Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Who wins and how?
Mundine via KO/TKO 20 16.00%
Geale via KO/TKO 42 33.60%
Mundine via pts 13 10.40%
Geale via pts 50 40.00%
Draw 0 0%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #151
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Who changed the name of the thread?

Who took issue with me naming myself forum king?

Reinstate it brah!

What a punce.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #152
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post

What a punce.
Brah, you need some advice on how to insult someone.

Next you will be calling me a goose or a dog or some other nonsensical shit that you would get laughed at for calling someone.

You aren't a Shane Warne or a Sam Newman, in other words you aren't a funny guy.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #153
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Brah, you need some advice on how to insult someone.

Next you will be calling me a goose or a dog or some other nonsensical shit that you would get laughed at for calling someone.

You aren't a Shane Warne or a Sam Newman, in other words you aren't a funny guy.
Not trying to be funny brahh. Just laughing at the cascade of tears flowing from your eyes after the mods chained your thread title.

I'm with you on this one brahh. It's a ****in outrage! You should get some protest signs and go all "rabble rabble" outside the ESB HQ.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:09 AM   #154
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Not trying to be funny brahh. Just laughing at the cascade of tears flowing from your eyes after the mods chained your thread title.

I'm with you on this one brahh. It's a ****in outrage! You should get some protest signs and go all "rabble rabble" outside the ESB HQ.
Cringe.

It was sarcasm....

Better luck next time chump.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #155
hammerofthor
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 275
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Just like last time brah?



2 Dildos I told you to take yourself elsewhere.



It will most likely be a cosmetic split in favour of Geale like Sugar Ray and Hagler had. Mundine is from the same cloth as Ray so it would make sense.
Same cloth as ray.
Brah, your shameless
hammerofthor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:27 AM   #156
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

The only difficultly people are having in this poll is whether Daniel Geale wins by KO (37% in favour) or on points (36% in favour).
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:56 AM   #157
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerofthor View Post
Same cloth as ray.
Brah, your shameless
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
The only difficultly people are having in this poll is whether Daniel Geale wins by KO (37% in favour) or on points (36% in favour).
Mundine is cooking up a huge humble pie for you no-nothings.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:02 AM   #158
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Mundine is cooking up a huge humble pie for you no-nothings.
He's cooked alright. Just need to stick a fork in Mundine. He's done
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:13 AM   #159
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
He's cooked alright. Just need to stick a fork in Mundine. He's done
That didn't really work. It was a weakly linked attempt at a witty comeback.

Enjoy your pie brah.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:27 AM   #160
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
That didn't really work. It was a weakly linked attempt at a witty comeback.

Enjoy your pie brah.
Come late January you won't be anywhere to be seen
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:35 AM   #161
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Come late January you won't be anywhere to be seen
The difference between me and the Mundine haters is that I am 100% sure of a Mundine victory.

In late January this forum will be full of haters taking their hats off to "the Man Mundine".

I am not the type of guy who will rub it in when Choc records another nation humbling victory. Sure, I might make one or two celebratory threads but I fully expect a full inbox of apologetic PM's like I have after every Mundine win.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #162
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
The difference between me and the Mundine haters is that I am 100% sure of a Mundine victory.

In late January this forum will be full of haters taking their hats off to "the Man Mundine".

I am not the type of guy who will rub it in when Choc records another nation humbling victory. Sure, I might make one or two celebratory threads but I fully expect a full inbox of apologetic PM's like I have after every Mundine win.
Come late January you'll disappear again. Only this time you'll never return
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #163
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Come late January you'll disappear again. Only this time you'll never return
You are one of the consistently worst posters on this forum. You don't know boxing. You have one of the lamest names on here and your spider pictures are not cool.

This poll is nothing more than a reflection of who people want to win.

They have fought before and that is all we have to go on. Mundine will win (again).
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #164
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
You are one of the consistently worst posters on this forum. You don't know boxing. You have one of the lamest names on here and your spider pictures are not cool.

This poll is nothing more than a reflection of who people want to win.

They have fought before and that is all we have to go on. Mundine will win (again).
Daniel Geale's had a couple of fights in Germany since they last met. No point me mentioning names or details. You wouldn't know who they are anyway.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #165
ALTogethernow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 671
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official Fight Poll - Choc vs Geale who wins and how?

Only sad thing, is that come January when Choc bruttaly beats down Geale, all the haters will just come to realise how talked up and shit Geale was and discredit Chocs win
ALTogethernow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013