Old 10-10-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: AJJ's new rant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BretN View Post
Was asking you a question...will you give him credit? Where did i say "why will you give him a credit" or anything similar??
Considering you followed up your question with, "It's the biggest cherrypick in his career, arguably", it seemed like a rhetorical question as you were expecting me to give him credit. To answer question then: no, I will not give him undue credit for beating Molina. As I've already alluded to at the beginning, it's just a comeback fight. Why on earth would I give him credit for a fight he's supposed to win easily?

Quote:
Whats Kell Brooks opponents got to do with Amir Khans next opponent anyway? When did i compare them? What you are saying is because i am a Kell Brook fan, i shouldn't call Khan v Molina a joke? Sorry, it's an amazing fight...i'll keep my mouth shut about it
I'm challenging your rational, in which case Kell's level of opposition has everything to do with you discussing Khan's next opponent. You're someone who in the past has tolerated and even justified Kell's incredibly slow progression under Hearn, and yet here you are criticizing Khan for taking one soft touch despite coming off a series of fights against opposition Kell hasn't even come close to facing yet?
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2012, 09:51 AM   #17
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238

G'wan Rico.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 10:18 AM   #18
BretN
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Considering you followed up your question with, "It's the biggest cherrypick in his career, arguably", it seemed like a rhetorical question as you were expecting me to give him credit. To answer question then: no, I will not give him undue credit for beating Molina. As I've already alluded to at the beginning, it's just a comeback fight. Why on earth would I give him credit for a fight he's supposed to win easily?

I'm challenging your rational, in which case Kell's level of opposition has everything to do with you discussing Khan's next opponent. You're someone who in the past has tolerated and even justified Kell's incredibly slow progression under Hearn, and yet here you are criticizing Khan for taking one soft touch despite coming off a series of fights against opposition Kell hasn't even come close to facing yet?
What would you of done differently with Brook? Hearn has said for a while now, he is working towards an IBF mandatory position. I defend that to clowns who say he should accept a poor deal to fight Tim Bradley (fight will sell no tickets in America) and accept that because it's reasonable and sensible.

If Khan is the "league above Brook" that he claims to be, he shouldn't be fighting lightweights with no power...comeback fight or not.
BretN is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #19
Jordan_Davies
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 8070

This isnt Middleweight Molina (think he means light middleweight)
Hes a lightweight whose had 17 fights and won them all and won draw . . . . wait let me start again he hasnt won them all . . . .

Brother be tripping on the good shit
Jordan_Davies is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #20
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

When he has his hair like that I just want to take a razor to it
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #21
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

Boz-eyed clown with nothing but tedious ramblings. Who gives a shit.
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #22
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
What would you of done differently with Brook? Hearn has said for a while now, he is working towards an IBF mandatory position. I defend that to clowns who say he should accept a poor deal to fight Tim Bradley (fight will sell no tickets in America) and accept that because it's reasonable and sensible.

If Khan is the "league above Brook" that he claims to be, he shouldn't be fighting lightweights with no power...comeback fight or not.
he would get more for that fight than he will for a mandatory shot at bailey or alexander (they wont sell masses of tickets either tbf) and its a shot at a champion, who cares about the purse which would be mroe than he'll get against Saldivia, i like Kell but thats a shameful duck when hes banged on about being ready to hang with the big boys for what seems like an eternity
JamieC is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #23
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
The Bradley fight is the one fight out there for Brook which shouldn't be about money, a deal, ticket sales or whatever other shit Hearn spouts....Its about a chance at glory.... I know that concept is a bit old school
icemax is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #24
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
The Bradley fight is the one fight out there for Brook which shouldn't be about money, a deal, ticket sales or whatever other shit Hearn spouts....Its about a chance at glory.... I know that concept is a bit old school
nail on the head
JamieC is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum