Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
MrSpeaker89
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Do you think Vitali wants to fight Haye?

Just over 7 months ago he claims he did. I know he's on the campaign trail in Kiev at the moment, but when that's over with do you reckon he'll be up for one last fight/ pay day? Bernd Boente (Vitali's manager) sends out mixed signals on this fight.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdw1PYCGvmI&feature=related[/ame]

In contrast, just a few months ago, Haye's trainer Adam Booth said he doesn't think the fight will happen. Hard to tell if he's serious sometimes and he did say the Haye-Chisora fight wouldn't happen.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n7Z9f3mkPY[/ame]
MrSpeaker89 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Run It
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: Do you think Vitali wants to fight Haye?

i dont think so.
Run It is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
PivotPunch
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

It's most likely a hard decision for Vitali, this fight means huge money and would also be a great last fight but it's also a huge risk
PivotPunch is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #4
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

We all know he doesn't or he wouldn't have made negotiations impossible. Remember these famous words? "It's not about the money, it's personal". If that were true thighs fight would have already happened. Like a typical politician Vittles lied.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

12-13-2008
David Haye hijacks Wladimir Klitschko post fight news conference after Rahman fight to insist WBC title fight with Vitali in June

12-14-2008
David Haye "We sat down with K2 Promotions and thrashed out a deal in the early hours.We agreed to terms for Vitali and myselfat a London venue to be decided. The fight is going to happen in June"
Its all done and dusted. Just have to dot the i's and cross the t's. We sat down and talked numbers and that made sense for both sides and its done. "There is no boxing politics involved." Plain and simple, thats how boxing should be"

there is starts to change his bitch bind and start with his lies...because instead of doing what he just mentioned .....................

April 06, 2009
Haye signs contract for Wladimir fight

and we all know what happens next, he bitched out of that one too

June 3, 2009
Haye pulls out of fight due to hand injury
David Haye stuns Wladimir Klitschko by pulling out of title fight
Klitschko outraged as Haye backs out of world title clash

but then

July 11, 2009
Vitali Klitschko, David Haye Reach Deal

July 17 2009
Boxer Vitali Klitschko to Take on David Haye in Germany
The World Boxing Council heavyweight championship bout between Vitali “Dr. Ironfist” Klitschko and David Haye is scheduled to take place this coming September 12 at the Commerzbank Arena in the city of Frankfurt.

JULY 23 2009
David Haye pulls out of fight with VITALI Klitschko
After what appeared to be a done deal, boxing fans were again stunned when David Haye announced on Wednesday that he declined a fight with Vitali Klitschko, and instead agreed to face WBA champion Nikolai Valuev.
"We had a letter from his lawyer yesterday, all the points were pretty much agreed to. There were some technical things to be worked out with Sky TV and the German network. Then we couldn't get them on the phone. If he thinks Valuev is an easier fight or a better deal, then that's his purgative - but be a man and don't just disappear and avoid everyone," Finkel said.

SHOCKER RIGHT?
theres more

December 26th 2009
David Haye: 'I want to fight both Klitschkos next year'

January 26, 2010
David Haye slated to defend title vs 38 year old John Ruiz on April 3

APRIL 6, 2010
Haye to fight Klitschko soon

June 25, 2010
Haye Denies Harrison fight, Talks Klitschkos, Retirement

September 7, 2010
WBA champion David Haye to fight Audley Harrison

November 28, 2011
David Haye set to come out of retirement to fight Vitali Klitschko
Former heavyweight world champion David Haye is in talks to fight WBC title holder Vitali Klitschko in March 2012.

January 18, 2012
Dereck Chisora ridicules David Haye bid to fight Vitali Klitschko
"I can't see how the British public will forget about that and now he's coming out with the same bull again by saying that he will go to war and win his title back if he gets Vitali.
• 'I think it's just embarrassing,' says Chisora

January 24, 2012
Talks stalled for Vitali Klitschko – David Haye fight

February 2, 2012
Klitschkos hit back at 'ridiculous demands of loser Haye' as Brit sees fight hopes
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #6
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

the guy is not only full of shit, there is nothing but hard evidence point to he is full of shit.
a paper trail of his embarrassing lies and quotes. he is a fraud and any fan of his must be easily amused at what he says because as a boxer he is a joke
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #7
KCD
All aboard.
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
12-13-2008
David Haye hijacks Wladimir Klitschko post fight news conference after Rahman fight to insist WBC title fight with Vitali in June

12-14-2008
David Haye "We sat down with K2 Promotions and thrashed out a deal in the early hours.We agreed to terms for Vitali and myselfat a London venue to be decided. The fight is going to happen in June"
Its all done and dusted. Just have to dot the i's and cross the t's. We sat down and talked numbers and that made sense for both sides and its done. "There is no boxing politics involved." Plain and simple, thats how boxing should be"

there is starts to change his bitch bind and start with his lies...because instead of doing what he just mentioned .....................

April 06, 2009
Haye signs contract for Wladimir fight

and we all know what happens next, he bitched out of that one too

June 3, 2009
Haye pulls out of fight due to hand injury
David Haye stuns Wladimir Klitschko by pulling out of title fight
Klitschko outraged as Haye backs out of world title clash

but then

July 11, 2009
Vitali Klitschko, David Haye Reach Deal

July 17 2009
Boxer Vitali Klitschko to Take on David Haye in Germany
The World Boxing Council heavyweight championship bout between Vitali “Dr. Ironfist” Klitschko and David Haye is scheduled to take place this coming September 12 at the Commerzbank Arena in the city of Frankfurt.

JULY 23 2009
David Haye pulls out of fight with VITALI Klitschko
After what appeared to be a done deal, boxing fans were again stunned when David Haye announced on Wednesday that he declined a fight with Vitali Klitschko, and instead agreed to face WBA champion Nikolai Valuev.
"We had a letter from his lawyer yesterday, all the points were pretty much agreed to. There were some technical things to be worked out with Sky TV and the German network. Then we couldn't get them on the phone. If he thinks Valuev is an easier fight or a better deal, then that's his purgative - but be a man and don't just disappear and avoid everyone," Finkel said.

SHOCKER RIGHT?
theres more

December 26th 2009
David Haye: 'I want to fight both Klitschkos next year'

January 26, 2010
David Haye slated to defend title vs 38 year old John Ruiz on April 3

APRIL 6, 2010
Haye to fight Klitschko soon

June 25, 2010
Haye Denies Harrison fight, Talks Klitschkos, Retirement

September 7, 2010
WBA champion David Haye to fight Audley Harrison

November 28, 2011
David Haye set to come out of retirement to fight Vitali Klitschko
Former heavyweight world champion David Haye is in talks to fight WBC title holder Vitali Klitschko in March 2012.

January 18, 2012
Dereck Chisora ridicules David Haye bid to fight Vitali Klitschko
"I can't see how the British public will forget about that and now he's coming out with the same bull again by saying that he will go to war and win his title back if he gets Vitali.
• 'I think it's just embarrassing,' says Chisora

January 24, 2012
Talks stalled for Vitali Klitschko – David Haye fight

February 2, 2012
Klitschkos hit back at 'ridiculous demands of loser Haye' as Brit sees fight hopes

Excellent post my good man.

I find it astonishing how short some people's memories on here are, Haye is just an attention whore.
KCD is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCD View Post
Excellent post my good man.

I find it astonishing how short some people's memories on here are, Haye is just an attention whore.

early on i actually was supporting haye while he was being Ali like , stalking the klitschkos from ringside at their fights, yelling at them, saying he was coming for them, then the shirts were cool, and the confrontation with wlad on youtube....but all that was 4 years ago....he wasnt so "Ali" like when after the jokes ended he didnt want to actually fight or back up anything he said....took me a very short time to figure out how phony he was
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
Montero
Left Hook from HELL!!!
East Side Guru

Yes Vitali wants to fight Haye and has for years; that's why he's sent numerous offers to Haye's team for years now. He's just not going to bend over backwards for the undeserving bastard anymore, especially after that disgusting performance against the champ last year.

Haye's a bitch.
Montero is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:31 PM   #10
gumbo2176
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Haye isn't ready to take on another Klitschko after that totally lame performance he put in against Wladimir. Vitali would do to him what Wladimir should have----KO the chump in 8 rounds or less.

The only folks that believe Haye has a chance against Vitali are likely from the UK and have a real short memory about the last time he matched against a Klitschko. Then again, that was a horrific toe injury he suffered.
gumbo2176 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #11
KCD
All aboard.
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post

early on i actually was supporting haye while he was being Ali like , stalking the klitschkos from ringside at their fights, yelling at them, saying he was coming for them, then the shirts were cool, and the confrontation with wlad on youtube....but all that was 4 years ago....he wasnt so "Ali" like when after the jokes ended he didnt want to actually fight or back up anything he said....took me a very short time to figure out how phony he was

The thing that really makes my piss fizz regarding Haye is how he believes he is the attraction, and therefore should be getting 50/50 purse splits with recognised champions who actually sell out football stadiums.

Also it wasn't until Haye fought Enzo where he actually became a big draw and it was down to Frank ******s promoting, prior to that the average Joe on the street didn't know who the fraud was.

I've never been a fan but I respect him as a very good fighter who has picked his fights meticulously to. Build a smoke screen regarding his "potential" and his overall ability and career so far.
KCD is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #12
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCD View Post
The thing that really makes my piss fizz regarding Haye is how he believes he is the attraction, and therefore should be getting 50/50 purse splits with recognised champions who actually sell out football stadiums.

Also it wasn't until Haye fought Enzo where he actually became a big draw and it was down to Frank ******s promoting, prior to that the average Joe on the street didn't know who the fraud was.

I've never been a fan but I respect him as a very good fighter who has picked his fights meticulously to. Build a smoke screen regarding his "potential" and his overall ability and career so far.
i agree with most all of that. but i think haye is smart enough to realize who the draw is but uses that as the excuse to bail out of fights once they reach the point where all is left to agree on is money. and those are just the contract talks he bails out on, not the actual contracts he signed and then pulled out of
thing of its is, he had a better chance of beating vitali in my opinion in the last few years had he signed, and no reason he shouldnt have had a 50% chance to beat wlad...he has sick power...but has no balls and doesnt want to risk a knock out loss for the prize of recognized heavyweight champion
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #13
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

After barely getting away from Charr, via purposeful thumbing + a paid-off referee, There is no way Vitali is going to get in the ring with any serious threat, ever again.

His last fight will probably be against Kimbo, or the return of Butterbean, or maybe Paulie if he can put on the weight.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #14
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableaddict View Post
After barely getting away from Charr, via purposeful thumbing + a paid-off referee, There is no way Vitali is going to get in the ring with any serious threat, ever again.

His last fight will probably be against Kimbo, or the return of Butterbean, or maybe Paulie if he can put on the weight.
gee, with that said, might have been a good idea for haye to have fought him in the last 4 years and quit pulling out ? i dont know , maybe?
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #15
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

What Vitali wants is irrelevant. All that matters is what Vitali's boss Berndttt Boente wants, and he wouldn't touch this right with a range finding jab.
shaunster101 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum