Old 10-21-2012, 04:26 AM   #16
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653
Default Re: ***Who else was disgusted with the Malignaggi-Cano decision?***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spman20999 View Post
That is a great analysis. I question the competence of any scorer who scores the match any wider than three points as well.
118-109 for Cano is a more reasonable score than 114-113 for Paulie. It was Pauls big night.. He's fighting in BK.. he's fighting under the GBP flag.. He's fighting in front of all his friends, even the ****ing announcers and Cano comes in from a far land and beats the dog shit out of Paulie.. If you can't see that than I don't know what to say. Cano out classed, out smashed and even out boxed Pauile... Even the BK fans knew who won.. Shit! What a joke..
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2012, 04:28 AM   #17
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spman20999 View Post
Are you a 37 year old blind whore from Texas? If that is the case then I can understand why you didn't see it as being a close fight. Also, if that is the case then you may be giving yourself too much credit...
Your attempt at being funny was amusing and it gave me a good chuckle.. Nice Try! A for effort.. But a D for the actual joke cawk face!
Old 10-21-2012, 04:43 AM   #18
Prince.
24/7 365
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

I hope the crying part wasn't true Slugger. I agree. Paulie didn't live up to the expectations/promises he made. Quillin fight was highlight for me. Garcia needs to face a live opponent with a beating pulse.
Prince. is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 04:49 AM   #19
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince. View Post
I hope the crying part wasn't true Slugger. I agree. Paulie didn't live up to the expectations/promises he made. Quillin fight was highlight for me. Garcia needs to face a live opponent with a beating pulse.
Yes I did cry a few tears of anger Prince.. I would of won 2700$! I was just soo upset that they robbed him like that.. It was like the time I bet 500$ on Lara against Williams at like 3-1.. I made the right prediction, I layed the cash down and the corrupt sport of boxing "Sucker Punched" me in the nuts man! It's a awful feeling man.. I love boxing but I hate the corruption in the sport..
Old 10-21-2012, 04:55 AM   #20
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Im going to tell the truth... I respect this man more and more after I witness a blatant robbery in boxing! Say what you want about Dana but he doesn't rob fighters like DLH, Bob Arum etc.. He also puts on the best fights! Hey Dana, come take over Boxing man... Revive this great sport!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Old 10-21-2012, 04:55 AM   #21
UnleashtheFURY
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
118-109 for Cano is a more reasonable score than 114-113 for Paulie. It was Pauls big night.. He's fighting in BK.. he's fighting under the GBP flag.. He's fighting in front of all his friends, even the ****ing announcers and Cano comes in from a far land and beats the dog shit out of Paulie.. If you can't see that than I don't know what to say. Cano out classed, out smashed and even out boxed Pauile... Even the BK fans knew who won.. Shit! What a joke..
you're retarded.
UnleashtheFURY is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 04:57 AM   #22
Anaboilc lion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post

i hate it when fcukers lose money and come up on here slagging off the winning fighter
Anaboilc lion is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 05:00 AM   #23
mrtony80
Likes thick chicks
ESB Addict

vCash: 314

I didn't score the fight, but at one point, I thought Cano won three straight rounds, then he got the 10-8 round, then the 12th. So, if Paulie won all the rounds I wasn't paying attention to, then that gives him a 114-113 win. But, like I said, there are seven rounds I didn't score, and this is assuming Paulie won all seven of them, which I won't know until I watch again.
mrtony80 is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 05:01 AM   #24
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaboilc lion View Post

i hate it when fcukers lose money and come up on here slagging off the winning fighter
Paulie won because he was standing after 12 rounds. That's the only reason he won. Re-watch that shit and tell me other wise.. You're probably a drunk retard right now.. Quit slobbering and take your Johnny knows it all candy ass attitude to bed.. ****ing fan boy. Jesus Christ..
Old 10-21-2012, 05:06 AM   #25
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtony80 View Post
I didn't score the fight, but at one point, I thought Cano won three straight rounds, then he got the 10-8 round, then the 12th. So, if Paulie won all the rounds I wasn't paying attention to, then that gives him a 114-113 win. But, like I said, there are seven rounds I didn't score, and this is assuming Paulie won all seven of them, which I won't know until I watch again.
MrTony.. What's up buddy. Paulie won like 3 rounds bro! Even the announcers (The same guys that he was working with for the Canelo card) had him losing. They were looking for every conceivable reason to give Paulie each and every round.. It was laughable! I literally couldn't believe it.. If you don't believe me watch the replay and pay close attention to them. It wasn't right..
Old 10-21-2012, 05:09 AM   #26
Goyourownway
Insanity enthusiast
ESB Senior Member

Location: Challenging you and pushing your body to it's full limit
vCash: 500

Many modern boxing fans have been programmed into believing that body shots shouldn't factor into scoring but that clinches should,so I can understand why some think Malignaggi won.
Goyourownway is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 05:10 AM   #27
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goyourownway View Post
Many modern boxing fans have been programmed into believing that body shots shouldn't factor into scoring but that clinches should,so I can understand why some think Malignaggi won.
People are dumb and gullible.. They get brain washed by the hometown crowd, the judges and the announcers..
Old 10-21-2012, 05:19 AM   #28
Anaboilc lion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

you mad bro ?
Anaboilc lion is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 05:49 AM   #29
HawkFan16
Unshot/In My Prime
ESB Addict

It was the wrong decision for sure. I had it 115-112 Cano or 116-111 Cano at the end.

That said, it wasn't surprising that Cano came out on the wrong end of that call. The judges gave Quillin the N'Jikam fight 115-107. There is no way in hell that Quillin won even 3 rounds of that fight aside from his 3 10-7 rounds. For the record, I had it 8-4 N'Jikam in rounds. He pressed the action, outworked, and outlanded Quillin in virtually every other round. Quillin won that by 113-109 AT BEST. I had it 112-110 for him. The wide scorecards indicated that the plan was for the Brooklyn guys to win from the start.

Malignaggi basically got the win to keep alive the chance of a Hatton rematch (or possibly to give Maidana the WBA belt). He is more marketable than Cano, and figures into GBP's long term plans, so he got the win. It isn't right, but it wasn't the worst decision this year (Rios-Abril and Pacquiao-Bradley were both way worse.)
HawkFan16 is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 05:59 AM   #30
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

I had Malignaggi by a point.
SJS19 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum