Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #16
Metal Man
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 344
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

Price should have too much firepower for Audley.Audleys only ever shown average power for his size whereas Price has been devastating that should be the difference.
Metal Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #17
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,474
vCash: 500
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

"Keep yours off Audley" Hahahahaha gotta love em from Liverpool.

Audleys in shape and smiling, but unfortunately, I've seen it all before, Price will drag it out for as long as he wants to drag it out for. If he wants a 12 round workout, then he can get just that and come out with all the excuses under the sun after the fight, "I was injured" "Audley is better than he looks" "I'm still learning" and all that bollocks, but let's be honest, Price could finish this bum in the 1st and have an early night in bed if he really wants one.

Audley's better of just smoking a spliff before the fight, walking out stoned, getting laid out, not feeling a thing, and then f*cking of back home.

He was finished 12 years ago when he won a gold medal thinking he'd made it. Silly sausage.
craney91 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #18
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,864
vCash: 500
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

I'd love to see him enter ring stoned, big fat J sparked as he enters ring. Echo arena in darkness and all you see is a image of smoke and a joint.

Audley's eyes going mad red might scare Price a little as well.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #19
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,474
vCash: 500
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

He'd get banned and finally put into retirement for taking a "performance enhancing drug".

In his case though it would be performance decreasing. Many fighters have been done for smoking and/or eating a bit of harmless herb, but I fail to see how it makes them better. It's mighty f*cking difficult for them to get up and fight one another. Piss easy if both blokes are pissed up, but 2 dudes high on herb, getting them to fight one another is very difficult.

Audley could get stoned, paid, and knocked out into retirement, not feeling a thing, and literally going out on a high. After he wakes up though, thats the problem, he'll still think he is ready for a world title "Yes I can"

What is this sh*t? Nutty Professor!?!
craney91 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #20
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,656
vCash: 500
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

I'm just not going to be suckered into believing the 'A Force' hype machine again!

Too many times have I given this very likeable and underachieving bloke the benefit of the doubt.

I will say that I have never seen him so relaxed yet focused and determined in the build-up to a fight, he has always talked far better than he has fought, but his words have often felt scripted.

The way he has spoken in the build-up to this fight has felt heartfelt and genuine, possibly for the first time ever.

He has all the physical attributes, and although he is no spring chicken he is still relatively young in heavyweight boxing terms, don't forget he didn't turn pro until 29, he has had long spells of inactivity and he has managed to avoid too many gruelling fights.

I think technically he could give Pricey all manner of problems, but in all honesty this last hurrah has come just a bit too late.

He looked tremendous at the weigh-in, by far the best I have ever ssen him.

Pricey looks great also, tremendous back and neck muscles on him, he is a bloody monster!

Actually looking forward to this one now, far more than when it was first announced.

Damn you Audley for making me fall for your hype again!!
Michael300 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #21
AliShuffle
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 668
vCash: 575
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

"Take the socks out!" hahaha

I like Audley, hope Price stops him in the first round though.
AliShuffle is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #22
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,027
vCash: 500
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
I'm just not going to be suckered into believing the 'A Force' hype machine again!

Too many times have I given this very likeable and underachieving bloke the benefit of the doubt.

I will say that I have never seen him so relaxed yet focused and determined in the build-up to a fight, he has always talked far better than he has fought, but his words have often felt scripted.

The way he has spoken in the build-up to this fight has felt heartfelt and genuine, possibly for the first time ever.

He has all the physical attributes, and although he is no spring chicken he is still relatively young in heavyweight boxing terms, don't forget he didn't turn pro until 29, he has had long spells of inactivity and he has managed to avoid too many gruelling fights.

I think technically he could give Pricey all manner of problems, but in all honesty this last hurrah has come just a bit too late.

He looked tremendous at the weigh-in, by far the best I have ever ssen him.

Pricey looks great also, tremendous back and neck muscles on him, he is a bloody monster!

Actually looking forward to this one now, far more than when it was first announced.

Damn you Audley for making me fall for your hype again!!
He's done the same to me this week mate too, how does he do it
gashalasha7 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #23
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
"Keep yours off Audley" Hahahahaha gotta love em from Liverpool.

Audleys in shape and smiling, but unfortunately, I've seen it all before, Price will drag it out for as long as he wants to drag it out for. If he wants a 12 round workout, then he can get just that and come out with all the excuses under the sun after the fight, "I was injured" "Audley is better than he looks" "I'm still learning" and all that bollocks, but let's be honest, Price could finish this bum in the 1st and have an early night in bed if he really wants one.

Audley's better of just smoking a spliff before the fight, walking out stoned, getting laid out, not feeling a thing, and then f*cking of back home.

He was finished 12 years ago when he won a gold medal thinking he'd made it. Silly sausage.
The bit i have just quote makes you sound like a bloon.

"I think the Liverpool Boxing fans where quite respectful and conducted themselves great"

I think some of the comments that where shouted out loud, where not funny..? and i would of been pissed off listening to it. I am imagine the place will be full of opportunist rude fans come fight night.

This is why, i have stated time and time again. The best seat in the house is right at home, watching big fights on the TV.

I am disappointed that i could not make the weigh in though.

And witness the possible end of the boxing enigma that is Audley Harrison. His story and his determination through his highs and lows, has been inspirational.

Last edited by Primadonna Kool; 10-12-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #24
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,474
vCash: 500
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
The bit i have just quote makes you sound like a bloon.

"I think the Liverpool Boxing fans where quite respectful and conducted themselves great"

I think some of the comments that where shouted out loud, where not funny..? and i would of been pissed off listening to it. I am imagine the place will be full of opportunist rude fans come fight night.

This is why, i have stated time and time again. The best seat in the house is right at home, watching big fights on the TV.

I am disappointed that i could not make the weigh in though.

And witness the possible end of the boxing enigma that is Audley Harrison. His story and his determination through his highs and lows, has been inspirational.
Audley will go down as the greatest of all time, without a shadow of a doubt. The sad day has come that Audley will hang them up for the last time, I for one will have teary eyes watching the fight tonight, it's going to be the end of an incredible journey. Audley is a boxing legend and I for one hope he can land one on the chin of that clown Price tonight and confirm his status as the best of all time and leave on a high.

We're gonna miss you Audley.
craney91 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:15 AM   #25
DUNNERS_2009
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 276
vCash: 686
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Not the best pictures but thats what I took
DUNNERS_2009 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:17 AM   #26
bazza12
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,247
vCash: 475
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

Harrison looks in excellent shape, but how is his mentality?

Either way, the best possible Harrison at this point in time is still not good enough to beat David Price in my opinion.

Price wins within 8.
bazza12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013