boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-23-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
PR BOXING
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Where are the idiots who said Dirrell doen't deserve a shot at Froch???

you should be crucifying Yusaf Mack but i don't think i hear you *****ing about Mack deserving anything
PR BOXING is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
Boxalot
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Where are the idiots who said Dirrell doen't deserve a shot at Froch???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR BOXING View Post
you should be crucifying Yusaf Mack but i don't think i hear you *****ing about Mack deserving anything
This is a well deserved 'easy' fight for Froch before a big payday against Bute, you spastic.

Dirrel had his shot, ran like a ***** and stank the place out (i was there). Why would a warrior like Froch who likes to entertain the fans give Dirrell another shot?
Boxalot is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
Maximus
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 505
Default Re: Where are the idiots who said Dirrell doen't deserve a shot at Froch???

Quote:
Froch is coming off one the toughest runs in recent boxing history you ****ing mong He can't fight anyone too good or it would threaten the marketability of the Bute rematch if he loses. Besides, he deserves a soft fight, if you don't count the last Bute fight anyways. . .
Maximus is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxalot View Post
This is a well deserved 'easy' fight for Froch before a big payday against Bute, you spastic.

Dirrel had his shot, ran like a ***** and stank the place out (i was there). Why would a warrior like Froch who likes to entertain the fans give Dirrell another shot?
Yep should take his well deserved home court decision and run even faster than you say Dirrell did.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:22 PM   #5
PR BOXING
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Yep should take his well deserved home court decision and run even faster than you say Dirrell did.
owned!!

Same can be said for Cotto but i don't see him taking a soft fight.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #6
PR BOXING
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Yusaf Mack lost to old Glenn Johnson. This is a waste of time for Froch. I don't like to see my favorite fighters wasting time in this meaningless fights knowing they are over 30 y.o
Old 10-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
ElCep
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Who wants to see that fight?
ElCep is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #8
Boxalot
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Froch won the fight.

You can't come to a respected champions backyard, run, fall on the floor, not throw any punches and expect to win. That was a learning night for Dirrell.
Boxalot is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #9
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

"Is that the announcer man? ... Is that the announcer man? ...."

LOL, I just can't get past Andre "Da'Girl's pussed-out performance against Abraham.
That's the kinda' thing that stays with you for life.
A fighter needs heart, not just skill.

There's a loooooong road back to any shred of respectability, and he's barely walked a few feet of it.

Last edited by Cableaddict; 10-23-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #10
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Froch won the fight.

You can't come to a respected champions backyard, run, fall on the floor, not throw any punches and expect to win. That was a learning night for Dirrell.
Still, round by round scoring if there is no stoppage isn't it?
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #11
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

There are a lot worse fights being made at the minute than froch v Mack. Besides Froch has fought just about everyone and has some big re matches lined up for next year. He needs a keep busy fight against an opponent he can easily beat.
p.Townend is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #12
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644

Quote:

I agree somewhat Dirrell did stink out the place but it was his first big fight and a huge step up in class but it was a close fight and DIrrell showed he can hurt Froch and give Froch and most everyone at 168 with his foot/hand speed and power and he should get a rematch..... but he needs to get in the ring and actually fight a contender or two before getting another shot.

And Mack is no easy fight(in the early rounds at least) expect this to be a good fight early with Froch taking some heavy shots and maybe even getting rattled a little but come the 5th round Mack slows as always and Froch puts it on him and stops him arounds the 7th or 8th.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:28 PM   #13
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

Quote:
owned!!

Same can be said for Cotto but i don't see him taking a soft fight.
*cough* Michael Jennings *cough*

*cough* Yuri Foreman *cough* feather fisted easy title *cough*

*cough* Ricardo Mayorga *cough*
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #14
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

Quote:
Yusaf Mack lost to old Glenn Johnson. This is a waste of time for Froch. I don't like to see my favorite fighters wasting time in this meaningless fights knowing they are over 30 y.o
He already has a meaningful fight set vs Bute. Why sign another one instead of fighting a pretty good fringe contender who gave every fighter he's fought hell from 168 to 175?

You sound like an idiot.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #15
CloudManZ
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 235

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718 View Post
And Mack is no easy fight(in the early rounds at least) expect this to be a good fight early with Froch taking some heavy shots and maybe even getting rattled a little but come the 5th round Mack slows as always and Froch puts it on him and stops him arounds the 7th or 8th.
Typical Mack fight . Yusaf could beat anybody, if he had stamina.
CloudManZ is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum