Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #16
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
I don't think Chisora has a problem with taking hard punches. It's the sharp ones that get him.

True, he never saw that left hand from Haye. But just how many of Price's right hands can Del Boy take? Price looks a sharper puncher than Vitali. Chisora needs a couple of tune up bouts before he takes another big fight
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #17
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 11,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
True, he never saw that left hand from Haye. But just how many of Price's right hands can Del Boy take? Price looks a sharper puncher than Vitali. Chisora needs a couple of tune up bouts before he takes another big fight
I agree with the Tune ups. Martin Rogan would be a good way to go.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #18
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
I agree with the Tune ups. Martin Rogan would be a good way to go.
I wouldn't mind seeing Chisora-Skelton, that would be a war while it lasts!
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #19
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing Chisora-Skelton, that would be a war while it lasts!
Bit late in the day sadly.There was a time when Skelton would have made a good fight of that one.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #20
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
Bit late in the day sadly.There was a time when Skelton would have made a good fight of that one.

True, I think Skelton will be fed to Price next.

Would love to see Price in against Deontay Wilder
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #21
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 11,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

We could have a superfight in the HW division. People argue that nobody can compete with Wlad but that isn't how you market it. You set up a number one contender tournament over two years with the following (Ish)

Price vs Wilder

Fury vs Mitchell

Arreola vs Povetkin (Who'd never go for this replace with Helenius if needs must.)

Adamek vs Solis

Winner of 1 fights the winner of 3

Winner of 2 fights the winner of 4

We then have the final with the 'regular' WBA title on the line. The winner of that then fights Wlad who is now two years older. 'A true number one contender'

We'd all watch it.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #22
derrick
6ft4 215 bring it on
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: West Palm beach in my log truck
Posts: 3,348
vCash: 533
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

Price will KO Wlad in 1 round. Price is the man that is about to take over. There is nothing wrong with his chin and he has more power and weapons than WLad. The only man that is a risk to Price right now is Helenius. I think Price blows out Fury also. As far as Haye he does not have the chin to fight Price. Price will come after Haye unlike Wlad.
derrick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #23
Elliot
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,653
vCash: 634
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

I think Fury and Haye beat him at the minute,

and him Chisora would answer alot of questions and be very entertaining.
Elliot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #24
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
We could have a superfight in the HW division. People argue that nobody can compete with Wlad but that isn't how you market it. You set up a number one contender tournament over two years with the following (Ish)

Price vs Wilder

Fury vs Mitchell

Arreola vs Povetkin (Who'd never go for this replace with Helenius if needs must.)

Adamek vs Solis

Winner of 1 fights the winner of 3

Winner of 2 fights the winner of 4

We then have the final with the 'regular' WBA title on the line. The winner of that then fights Wlad who is now two years older. 'A true number one contender'

We'd all watch it.
Sounds great.
But...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VCwBzGdPM[/ame]
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #25
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Nags Head
Posts: 2,461
vCash: 185000
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

Price V Fury

Winner takes on Haye

K2 will be gone by then and Britain shall have a King ....
perspicacity is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #26
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 11,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by perspicacity View Post
Price V Fury

Winner takes on Haye

K2 will be gone by then and Britain shall have a King ....
Seems like the natrual progression for me. Haye gets a big payday for about 4 rounds work.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #27
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by perspicacity View Post
Price V Fury

Winner takes on Haye

K2 will be gone by then and Britain shall have a King ....
Look at that disgraceful vcash total

How can you even show your face?
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #28
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Nags Head
Posts: 2,461
vCash: 185000
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
Seems like the natrual progression for me. Haye gets a big payday for about 4 rounds work.
Agree, Haye is too fast and explosive for Price and has proven against Wlad he can stay out of trouble, I'm not sure Price beats Fury although I would favour him probably on Power.

Not sure about his stamina either ...
perspicacity is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #29
Vidic
Rest in Peace Manny
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,610
vCash: 75
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

They're mates, they won't be figting
Vidic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #30
rjko23
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: the slums of lincolnshire!
Posts: 1,669
vCash: 304
Default Re: Only one man can stop Price going all the way

price would beat chisora easily. he'd tower over him for a start and his jab is so good chisora wouldnt be able to get inside. id predict mid stoppage. as for haye id say price would win by ko mid rounds or a decision similar to haye vs wlad, with haye running and keeping out of danger.
rjko23 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013