Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #1
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default WHO WOULD RATHER WATCH AN NRL vs AFL CARITY CARD THAN A DEMORI CARD?

interest. names. no one is interested in demori. he has no name.

there are probably 10 NRL players that could beat demori and are still novices, AND WOULD ATTRACT BIGGER CROWDS!!

demori is a bum. his undercards are nameless boring fights. he and his shit team are a bunch of wannabes. let me watch a charity event over a demori card anyday!

NRL players vs other athletes is MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING.
swingin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2012, 12:22 AM   #2
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: WHO WOULD RATHER WATCH AN NRL vs AFL CARITY CARD OR A DEMORI CARD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
interest. names. no one is interested in demori. he has no name.

there are probably 10 NRL players that could beat demori and are still novices, AND WOULD ATTRACT BIGGER CROWDS!!

demori is a bum. his undercards are nameless boring fights. he and his shit team are a bunch of wannabes. let me watch a charity event over a demori card anyday!

NRL players vs other athletes is MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING. AND SKILFULL!!!
would demori fight SBW or solo? both ex NRL players. not a ****en hope. demori is a gutless pretender.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 12:51 AM   #3
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: WHO WOULD RATHER WATCH AN NRL vs AFL CARITY CARD THAN A DEMORI CARD?

why would i pay and watch guys who can't fight. AFL or NRL players boxing is a joke.
T.C.W is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:44 AM   #4
Sydney2000
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: WHO WOULD RATHER WATCH AN NRL vs AFL CARITY CARD THAN A DEMORI CARD?

Take the charity out of it and no I would not go and watch nrl players fight.
Sydney2000 is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:46 AM   #5
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.W View Post
why would i pay and watch guys who can't fight. AFL or NRL players boxing is a joke.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:46 AM   #6
Sydney2000
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Would I go and watch boxers play footy ......no
Old 12-16-2012, 02:02 AM   #7
Sydney2000
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I wouldn't go to a Demori fight but he would of bashed all them footballers lastnight
Old 12-16-2012, 03:05 AM   #8
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney2000 View Post
Take the charity out of it and no I would not go and watch nrl players fight.

Bullshit, far more general punters, members of the public would be far more interested in seeing footy players fighting, nobody really follows boxing much & absolutely nobody knows who the **** Demori is, Mr Average Punter knows the name of about 3 or 4 boxers who make the papers & thats it, there would be far greater interest in watching footy players going crazy & having a swing, to suggest otherwise is just utter pig-headedness & stupidity

You must realise that boxing is not that big & even most blokes who go to the fights are just punters out for a good night, a few beers, a feed & hoping to see as many knockouts as possible, perhaps even a few blues in the crowd, i'd suggest most would be dissapointed if a few fights didnt end early
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 03:18 AM   #9
The Jackal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
Bullshit, far more general punters, members of the public would be far more interested in seeing footy players fighting, nobody really follows boxing much & absolutely nobody knows who the **** Demori is, Mr Average Punter knows the name of about 3 or 4 boxers who make the papers & thats it, there would be far greater interest in watching footy players going crazy & having a swing, to suggest otherwise is just utter pig-headedness & stupidity

You must realise that boxing is not that big & even most blokes who go to the fights are just punters out for a good night, a few beers, a feed & hoping to see as many knockouts as possible, perhaps even a few blues in the crowd, i'd suggest most would be dissapointed if a few fights didnt end early
I love it when you froth at the mouth and type like a ****ing yooralla fella on prozac.
And i don't bother reading.
The Jackal is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 03:29 AM   #10
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I love it when you froth at the mouth and type like a ****ing yooralla fella on prozac.
And i don't bother reading.

For someone frothing at the mouth i'm pretty ****ing relaxed

"yooralla fella" no idea what you're talking about

And both you & i know you read it

of course, what you thought of it, i couldnt give a flying ****
Old 12-16-2012, 03:32 AM   #11
The Jackal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 86

Quote:
For someone frothing at the mouth i'm pretty ****ing relaxed

"yooralla fella" no idea what you're talking about

And both you & i know you read it

of course, what you thought of it, i couldnt give a flying ****
You weren't talking to me, why would i read it.
The Jackal is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 03:42 AM   #12
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
You weren't talking to me, why would i read it.

well you seemed to have an opinion on it, to have an opinion one would think you'd have at least perused it

But at the end of the day, like i said, i couldnt give a ****, you're right it wasnt aimed at you, but i knew you'd pop up somewhere in your stalkerish way
Old 12-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #13
Sydney2000
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Of course the general public would prefer to watch footballers fight and of course I kno that boxings not big in Australia but I'm answering a question asked on a boxing forum .
Which asked who would rather watch footballers fight and my answer was not me.so your response to my answer makes no sense at all u ****wit
Old 12-16-2012, 04:14 AM   #14
Sydney2000
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Of course the general public would prefer to watch footballers fight and of course I kno that boxings not big in Australia but I'm answering a question asked on a boxing forum .
Which asked who would rather watch footballers fight and my answer was not me.so your response to my answer makes no sense at all u ****wit
Old 12-16-2012, 01:10 PM   #15
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

swingin is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum