Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-11-2012, 12:34 PM   #46
Montero
Left Hook from HELL!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Froch V Calzaghe. A Close Fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Froch V Calzaghe. A Close Fight?
No, it'd look a lot like Ward-Froch.

When Calzaghe settled in and got into his rythym, he was a master of distance and timing. Those are Froch's HUGE weaknessses.

Calzaghe UD Froch
Montero is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2012, 01:45 PM   #47
Sir Koolkid
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

i see many of you don't know shit about froch by your comments.

Froch got domianted by taylor from round 1 to 7 worst than i have seen mayweather dominate an opponent, taylor was ****ing froch up to bits it was an absolute master class of boxing, taylor took froch to school. Froch got LUCKY he was fighting an opponent with shit stamina and taylor gassed after round 7 and his work rate drastically dropped and froch KO'd him with less than a minute to go in the last round. If taylor never gassed froch would of never even been in the super 6.

He has a close to the wire fight with pascal before that which he won. Both guys have poor skills and brawled it out most of the fight.

He fought direll who i think beat froch but froch got the gift decision. He lost to kessler and got dominated by ward.

Froch's best wins are ****ing so close wins. He's not that great, his skill set is kind of piss poor but his tangibles are so great they get him wins vs fighters with better skills but we have seen the limit of skills froch can overcome and Calzaghe has way more than froch can handle. Froch couldn't even get past calzaghe's bitch kessler.

I like froch he won me over by beating guys with more skill than him and coming thru even when the odds are against him but his shit guard, crap defense which relies on his slow reflexes and his general slow punches are not match for calzaghe.
Sir Koolkid is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #48
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2666

Quote:
I'm not Popkins either.

So you just decided to respond to a post aimed at popkins? You've been talking him up before, and bumping his threads

If you're not popkins, you must be his boyfriend
knockout artist is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #49
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
So you just decided to respond to a post aimed at popkins? You've been talking him up before, and bumping his threads

If you're not popkins, you must be his boyfriend
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #50
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 191

Popkins is general zod last time i heard.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #51
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:
Popkins is general zod last time i heard.
No zod is a far superior poster to popkins and isn't a pissy little cretin with a fragile temperament and poor personality. Zod also doesn't duck questions and go off on tangents to try and divert attention away from the fact the original question was ducked.
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #52
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

The **** are you on about. Did you ask me a question? Where is it , i cant see it.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:30 PM   #53
Arcane
One More Time
East Side Guru

vCash: 488

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADBANGER View Post
No zod is a far superior poster to popkins and isn't a pissy little cretin with a fragile temperament and poor personality. Zod also doesn't duck questions and go off on tangents to try and divert attention away from the fact the original question was ducked.
I do remember the one time fragile Nancy Popkins had a mentle breakdown right after the 3rd Pacquiao Marquez fight.
Arcane is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2012, 04:37 PM   #54
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:
Welcome back HEAD'.

How did you enjoy the Maldives?
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #55
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
I do remember the one time fragile Nancy Popkins had a mentle breakdown right after the 3rd Pacquiao Marquez fight.
I've lost count of the number of times Brian got exposed Arcane

Before the Pascal fight, he was telling everyone that chad dawson should be ranked p4p number 3 just because he had beaten the phenominal Glenn Johnson Can you remember that time when that moral-less piece of shit resorted to posting pictures of mentally handicapped children in threads because he was destroyed that badly in debate by the team elite corporation or that time when he started a thread in the MMA forum and pwned himself that badly that he had to serve a self-imposed life-time ban there
Old 10-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #56
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

Im sure you're well accustomed with his head you filthy suck down master.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #57
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
Welcome back HEAD'.

How did you enjoy the Maldives?
It was a wonderfull break prior to our full on promotion towards the 3rd anual team elite awards ceremony. Myself, phil scholfield, and bobby davro completely ruined a selection of the finest women the island had to offer, pounding away at them like well oiled pistons, occasionally taking time to high 5 like legends
Old 10-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #58
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:
It was a wonderfull break prior to our full on promotion towards the 3rd anual team elite awards ceremony. Myself, phil scholfield, and bobby davro completely ruined a selection of the finest women the island had to offer, pounding away at them like well oiled pistons, occasionally taking time to high 5 like legends
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #59
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

Get that dremworld fantasy bull out of here. If you cant discuss the topic , take a hike back to your virtual friend forum.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #60
Skittlez
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Calzaghe's work rate, his ability to master the various angles, his speed, his brillant inside fighting and his overall ring generalship/intelligence will utterly ****ing school Froch.

Froch is not gonna walk through shit. Calzaghe will be in and out+combine that with his vastly superior hand speed and Froch is going to look like Vitali by Round 6.

Look,, everyone likes Carl Froch because he is a throw back, a big heart champion who is afraid of no one and who have a fan friendly style.

But let's be brutally honest, Carl Froch is extremely limited and would be utterly embarrassed by Calzaghe.

Guys like Froch and Gatti brings a false perception in that they are so fan friendly had engage in so many wars, people sometimes over estimate what they really are.

Mattrew Saad Muhammad- a 175 LHW of a great LHW era also engaged in multiple wars and non stop action fights. But the difference between him and the likes of Gatti/Froch is that he have brilliant boxing skills that lies just beneath his brutal slug it out persona.

Two great round 8s from two sluggers and big heart warriors.

But you can tell the skill difference and gap. Froch's limitations are shocking.

Calzaghe will utterly dominate him. I can name at least 20 168-175 fighters throughout history that will soundly beat Froch.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKZGiVCSVd0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b3mZU3-rig[/ame]
Skittlez is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum