Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #16
oibighead
G.O.A.T.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: London
Posts: 6,261
vCash: 75
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
If you take a year and a half off, it is plenty of time to take whatever you like and have it clear your system by the time NSAC post fight test come round.

Thoses gains would be carried into a training camp and have you at a higher level than you would have been.


That is why WADA tested athletes have to have 6 or 9 months back on the testing program before they can compete again.

Floyd doesn't do this.

Are we suppose to believe Floyd took long layoff because he was bored with boxing?
Thing is it wouldnt carry, you would end up overtraining and injuring yourself
oibighead is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 11:18 AM   #17
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,353
vCash: 138
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
If you take a year and a half off, it is plenty of time to take whatever you like and have it clear your system by the time NSAC post fight test come round.

Thoses gains would be carried into a training camp and have you at a higher level than you would have been.


That is why WADA tested athletes have to have 6 or 9 months back on the testing program before they can compete again.

Floyd doesn't do this.

Are we suppose to believe Floyd took long layoff because he was bored with boxing?
Still awaiting the results of Pac's random blood and urine tests.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:27 AM   #18
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
Still awaiting the results of Pac's random blood and urine tests.
The results came back from Mayweather's "balls test"

Seems he has got none.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #19
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by oibighead View Post
Thing is it wouldnt carry, you would end up overtraining and injuring yourself
You don't have to continue to train at a high level.

And we know all through Mayweather retirement and vacations he was always in the gym.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #20
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
Yet Pac doesn't test and he doesn't look suspicious? Get the **** outta here.
NSAC testings on average about every 6 months.

The vast majority of PEDs would be picked up by these tests, Pacquiao could not take them but an inactive fighter like Floyd could.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #21
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,353
vCash: 138
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
The results came back from Mayweather's "balls test"

Seems he has got none.
Typical no response from a pac fan as to why pac won't do thorough testing in the PED age. When hit with hard questions you come back with bullshit.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #22
boxon123
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,205
vCash: 1000
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
Typical no response from a pac fan as to why pac won't do thorough testing in the PED age. When hit with hard questions you come back with bullshit.
Show us one test that Armstrong failed. Even all the frozen samples from years ago are negative.
boxon123 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:37 AM   #23
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
Typical no response from a pac fan as to why pac won't do thorough testing in the PED age. When hit with hard questions you come back with bullshit.
Pacquiao agreed.

Mayweather went on vacation for a year and a half.

Came back said he needed a warm up fight, fought Victor the Quiter Ortriz.

Then demanded all of the PPV money or the fight wouldn't happen.

Went to Jail.

Now is saying he is thinking of retiring again and has lost 15 llbs of muscle, maybe because he wasn't taking his roids.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #24
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,342
vCash: 816
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Pacquiao agreed.

Mayweather went on vacation for a year and a half.

Came back said he needed a warm up fight, fought Victor the Quiter Ortriz.

Then demanded all of the PPV money or the fight wouldn't happen.

Went to Jail.

Now is saying he is thinking of retiring again and has lost 15 llbs of muscle, maybe because he wasn't taking his roids.
Pac never agreed before the Ortiz fight. He still wanted a cutoff
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #25
Thread Stealer
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 18,189
vCash: 1000
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Pacquiao could be on PED's along with tons of other pro athletes. Anyone with common sense and willing to admit the truth know that the entire thing about the drug testing was blown up bc of Manny and his team. The reaction of Manny and his team regarding the testing is the only thing that made them look suspect in my opinion. Not him going up in weight. Hell if you didn't want to do any additional testing just say no from the start.
Pretty much.
Thread Stealer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #26
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,353
vCash: 138
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Pacquiao agreed.

Mayweather went on vacation for a year and a half.

Came back said he needed a warm up fight, fought Victor the Quiter Ortriz.

Then demanded all of the PPV money or the fight wouldn't happen.

Went to Jail.

Now is saying he is thinking of retiring again and has lost 15 llbs of muscle, maybe because he wasn't taking his roids.
Pac didn't agree to shit. PBF agreed to his ridiculous 10 million dollar weight fine PBF wanted random testing they told PBF at first they were cool but when pressed told him to **** off and went to fight Clottey a guy coming off a loss and a guy no one wanted to see him fight. Team Pac and Arum are full of shit and have never wanted this fight and anyone who knows boxing already knows this. PBF is a stylistic nightmare for pac and would embarrass and box circles around his limited and flawed ass and you goddamn know it.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #27
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Pac never agreed before the Ortiz fight. He still wanted a cutoff
What was the latest Floyd has been blood tested for in his fights?
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #28
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,342
vCash: 816
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
What was the latest Floyd has been blood tested for in his fights?
Irrelevant. That's up to the testing Org, not Mayweather.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #29
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
Pac didn't agree to shit. PBF agreed to his ridiculous 10 million dollar weight fine PBF wanted random testing they told PBF at first they were cool but when pressed told him to **** off and went to fight Clottey a guy coming off a loss and a guy no one wanted to see him fight. Team Pac and Arum are full of shit and have never wanted this fight and anyone who knows boxing already knows this. PBF is a stylistic nightmare for pac and would embarrass and box circles around his limited and flawed ass and you goddamn know it.
Floyd shouldn't cheat fighters at the scales then, should he?

Pacquiao agreed Floyd went on vacation.

Now Floyd wants all of the PPV money

And says he is too small now, LOL in 90 days, damn he must have been taking some good roids. too bad he couldn't keep the gains.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:45 AM   #30
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,353
vCash: 138
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
Show us one test that Armstrong failed. Even all the frozen samples from years ago are negative.
Show me one that Mosley failed yet he was caught up in the BALCO scandal. The bottomline is any thorough testing is better than that shit that he does now. There's no reason why anyone who's clean would object to steroid tests in the PED age of sports we now live in.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013