Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-20-2012, 07:47 PM   #16
lionheart99

vCash: 500
Default Re: Amir khan says time to fight some one in top 50 to brook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces View Post
Better off keeping his mouth shut? Some lowlife with a lisp who can barely string a sentence together makes up some shit about owning you in the am's when in fact the opposite is the truth then has the nerve to call you out when he ain't fought shit!

If he were a bitch like you, he would keep quiet.

Special Kneeds boy needs to stay behind class to learn a few more tricks so that he can be brought along at a faster pace to catch up with Khan, then, and only then, may he talk...in that disgusting ****ing accent!
Sounds like Kell bothers you, fix up.

When Khan is a world beater then speak like one, tell then keep it shut.

Yes Kell shouldn't talk like one either till he's got there.

I agree Kell's accent does my nut in, but think he has more potential than Khan at the moment.
lionheart99 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #17
Geraldinho
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart99 View Post

I agree Kell's accent does my nut in, but think he has more potential than Khan at the moment.
Khan isn't potential any more. Hes a former dual world champion who's been the main event in vegas.
Geraldinho is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #18
Aces
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONSENSE2002 View Post
i thought you were gonna leave and not come back under any new aliases gandoo_chin???
I have visited these forums long enough to know which posters are certified spastics i.e you, and those who contribute with insightful information and knowledge, although it would seem there are only a few.

I have a life, so don't to visit here much. No I'm not Iron Chin, neither are you an Asian/Muslim. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say either a Ugandan Witch Doctor or some little Indian kid with an inferiority complex.
Aces is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #19
lionheart99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldinho View Post
Khan isn't potential any more. Hes a former dual world champion who's been the main event in vegas.
He's been main event twice and has been beat twice, if he loses his next fight I think the TV Networks will drop him. Heard him say other day if Morales fight didn't go ahead for drug test that Garcia should fight him, he needs to stay away from Garcia still he has won a couple of fight.

Say the Garcia fight was cancelled because of Morales drug test rumours and Garcia knocked him out again, where would Khan go.

As I said, Khan needs to shut his mouth and get a couple of wins under his belt again.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #20
Big Bang
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Hey guys is Ray Parlour on the bench tomorrow?
Big Bang is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #21
Aces
Journeyman

Quote:

Look, Khan was and is a world beater, the "elite" question is out of the question for now, of course there will be those who'll say he may never reach that category, I might agree, but I hope he proves me wrong.

It's natural Kell trying to raise his profile will namedrop Khan, but to act like some dickhead and turn around and say..."well why is Khan talking about Kell like that for, it hurts my feelings" is ridiculous.

If you can talk shit about a fighter who has achieved more than you ever have, it is only reasonable and fair that he can say some shit back to you, when the shit he says back to you is reasonable and makes sense...like let me see...err fight somebody who is actually ranked highly so that you can be taken seriously.

I follow boxing, and fighters come out with shit after shit, it's the way it is. But to jump on Khan's dick time after time for doing the same is a joke, and it only goes to prove how relevant he is, famous infamous whatever amongst his fans and critics alike. This, Kell will never be, for a variety of reasons, least being his boxing ability, which I would say is very good.
Aces is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 08:16 PM   #22
lionheart99

Quote:
Look, Khan was and is a world beater, the "elite" question is out of the question for now, of course there will be those who'll say he may never reach that category, I might agree, but I hope he proves me wrong.

It's natural Kell trying to raise his profile will namedrop Khan, but to act like some dickhead and turn around and say..."well why is Khan talking about Kell like that for, it hurts my feelings" is ridiculous.

If you can talk shit about a fighter who has achieved more than you ever have, it is only reasonable and fair that he can say some shit back to you, when the shit he says back to you is reasonable and makes sense...like let me see...err fight somebody who is actually ranked highly so that you can be taken seriously.

I follow boxing, and fighters come out with shit after shit, it's the way it is. But to jump on Khan's dick time after time for doing the same is a joke, and it only goes to prove how relevant he is, famous infamous whatever amongst his fans and critics alike. This, Kell will never be, for a variety of reasons, least being his boxing ability, which I would say is very good.
Khan is a world beater haha, are you feeling ok?

I'm only a recent poster but other posters maybe able to help me out, is this clown a Khan lover????
Old 10-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #23
glue glove
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Is Khan's next opponent in the top 50? In either weight class?

Brook did what he had to do, he got Alexander or Bailey next so he will step up either way.
glue glove is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #24
btahthezone
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Brook looked in great shape he was beat what was infront of him to a guy who only lost two fights and very good power. Kell dominated and showed the power he has. Can he beat Alexander/Bailey.. there is defiantly potential.

Khan is proberly 'TECHNICALLY' one of the best boxers in the world. Yet he gets in fights and he tries to brawl. Yet when he gets caught his legs can't take it.

I think it will be a massive boxing fight and when it happens I will do anything for a ticket but for me Brook wins by stoppage... early
btahthezone is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #25
Aces
Journeyman

Quote:
Khan is a world beater haha, are you feeling ok?

I'm only a recent poster but other posters maybe able to help me out, is this clown a Khan lover????
Listen you little runt, define world beater? Someone who has mixed it at the top level, who has consistently fought at the top and beaten top ranked fighters. That is a description that would fit Khan.

Forgetting his last couple of losses, he will still mix it at the "World" level, and if I am going on statistics, the "World beaters" he has beaten outweighs those "World beaters" he has lost to, so I would say he can still be a "World beater".

Khan has pedigree, Kell has none.
Aces is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #26
lionheart99

Quote:
Listen you little runt, define world beater? Someone who has mixed it at the top level, who has consistently fought at the top and beaten top ranked fighters. That is a description that would fit Khan.

Forgetting his last couple of losses, he will still mix it at the "World" level, and if I am going on statistics, the "World beaters" he has beaten outweighs those "World beaters" he has lost to, so I would say he can still be a "World beater".

The term 'World Beater' is self explanatory really, a fighter who can beat, not lose and I repeat - can beat top fighters in the world.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #27
Aces
Journeyman

Quote:
The term 'World Beater' is self explanatory really, a fighter who can beat, not lose and I repeat - can beat top fighters in the world.
So there are no "World Beaters", as per your definition, in the sport of boxing apart from Floyd?

What is self explanatory is that you are a complete ****ing moron. Read my previous post.

Anyway, it useless having a discussion with a child. Go get an education. Good night.
Aces is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 10:40 PM   #28
tom22709
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
Khan would KO brook
Meh, i think ur logic is somewhat bollocks, the obvious reasons u give help u somewhat????????????????????

OK

Nah
tom22709 is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #29
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 172

Khan says a lot of crazy shit.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #30
tom22709
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

TEE HEE!!!, ok lets break this shit down.
1.) "someone who's mixed it at the top level like khan" Khan mentions a lot of names during interviews, mayweather, pacquiao, bradley, alexander (none of which he has faced) and then dares to mention c-level maidana in the same sentence as the above to make his bullshit career look more admirable to the less "hardcore" viewer if u will>

2.) "forgetting his last couple of losses".......hmmmm...well you can't reeeeeally do that can you??? as he lost them............to poor opposition...............who he expected to walk thru.........

3.) "world beater" OK, Khans stock is low, Kells stock is high, Khan mentions how poor Kells resume is yet when his gay ***pal Hatton was 29-0 and 26 years old he was entering the ring with the likes of hmmmm Ben Tackie??, Khans logic regarding Kell is mightily flawed as proved above, his utter crap above about Kells resume is pointless and has 0 point to it whatsoever, maybe if King Amir was looked after and nurtured and not rushed into lolstardom he would be undefeated, he would have the world at his feet, he would have the stock and availability to turn down or accept fights with the likes of TB.............................BUT unfortunately not
tom22709 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum