Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-01-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
fg2227
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Haye v Enzo

Fill me in How good are these guys and who do you think will win?

Last edited by kerosene; 01-23-2007 at 11:24 AM.
fg2227 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 02:09 PM   #2
mike464
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye v Enzo

Haye is really good, Enzo isn't. Haye should win easily but we don't know how much of an issue the weight is.
mike464 is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2008, 02:43 PM   #3
LiamE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike464
Haye is really good, Enzo isn't. Haye should win easily but we don't know how much of an issue the weight is.
The other bit that makes this interesting is Enzo has some pop and Haye is a bit chinny. All said and done though, it should be Haye all the way.
LiamE is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
jc
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 419

Both are good, Haye is better.
jc is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #5
dwilson

vCash:

Haye is better in every department. Enzo is underrated but has fought too many dodgy opponents. My view is that it will be about who lands first. Both good punches and abit chinny.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:06 AM   #6
Cobbler
Shoemaker To The Stars
East Side Guru

Location: I don't have a small head. I have posted other pictures on here that prove I don't have a small head
vCash: 1088

Haye has faced people who are better than and have arguably as much power as Enzo (does Enzo's 75% stopage record against an assortment of plumbers really impress up that much more than Mormeck's 65% stopage rate moving up to and fighting in world class company?).

Enzo has never faced anyone anywhere near as good or with anywhere near as much power as Haye.

Last edited by Chaney; 01-24-2007 at 08:58 AM.
Cobbler is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2008, 06:09 AM   #7
dwilson

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbler
Haye has faced people who are better than and have arguably as much power as Enzo (does Enzo's 75% stopage record against an assortment of plumbers really impress up that much more than Mormeck's 65% stopage rate moving up to and fighting in world class company?).

Enzo has never faced anyone anywhere near as good or with anywhere near as much power as Haye.
Very true and I agree but to say Enzo has no power would be criminally stupid. Haye is the superior fighter but I can not see it been a walk around, all guns blazing hopefully and both are capable of ko'ing the other.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:13 AM   #8
Cobbler
Shoemaker To The Stars
East Side Guru

Location: I don't have a small head. I have posted other pictures on here that prove I don't have a small head
vCash: 1088

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilson
Very true and I agree but to say Enzo has no power would be criminally stupid. Haye is the superior fighter but I can not see it been a walk around, all guns blazing hopefully and both are capable of ko'ing the other.
Not no power, no. And he has enough to cause Haye problems. I think people (including himself) do overrate Enzo's power though. It's not in the same league as David Haye. He's got a bit of pop in both hands, and it's enough to give him a punchers chance in this fight.
Cobbler is offline  Top
Old 02-02-2008, 06:36 AM   #9
dwilson

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbler
Not no power, no. And he has enough to cause Haye problems. I think people (including himself) do overrate Enzo's power though. It's not in the same league as David Haye. He's got a bit of pop in both hands, and it's enough to give him a punchers chance in this fight.

I can remember seeing him fight on ITV I think it was vs Bobby Gunn and Barry Mcgiugan was saying he was the most dangerous puncher in boxing today. Huge ko power ect. It was hilarious and since then I've refered to Barry as an Irish Ejit.

He has a punchers chance and against Haye that is a recipe for a very good fight and upset.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:48 AM   #10
Words
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Exactly. Haye leaves a low left hand, and is Enzo has quick hands and a long reach. His jab wont do the damage, but if he can land a right-hand after the jab he can get Haye on the chin, and even though Enzo has been fighting bums he DOES have the power to KO Haye. Will Haye's reflexes be able to save him, and will be able to take out Enzo before Enzo lands him bomb?

Enzo has a punchers chance, but a good punchers chance.
Words is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum