Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #61
Changfoo
Titanium
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 891
Default Re: Why do Fans give Shane Mosley a Pass for Steroids.

Dipshiit 4eva.... I meant dipset
Changfoo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2013, 01:10 AM   #62
platnumpapi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

just give eveyone a pass back then boxers aint no what the hell there people were giving them.
platnumpapi is offline  Top
Old 06-06-2013, 01:51 AM   #63
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Just like they did Roid Jones, Pederson, and Marquez, who hired the best steroid expert in the world today to act as his strength coach, who told on his friends to keep from going to prison, not to mention he is the top expert on how to cheat on drug tests.
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 06-06-2013, 10:53 AM   #64
C.J.
Boxings Own Living Legend
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilson71 View Post
Some people hold grudges,and never let the shit go. Then you have fans like myself,if the guy cheated,then I'm cool with discrediting any wins he had while on steroids. But if he bounces bck and shows he can still be good,then he deserves some slack.

If berto or peterson continues to dominate and have impressive wins like Mosley's win over Margarito. Some fans will forgive those guys as well. But neither has been back in the ring since they was found cheating,that forgiveness has to be earned. Only can be earned by winning without the steroids.
Man I do not believe this post. You say you forgive Mosely for being a CHEAT!!! as long as he keeps winning? You forgive a man that was FORCED to come clean about his steroid abuse after irrefuteable evidence was produced? Yet I'll lay odds you are one of the people that STILL castigate Tony Margarito over the totally false & trumped up charges about him supposedly loading his gloves. No evidence provided that Tony EVER loaded or tried to load his gloves yet his career was basically destroyed over it.
If there was a cheater in the Margarito -Mosely fight take a look at Mosely not Margarito. Compare Mosely's performance prior & since the Margarito fight.
He looked a beaten shot fighter but against Margarito he was a raging beast with energy to spare. Suspicious huh??? How did a weight drained emotionally drained Margarito stand a chance against a more than likely juiced to the gills Mosely????
C.J. is offline  Top
Old 06-06-2013, 11:16 AM   #65
ecdrm15
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
Good way of looking at it.

I think it also helps that he was only with Conte and BALCO for that one fight, and achieved a lot before and after the DLH rematch. He also claims he didn't know EPO was illegal, which may be hard to believe, but you never know, these guys aren't biochemists. It's the same reason I can't really hate Margarito; I don't like him and I'm pretty sure he loaded his wraps, but I don't really know so judgement beyond the facts is arbitrary. Shane made a mistake, his reputation suffered, and has brought us exciting fights for a long time outside of that incident.
ecdrm15 is offline  Top
Old 06-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #66
john garfield
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipset View Post
I never gave that f*ggot a pass...Sugar "Cane" Mosley...cheating ol ass p*ssy...I'm glad Jin took his money, pay that alamoney prick...must have woke up in that hot tub time machine...learn chinese
Why so bitter about Mosely, D? He was a helluva fighter.
john garfield is offline  Top
Old 06-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #67
Zombieguy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
Just like they did Roid Jones, Pederson, and Marquez, who hired the best steroid expert in the world today to act as his strength coach, who told on his friends to keep from going to prison, not to mention he is the top expert on how to cheat on drug tests.
Marquez?

KO6. KO6. KO6.
Zombieguy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum