boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-22-2012, 12:19 AM   #31
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75
Default Re: "I don't feel anything for him", Geale said "I don't dislike him and I don't like

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Mate, He lives near Campbelltown and Goes for the Wests Tigers, How could I hate anyone like that?
So you love him then? Cause hate is the opposite of love right
TheDuke is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2012, 12:20 AM   #32
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: "I don't feel anything for him", Geale said "I don't dislike him and I don't like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
So you love him then? Cause hate is the opposite of love right

Love him to bits mate, Just love Choc more
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 12:22 AM   #33
Bwgcolman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

All boxers prepare differently and take a different psychological approach into each fight.

Some fighters work themselves up into hating their opponents and use that rage in the ring. Hector Thompson was one of those fighters, I remember him saying he would work himself up to hating his opponent and use that to motivate himself when he fought.

Likewise some fighters are collective and stay indifferent towards their opponent to help them remain focused. Geale is obviously one of these fighters.

Neither style is right or wrong, it's just what works for fighters and as they are both going to fight each other anyway what's the deal.

Mundine feeds off the haters and its worked for him, he's repeatedly said he uses it to feed his desire, so at least he has plenty of fuel.

Anyone on the forum who has any experience fighting or working with fighters should have a basic understanding of human psychology and how no two fighters are the same. This is a perfect example of that
Bwgcolman is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 12:30 AM   #34
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

Quote:
Love him to bits mate, Just love Choc more
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 04:25 AM   #35
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

lol @ the Mundine nuthuggers jumping on Geale for using a fairly common expression to describe his lack of feeling for Mundine - do you guys jump on Mundine for the amount of garbage that comes out of his mouth or do you just let it all slide?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 04:34 AM   #36
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
How can u not like someone, Yet not Dislike them??

The meaning of dislike is to not like?? right?
Indifferent?
Also, do you have special needs?
dealt_with is online now  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 07:26 AM   #37
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

nice post like your work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwgcolman View Post
All boxers prepare differently and take a different psychological approach into each fight.

Some fighters work themselves up into hating their opponents and use that rage in the ring. Hector Thompson was one of those fighters, I remember him saying he would work himself up to hating his opponent and use that to motivate himself when he fought.

Likewise some fighters are collective and stay indifferent towards their opponent to help them remain focused. Geale is obviously one of these fighters.

Neither style is right or wrong, it's just what works for fighters and as they are both going to fight each other anyway what's the deal.

Mundine feeds off the haters and its worked for him, he's repeatedly said he uses it to feed his desire, so at least he has plenty of fuel.

Anyone on the forum who has any experience fighting or working with fighters should have a basic understanding of human psychology and how no two fighters are the same. This is a perfect example of that
Crusher is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum