Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
WINDYWELLY77
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: WELLINGTON NZ
Posts: 60
vCash: 500
Default Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Friday night fights, live on fox, blacktown rsl, friday november 16th.
Junior "the one" talipeau vs daniel "the king" mackinnon, keep free, come out & support.
WINDYWELLY77 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,948
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Is lenny Zappa still sheduled to fight on this card? During the last broadcast of Fox friday night fights they showed the headline: "Jr Talipeau and Lenny zappa".
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Is lenny Zappa still sheduled to fight on this card? During the last broadcast of Fox friday night fights they showed the headline: "Jr Talipeau and Lenny zappa".
Lenny is sick. Bronchitis. Hasnt been able to train or spar. So off the card.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #4
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,075
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Lenny is sick. Bronchitis. Hasnt been able to train or spar. So off the card.
That's too bad. Was looking forward to watching him fight. Jnr V McKinnon should be a good fight.
Fighta 29 do you know who's replacing Lenny on the card?
Crusher is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
peterm
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 483
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Should be good matchup for junior as he is overated and cant punch. He is a grade below our top guys. Danial and him should be entertaing fight as both dont possess ko punch.
peterm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #6
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,298
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

I here Garth Wood is replaceing Zappa
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #7
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,948
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I here Garth Wood is replaceing Zappa
Return of the King
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:26 PM   #8
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

from boxrec

Friday 16 November 2012
Blacktown RSL Club, Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia
commission: Combat Sports Authority of New South Wales
promoter: Fidel Tukel (Empire Fight Promotions)
matchmaker: Fidel Tukel
12 light heavyweight Garth Wood 10(6)-3(1)-1
SC Togasilimai Letoa 12(7)-9(1)-1

vacant PABA light heavyweight title
bout subject to change & commission approval

10 super middleweight Junior Talipeau 18(6)-2-1
SC Daniel MacKinnon 20(9)-6(2)-1

bout subject to change & commission approval

6 super middleweight Aaron Lai 4(3)-0-0
SC TBA

bout subject to change & commission approval

6 light heavyweight Steve Lovett 5(5)-0-0
SC Kashif Mumtaz 8(6)-32(13)-1

bout subject to change & commission approval

4 light welterweight Bashir Sadiq debut
SC Troy Glover 0-10(-0

bout subject to change & commission approval

4 lightweight Valentine Borg 1-0-0
SC Allan Jay Tuniacao 3-5-8

bout subject to change & commission approval
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #9
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Agree, talipeau v mckinnon should be good, an appropriate fight for both fighters.

Watch out for Steve lovett, Grange fighter, strong am background, nice range and technical.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #10
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,075
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Cheers mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
from boxrec

Friday 16 November 2012
Blacktown RSL Club, Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia
commission: Combat Sports Authority of New South Wales
promoter: Fidel Tukel (Empire Fight Promotions)
matchmaker: Fidel Tukel
12 light heavyweight Garth Wood 10(6)-3(1)-1
SC Togasilimai Letoa 12(7)-9(1)-1

vacant PABA light heavyweight title
bout subject to change & commission approval

10 super middleweight Junior Talipeau 18(6)-2-1
SC Daniel MacKinnon 20(9)-6(2)-1

bout subject to change & commission approval

6 super middleweight Aaron Lai 4(3)-0-0
SC TBA

bout subject to change & commission approval

6 light heavyweight Steve Lovett 5(5)-0-0
SC Kashif Mumtaz 8(6)-32(13)-1

bout subject to change & commission approval

4 light welterweight Bashir Sadiq debut
SC Troy Glover 0-10(-0

bout subject to change & commission approval

4 lightweight Valentine Borg 1-0-0
SC Allan Jay Tuniacao 3-5-8

bout subject to change & commission approval
Crusher is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:36 PM   #11
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
Cheers mate
cool
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:40 PM   #12
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
from boxrec

Friday 16 November 2012
Blacktown RSL Club, Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia
commission: Combat Sports Authority of New South Wales
promoter: Fidel Tukel (Empire Fight Promotions)
matchmaker: Fidel Tukel
12 light heavyweight Garth Wood 10(6)-3(1)-1
SC Togasilimai Letoa 12(7)-9(1)-1

vacant PABA light heavyweight title
bout subject to change & commission approval

10 super middleweight Junior Talipeau 18(6)-2-1
SC Daniel MacKinnon 20(9)-6(2)-1

bout subject to change & commission approval

6 super middleweight Aaron Lai 4(3)-0-0
SC TBA

bout subject to change & commission approval

6 light heavyweight Steve Lovett 5(5)-0-0
SC Kashif Mumtaz 8(6)-32(13)-1

bout subject to change & commission approval

4 light welterweight Bashir Sadiq debut
SC Troy Glover 0-10(-0

bout subject to change & commission approval

4 lightweight Valentine Borg 1-0-0
SC Allan Jay Tuniacao 3-5-8

bout subject to change & commission approval
In regards to Bashir Sadiq.. what's the point in having a pro debut against a guy who is 0-10 and lost 8 by KO, add to that he is a 40 year old man..... **** me dead
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #13
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,075
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
In regards to Bashir Sadiq.. what's the point in having a pro debut against a guy who is 0-10 and lost 8 by KO, add to that he is a 40 year old man..... **** me dead
You gotta start some where. If he is fighting these guys in his 10th fight I'll bag him.
Crusher is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #14
dannygeale
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 103
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

yeah its crazy Whipper i thought bashir turning pro would have been exciting but this really killed it for me :(
dannygeale is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #15
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Friday night fights - november 16th of november, fox-blacktown rsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
You gotta start some where. If he is fighting these guys in his 10th fight I'll bag him.
I agree ya have to start somewhere, but I reckon they coulda got someone a little bit more decent, No disrespect to Glover but if ya have had 10 figths and lost all of them and you are 40 u shouldn't be in the sport.
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013