Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-15-2012, 03:41 AM   #76
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166
Default Re: Danny caught out lieing again. When did Greeny change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
I could go through your threads where you started multiple Mundine threads about fighting Cotto,Floyd and his nonsense but I won't. You don't get upset when Sally posts his Mundine dribble yet you do with Danny. Someones in love.
It eats away at you doesn't it?
Francis what weight will Green-Cameron be at?
u see the difference is that i was taking the piss out of anthony, u r passionate about a guy u clearly despise.

u spend all your time looking for a flaw from green. its an illness i'm telling u.
buster007 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #77
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
u see the difference is that i was taking the piss out of anthony, u r passionate about a guy u clearly despise.

u spend all your time looking for a flaw from green. its an illness i'm telling u.
Sure you were Buster,your hero is now worse than Mundine. As far as despising Green I watch more of his fights than Mundines. All my time she commented on an article and said he was lieing about an offer from Shumenov
I googled her name. Blame Sallywinder for this thread I know it eats away at you knowing Danny has become Mundine II.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #78
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Danny worse than Mundine x 2
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #79
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 0

One wrote the script.........the other one follows it............they are both tarned with the same brush.........money money money.........boxing legacy......who cares....its all about the business & the coin it produces that matters to these two fighters....nothing more nothing less.
roscoe is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #80
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
One wrote the script.........the other one follows it............they are both tarned with the same brush.........money money money.........boxing legacy......who cares....its all about the business & the coin it produces that matters to these two fighters....nothing more nothing less.
True and they sell more PPV's and make heaps of cash which is great for them. Im just fishing mate thought I would catch TC Boxa but reeled in a Buster 007. If you fish for flathead but catch bream instead it's still a good days fishing.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:19 PM   #81
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
true and they sell more ppv's and make heaps of cash which is great for them. Im just fishing mate thought i would catch tc boxa but reeled in a buster 007. If you fish for flathead but catch bream instead it's still a good days fishing.
:d
Crusher is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2012, 01:44 AM   #82
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
True and they sell more PPV's and make heaps of cash which is great for them. Im just fishing mate thought I would catch TC Boxa but reeled in a Buster 007. If you fish for flathead but catch bream instead it's still a good days fishing.
m8 im the one who has been telling you girls over and over again for a while now how much of a fibber Danny is and you have only just caught on these past few months, i think its you whom is the flathead pal
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2012, 02:02 AM   #83
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

stiffles is embarrassed about spending his whole day searching and sifting through every word that danny says just so he can catch him out.

i don't get how someone can put that much effort and time into somebody they DO NOT like.

danny lies. shock horror.

its just pure jealousy and its ****ing hilarious to see people get worked up about somebody who is a complete STRANGER to them.

again, i'm telling u its an illness. its bad for your health surely.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:06 AM   #84
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

so when politicans lie people shouldnt give 2 fcks either or what ur saying is in general if anyone lies no one should give a rats ass? are you a robot or something buster?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2012, 03:31 AM   #85
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
stiffles is embarrassed about spending his whole day searching and sifting through every word that danny says just so he can catch him out.

i don't get how someone can put that much effort and time into somebody they DO NOT like.

danny lies. shock horror.

its just pure jealousy and its ****ing hilarious to see people get worked up about somebody who is a complete STRANGER to them.

again, i'm telling u its an illness. its bad for your health surely.
Keep believing it Buster. No effort required your hero bignoting about all these offers and how he don't need Mundine Shumenovs rep posted in the comments no effort required to google someones name. Go start another Mundine thread Buster that will make you feel better. Danny is now even worse than the guys name he can't stop mentioning and you hate it.
First thinking he threw the Tarver fight now this. Your butthurt is plainly on display for all to see.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:33 AM   #86
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
so when politicans lie people shouldnt give 2 fcks either or what ur saying is in general if anyone lies no one should give a rats ass? are you a robot or something buster?
It's OK when you point out when others lie but not Danny in Busterworld.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:07 AM   #87
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecto55 View Post
There are past/present members of Green's camp that post sporadically on this forum, but it looks like no-ones going to touch this thread so I will.

I'm not up to speed on the Danny Green lying part, but I beleive he's developed into a different person because of the boxing game, dealing with assholes and the media. I've met Green about a dozen times or so over the past decade, and I can't say i've noticed any change from those fleeting interactions. But i do know some of his early career sponsors, and they say they cannot get a look in these days. Whether that's just a personal deal with them in particular, or the usual progression of a mere man into a 'celebrity', who knows?

It must have been hard for him given the publicity, media exposure, and lets face it- the Australia wide popular expectation to beat Mundine. I personally think he shouldn't feel too bad about it, I thought Mundine picked the Green fight at an ebb in Green's career and when Green was having trouble finding a good team to train/corner him. The general belief then was that Mundine and co had waited until Green was slipping, then accepted the fight at a time of their best choosing. Was Green tight at the weight?- I'm not sure. Could he have overtrained for the bout?- I think so..

I think when Green adopted the more business savvy approach of an e.g. a Mundine (but also Roy Jones etc) in fighting the poorest quality fighters he can get away with for the most cash, Green as a result had to start hyping and pumping up both himself and his not-so-good fights to a degree that were weren't used to as compared to before.

I think those Aussies' who noticed the change would have preferred the earlier Green, but the man has to live, eat and provide for his family from what he can make from this finite career for the rest of his life. Green's not about to become a plumber, so more power to him to make the most out what he had left.

Anyway, I'd prefer to have Geen fighting retards at the Dannyweight than be retired and not fighting at all. Its better for Australian boxing, and probably Green as well.

True that, Green does a lot for charity and involves the other celebrity's he mixes with these days into these things as well. No one should try and take this away from him, and I regret posting what I did about the charging money for autographs which colours his good work in a bad light.

Dumb quote and off topic too.
I'll address it now that I've written it, and while its easy to get on your high horse and so its a bad thing to do, I can also understand it when you don't want adults manipulating you with children for their own profit. Green's obviously been burnt a few times somehow...

Again, it is true. But on second thoughts, who knows what he's seen. I'd be pretty dirty if some little cherub with big, innocent eyes came up to me, told me I was their hero and asked me to sign a 23' x 24' double gloss portrait of me that the kid could barely carry, and then I see it on ebay a week later going for a $1000!!!

I can tell you that I know it as true to the certainty of a man who knows people in Green's camp, and has heard about this from both friends and foes oif Green alike. People, including me alugh about it occasionally- less so because its now old news. I'm actually suprised it wasn't in the Daily telegraph or something else a few years ago when I first heard about it, mabye the sports editors just gave Green a pass.
But, to be sure, no I have not seen it happen with my own eyes. Despite that, when you can crack jokes about it with people in Green's camp and they laugh about it too, it makes you think its a fact. I wonder if it still happens or was just a thing/phase he went though?

I don't know who you are and similarly you don't know who I am...so a 'Mandy nuthugger?' What does Mundine have to do with Danny Green's personal characteristics? If you are saying I'm lying to disparage Green out of some homo***ual love for Mundine, I think you need psychological help. In fact, your drawing so much Fruedian content out of the few psots that I've made on this forum that you are probably reflecting your true self in your comments. Where are you bruised, Bruiser?

I often try to moderate some of the teenagers posts on this forum, I probably shuldn't bother, but as a grandfather its a bad and time-wasting habit I've gotten into.

There has been a lot of stuff written about Greeny however this has got to be the funniest
woftam1 is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #88
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Keep believing it Buster. No effort required your hero bignoting about all these offers and how he don't need Mundine Shumenovs rep posted in the comments no effort required to google someones name. Go start another Mundine thread Buster that will make you feel better. Danny is now even worse than the guys name he can't stop mentioning and you hate it.
First thinking he threw the Tarver fight now this. Your butthurt is plainly on display for all to see.
u r passionate and obsessed about a complete stranger that u do not like.
u r angry that danny lies.

if only u could see how pathetic u r.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #89
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

As pathedic as someone who claimed Green threw the fight against Tarver? lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 03:08 AM   #90
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
As pathedic as someone who claimed Green threw the fight against Tarver? lol
That was a funny thread. Buster was crying on his keyboard.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Danny- **** Molly 3 fights in 3 years flogged in 2 of them,terrible in the other. You said he was shot Molly,you said he was shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum