Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #106
hammerofthor
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

I'm not the biggest green fan. But I highly doubt he is juicing. Look how badly he gassed against Wlod.
Not buying it
hammerofthor is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 09:43 PM   #107
ecto55
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: a little sun-drenched vinyard 3 hours north by nor-west of Sydney, NSW, Australia...
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Ian Thorpe had enormous feet when he was 13.
For a bloke who uses the name 'The Spider', you seem to have a very unhealthy interest in and knowledge of a 13 year old's feet.
ecto55 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 10:15 PM   #108
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecto55 View Post
For a bloke who uses the name 'The Spider', you seem to have a very unhealthy interest in and knowledge of a 13 year old's feet.
If that was an attempt at humour it was a monumental fail
You were the one drawing attention to "a particular swimmer's enormous feet" and trying to connect it to drug taking.The question remains >>>

You are insinuating Ian Thorpe took drugs. When do you think he started taking them?
Old 10-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #109
ecto55
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: a little sun-drenched vinyard 3 hours north by nor-west of Sydney, NSW, Australia...
vCash: 1000

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
If that was an attempt at humour it was a monumental fail
You were the one drawing attention to "a particular swimmer's enormous feet" and trying to connect it to drug taking.The question remains >>>

You are insinuating Ian Thorpe took drugs. When do you think he started taking them?

Hey, do these do 'it' for you????

Which do you like best, spider?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What about...

Oh yeah, look at these one's...

ecto55 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #110
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
Anyone here ever noticed that a particular cyclist, despite having a low single digit fat % has a very fleshy face....HGH bloat anyone?

Some side effects are hard to hide..mabye?

A bit like a particular swimmers enormous feet? "No wait...he was born to swim"!!!!
You seem to know your sht. Are you aware of what causes the eyebrown region to protrude?

@Dawsosj, Is Nigelbro now posting on your behalf? you offer ZERO Explination for the mixture of bottles, susbstance in them and the tape, ill take it your out of your league here and you can gracefully bow out of this conversation

@Thor Some juice, especially weight gaining ones for strength etc, do not really assist endurance or cardio, if anything they will hamper it due to the weight gained in short amount of time, it also increases cholosterole
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 11:03 PM   #111
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by team prettyboy View Post
WHAT IS YOUR
argument

WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW,

'I don't know but I agree' ..
shouldnt you be at school touching yourself under the desk or something.

Tc, no he is not, but what is the point of repeating him when i agree with what he has said, all you have offered are wild accusations and assumptions based on a bit of tape on a bottle and a coloured liquid you don't recognise, i think all liquids and bottles would have been checked before hand as per the regulations, but i am a deluder nut hugging karnt.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 11:09 PM   #112
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Anyone here ever noticed that a particular cyclist, despite having a low single digit fat % has a very fleshy face....HGH bloat anyone?

Some side effects are hard to hide..mabye?

A bit like a particular swimmers enormous feet? "No wait...he was born to swim"!!!!
You've successfully proved you are a clown Ecto

But you insinuated Ian Thorpe took drugs. But are running scared from answering the question of when you thought he started taking them
Old 10-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #113
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Hey, do these do 'it' for you????

Which do you like best, spider?

What about...

Oh yeah, look at these one's...

teke is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #114
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
How's your confusion going
Old 10-23-2012, 11:17 PM   #115
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post

Tc, no he is not, but what is the point of repeating him when i agree with what he has said, all you have offered are wild accusations and assumptions based on a bit of tape on a bottle and a coloured liquid you don't recognise, i think all liquids and bottles would have been checked before hand as per the regulations, but i am a deluder nut hugging karnt.
m8 im sure u think they take tests for every WT fight but fact is THE IBO DO NOT. IBO is shonky as fck, allowed Green to fight RJJ with loaded gloves and also allowed him to fight a brain damaged Paul Briggs when the writing was clearly on the wall, but hey i guess they checked all bottles, what was being poured into them etc cause they are soooo LEGIT and all. Like i said m8, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck etc its most likely a fcking duck. Wouldnt trust the IBO as far as i could kick the cunts and IMO and others he cheated. Even guys like PECKs said the footage looked bad and as far as he was concern Green cheated, many shared the same view. Im not asking you to agree, some counter points to what ive raised would be good but i know its a bit hard for you when you got those rose colourd glasses on all day buddie
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 11:20 PM   #116
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerofthor View Post
I'm not the biggest green fan. But I highly doubt he is juicing. Look how badly he gassed against Wlod.
Not buying it

Dangers of Steroids

Anabolic steroids cause many different types of problems. Some of the more serious or long-lasting side effects are:
  • premature balding or hair loss
  • dizziness
  • mood swings, including anger, aggression, and depression
  • believing things that aren't true (delusion)
  • extreme feelings of mistrust or fear (paranoia)
  • problems sleeping
  • nausea and vomiting
  • trembling
  • high blood pressure that can damage the heart or blood vessels over time
  • aching joints
  • greater chance of injuring muscles and tendons
  • jaundice or yellowing of the skin; liver damage
  • urinary problems
  • shortening of final adult height
  • increased risk of developing heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer

Hmmmm Thinking grown men have a soft part on their skulls. Thinking he was offered a World title shot by Shumenov. It's not looking good.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 11:24 PM   #117
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post

Dangers of Steroids

Anabolic steroids cause many different types of problems. Some of the more serious or long-lasting side effects are:
  • dizziness
  • problems sleeping
  • nausea and vomiting
  • trembling
  • aching joints
  • urinary problems

Hmmmm Thinking grown men have a soft part on their skulls. Thinking he was offered a World title shot by Shumenov. It's not looking good.
teke is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #118
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post

Tc, no he is not, but what is the point of repeating him when i agree with what he has said, all you have offered are wild accusations and assumptions based on a bit of tape on a bottle and a 'I don't know what the PM said, but I agree' you don't recognise, i think all liquids and bottles would have been checked before hand as per the regulations, but i am a deluder nut hugging karnt.
TY has made a point , based on a bit of tape on a bottle . we can see TY'S ..evidence

dawsos.your point is all guess work.SHOW US SOME THING.
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 11:40 PM   #119
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Hey spastic, don't interrupt the adults when they are having a discussion with your usual dribbal, so **** off and go play with a power point, retard. You know **** all about boxing.
mood swings, including anger, aggression, and depression
believing things that aren't true (delusion)
extreme feelings of mistrust or fear (paranoia)
coming from my teacher.who has been reading your posts

my classmates waving......
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 11:45 PM   #120
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post

Dangers of Steroids

• dizziness
  • problems sleeping
  • nausea and vomiting
  • trembling
  • aching joints
  • urinary problems

Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum