money is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 07:16 PM   #85
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
AND I REBUNKED THE SHIT, Jonhson, Vazquez hardly have any quality WINS, regardless which trinket or title they had.

You can ignore the truth FOREVER, THE DREAMS ARENT COMING TRUE!
Do your research on Johnson and Vazquez, and then come back.

Kelly and McColough were very good wins, like you mentioned previously, of former titlists, but not his best wins. There were lesser fighters that he humiliated, like Robinson, which was a solid win. Robinson was a Margarito-level fighter, so the win was only solid, not very good, but a fighter that put him on the scene at 126 in a big way since he was campaigning at 122.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 07:45 PM   #86
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Do your research on Johnson and Vazquez, and then come back.

Kelly and McColough were very good wins, like you mentioned previously, of former titlists, but not his best wins. There were lesser fighters that he humiliated, like Robinson, which was a solid win. Robinson was a Margarito-level fighter, so the win was only solid, not very good, but a fighter that put him on the scene at 126 in a big way since he was campaigning at 122.

I've done the research and already broke it down for you. You're oblivious to the truth, because its hard to see through Hamed's rectal walls

First elite fighter he faced, waxed his ass, and Hamed is OVER RATED. No matter how many angles you try, its the same truth in the end.
C Money is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 07:50 PM   #87
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I've done the research and already broke it down for you. You're oblivious to the truth, because its hard to see through Hamed's rectal walls

First elite fighter he faced, waxed his ass, and Hamed is OVER RATED. No matter how many angles you try, its the same truth in the end.
I've shown you the top fighters he's fought. It's not possible to unify all the titles in a division and dominate for 4+ years without fighting the some damn good fighters. At the time of the Barrera fight, Barrera was not the most accomplished fighter he had fought.

He fought many good fighters, and some lesser Margarito-level fighters that were solid wins.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 07:53 PM   #88
o_money
Champion
East Side Guru

This whole the first elite fighter that he faced killed him thing is complete bs. Anyone who has scored that fight objectively knows that it was a close fight and Nas really didn't get all that badly beaten. At the time because of the hype surrounding him and because of the general level of hate towards him. And because he often got hit off balance and looked pretty awkward at several points in the fight. Most people made it out to be a bigger ass whipping then it really was. In reality it was a close fight. Watch it again.
o_money is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2008, 09:13 PM   #89
Outboxer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I never really bought into the whole 'Hamed is overrated' thing -- mainly because when threads about him come up, most people will be ranting about how much they hate him or how he lost to the only good fighter he ever faced.

He may have been overrated while he was fighting, but now I don't think he's overrated at all. In fact, it's most likely the opposite these days.
Outboxer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum