Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #16
Little Pea
'A' grade boxing fan
East Side Guru

vCash: 806
Default Re: Whats with the Garcia Hate, really??????????

.Same with any hate in here.

Whats with the hate?

People are stupid.
Little Pea is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #17
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjjftw View Post
khan needs to keep his right hand up at all times like nishioka did against donaire lol. Once he neutralises that left hook, theres not much else Garcia can do..
he should avoid flurries and exchanges at all costs because thats where garcia times so wonderfully.. only ever using his right hand once he side steps garcia and can quickly fire a straight right..

so it has to be a very cautious affair
Did you not see Garcia land one of the most vicious straight rights I seen in a long time on el terrible, this is what I mean, people talking out they ass slighting Garcia
sbbigmike is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 01:02 PM   #18
I1T2BOX
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjjftw View Post
khan needs to keep his right hand up at all times like nishioka did against donaire lol. Once he neutralises that left hook, theres not much else Garcia can do..
he should avoid flurries and exchanges at all costs because thats where garcia times so wonderfully.. only ever using his right hand once he side steps garcia and can quickly fire a straight right..

so it has to be a very cautious affair

What do you make of that straight right that had morales walking around the ring like a drunk tijuana cab driver.
I1T2BOX is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #19
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by I1T2BOX View Post
What do you make of that straight right that had morales walking around the ring like a drunk tijuana cab driver.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:35 PM   #20
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbigmike View Post
Why is he getting so much hate all around the internet, I even had people hard down arguing with me that he's ducking Matthysse, and scared of him because he called him a average tough guy. Everything he does seems to get slighted, he's wild and can't box, he has no power, he gets lucky ko's, he hasn't faced a live body, Rios could KO him, Khan was dominating him before the KO

I mean WTF , seriously what's with all the Garcia Hate
On this site everyone hates the guys on top and say they suck and are overrated but yet guys like Rigo, Broner and GGG get praised as gods for doing nothing. Boxing fans are about as retarded as most punch drunk boxers.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 01:36 PM   #21
reed_man02
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1391

Quote:
Originally Posted by I1T2BOX View Post
Nothing, Morales has been shot for years. Garcia needs to fight another contender but he is young, so I wouldn't criticize him yet.

His dad is why I can't be a fan of the guy. His dad is the biggest asshole in boxing, and worse, he doesn't even fight! He talks shit and lets his son do the fighting, what a bitch.
reed_man02 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #22
I1T2BOX
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed_man02 View Post
Nothing, Morales has been shot for years. Garcia needs to fight another contender but he is young, so I wouldn't criticize him yet.

His dad is why I can't be a fan of the guy. His dad is the biggest asshole in boxing, and worse, he doesn't even fight! He talks shit and lets his son do the fighting, what a bitch.
Point is Danny has power in both hands. Angel Garcia does that shit for show, i met him not too long ago and he is a pretty cool cat.
I1T2BOX is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:57 PM   #23
Elite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 143

Honestly I still don`t see what`s so great about him. Two wins and people are thinking he`s amazing. Most are going to keep on hating until he fights someone worth talking about. Until then though, he`s not going to get any respect yet.
Elite is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #24
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Honestly I still don`t see what`s so great about him. Two wins and people are thinking he`s amazing. Most are going to keep on hating until he fights someone worth talking about. Until then though, he`s not going to get any respect yet.
So are you gonna act like Khan wasn't the king of the 140 division and ducked by the likes of Bradley, Morales, and JMM but he's not worthy of being talked about
Old 10-23-2012, 03:24 PM   #25
Elite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
So are you gonna act like Khan wasn't the king of the 140 division and ducked by the likes of Bradley, Morales, and JMM but he's not worthy of being talked about
Ducked...... Marquez is the best one in the division and saying he ducked Khan is pretty funny. Bradley is already an obvious duck and Morales has been done years ago and shouldn`t even have comeback, so how you give him credit for the win is pretty stupid. Khan has been a glass fraud ever since he got ktfo by Prescott, then his lost to PEDerson makes it even worse. Yet you think he was a complete monster in the division.. Still ended up losing the rounds leading up to the tko.
Elite is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #26
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Ducked...... Marquez is the best one in the division and saying he ducked Khan is pretty funny. Bradley is already an obvious duck and Morales has been done years ago and shouldn`t even have comeback, so how you give him credit for the win is pretty stupid. Khan has been a glass fraud ever since he got ktfo by Prescott, then his lost to PEDerson makes it even worse. Yet you think he was a complete monster in the division.. Still ended up losing the rounds leading up to the tko.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The fight was pretty much a go, but JMM fraud ass, claimed Golden Boy was using him as a stepping stone. JMM was scared to take that L

And there is plenty of other links, people is talking out they ass trying to slight Garcia like I said, Khan aint shit all of a sudden

Scust at JMM for fighting bums, then picks on Manny a fighter whose number he has
Old 10-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #27
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

I haven't seen that much hate for him. Some have said not to go overboard w/ this win over Morales, and that's true. Maybe some aren't 100% sold yet, but that's hardly hate. And for the record, I know some idiots ARE talking shit about them, but just ignore them. And find a new word.."Hate" is over used...
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #28
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653

Garcia is a good fighter.. I can't wait to see him fight Lucas, Rios or even Broner when he moves up... All mouth watering match-ups. I also find Danny's dad funny as ****!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #29
Elite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The fight was pretty much a go, but JMM fraud ass, claimed Golden Boy was using him as a stepping stone. JMM was scared to take that L

And there is plenty of other links, people is talking out they ass trying to slight Garcia like I said, Khan aint shit all of a sudden

Scust at JMM for fighting bums, then picks on Manny a fighter whose number he has
Why the hate for Marquez now? Were discussing why the hate for Garcia and I answered what could of been the case in my previous post. You didn`t have to waste your time posting this.
Elite is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:55 PM   #30
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Why the hate for Marquez now? Were discussing why the hate for Garcia and I answered what could of been the case in my previous post. You didn`t have to waste your time posting this.
I respect JMM for his close fights against Manny, but aside from that he's a fraud, and I've stated that many times, truthfully he doesn't deserve p4p status

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum