Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #61
oibighead
G.O.A.T.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: London
Posts: 6,261
vCash: 75
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

If Pac was clean, he would of said

Yeh ill take the tests

Mosley (a former cheat) took them because he had nothing to hide
Ortiz took them because he had nothing to hide
Cotto took them because he had nothing to hide

Pac didnt take them for one reason

He had something to hide
oibighead is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #62
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
How would you know? You love pulling shit out of your ass don't u. Who the hell in their right mind like to pay a 400,000 dollar penalty on purpose. If Floyd didn't care to make weight he could've just tell JMM to fight at 147 with no catchweight too bad so sad.
400k is not a lot when you are making 25 mil.

Floyd said in countless interviews that the fight would be at the welterweight limit.

That when he woke up that morning he was 146 lbs so he went for a run went is the steam room got back on the scales and was still 146lbs.

An obvious lie.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #63
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,954
vCash: 90000
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
He never had any intention of making the weight.

Dishonorable cheating $%.

Disgusted by what he did.
Were you disgusted when he beat a drained Cotto or Margo? Quit trying to sound like ur a righteous person.
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #64
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,429
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
400k is not a lot when you are making 25 mil.

Floyd said in countless interviews that the fight would be at the welterweight limit.

That when he woke up that morning he was 146 lbs so he went for a run went is the steam room got back on the scales and was still 146lbs.

An obvious lie.
Question for you.Has Manny every missed weight? Did Manny and his team seem suspect based off their reaction to the testing request? Yes or No
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #65
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
Were you disgusted when he beat a drained Cotto or Margo? Quit trying to sound like ur a righteous person.
Niether of them were drained.

Both agreed to the weight and both had big weight advantages over Pacquiao in the ring.

A man should be true to his word.

Mayweather lied to the face of a great champion like Marquez, disgusting.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #66
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,429
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Niether of them were drained.

Both agreed to the weight and both had big weight advantages over Pacquiao in the ring.

A man should be true to his word.

Mayweather lied to the face of a great champion like Marquez, disgusting.
A man should be true to his wife too but Manny isn't
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #67
oibighead
G.O.A.T.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: London
Posts: 6,261
vCash: 75
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

A clean athlete has no problem proving themselves as clean


A dirty athlete has a problem with proving themselves because they cant
oibighead is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #68
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Question for you.Has Manny every missed weight? Did Manny and his team seem suspect based off their reaction to the testing request? Yes or No
Pacquiao did miss the weight, but not on purpose and tried his hardest to make it and was punished by wearing bigger gloves.

No, not at all, Manny has issues with given blood, like a few boxers do and quite a few people do as well.

Pacquiao has always said he will take any test the commission requests of him and they can take urine tests 24/7 till the day of the fight.

Taken blood weakens you, and would disrupt training and with the way Pacquiao felt about them and his past issues with them they were legitimate concerns.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #69
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,954
vCash: 90000
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Niether of them were drained.

Both agreed to the weight and both had big weight advantages over Pacquiao in the ring.

A man should be true to his word.

Mayweather lied to the face of a great champion like Marquez, disgusting.
True to his word? Just like ur hero claims he is afraid of needles meanwhile he got tattoes all over his body? How about his constant cheating to his wife? or the fact that he held weights in his pockets to compete? Or his constant bickering to have his way in fights? Crying about not able to use his gloves, setting 2 million dollar weight penalties. Explain that for ur hero.
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #70
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
A man should be true to his wife too but Manny isn't
We are not a monogamous species actually.

And very few of us actually are.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #71
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,954
vCash: 90000
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Pacquiao did miss the weight, but not on purpose and tried his hardest to make it and was punished by wearing bigger gloves.

No, not at all, Manny has issues with given blood, like a few boxers do and quite a few people do as well.

Pacquiao has always said he will take any test the commission requests of him and they can take urine tests 24/7 till the day of the fight.

Taken blood weakens you, and would disrupt training and with the way Pacquiao felt about them and his past issues with them they were legitimate concerns.
yea when pac miss weight it is not on purpose but floyd misses he is digusting liar. what a joke.
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #72
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,429
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
We are not a monogamous species actually.

And very few of us actually are.
So you want to judge a man on not being true to his word but excuse a man who claims to be saved who cheated on their wife several times/ Puga is this you?
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #73
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
True to his word? Just like ur hero claims he is afraid of needles meanwhile he got tattoes all over his body? How about his constant cheating to his wife? or the fact that he held weights in his pockets to compete? Or his constant bickering to have his way in fights? Crying about not able to use his gloves, setting 2 million dollar weight penalties. Explain that for ur hero.
He never claimed he is afraid of needles.

The dude was struggling for food wanted to help his starving family, I would give him a pass on that one.

Pacquiao is a reformed character now, at least he doesn't beat and attack his wife.

Choice of gloves are important.

Weight penalties for known cheaters so they don't cheat.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #74
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
So you want to judge a man on not being true to his word but excuse a man who claims to be saved who cheated on their wife several times/ Puga is this you?
I'm not excusing Pacquiao for what he did to his wife, that for him to make up with her.

I'm a boxing fan not a marriage counselor.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #75
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: After Armstrong and other PED findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
yea when pac miss weight it is not on purpose but floyd misses he is digusting liar. what a joke.
That is the case and if you know both cases you will agree too.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013