boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 681
Default You can address all your boxing questions to Leonard Ellerbe, he speaks to anyone!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I've talked to him a couple of times, cool guy. Very insightful man with great knowledge on boxing.

#Money Team
#LEllerbe
#Floyd Mayweather
#Jackie Long
MVC is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: You can address all your boxing questions to Leonard Ellerbe, he speaks to anyone

Good Article. would read again
igor_otsky is online now  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: You can address all your boxing questions to Leonard Ellerbe, he speaks to anyone

i'd rather light my hair on fire and put it out with a frying pan
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP

vCash: 590

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Creepy pic.

Last edited by Hatesrats; 10-24-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #5
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict

you must be ellerbe
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #6
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

Leonard Ellerbe, great insightful man to talk to when it comes to boxing. A great opportunity for us all to learn big things.
MVC is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 10:17 PM   #7
Wegner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

MVC = hilarious troll. Not sure if he's actually a *****, a Pactard acting as a *****, or neither.
Wegner is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #8
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

I think if you want info on Mayweather Promotions, boxing in general. You should talk to him. From his tweets, it seems like he talks to Rafael a lot too. Sick!
MVC is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #9
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegner View Post
MVC = hilarious troll. Not sure if he's actually a *****, a Pactard acting as a *****, or neither.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #10
Slicknick56
Contender
ESB Senior Member

its funny

i actually did talk to him once when mayweather was in nyc when doing his wrestlemania schtick. im no journalist or anything i was selling tickets in times square when i heard mayweather was in the footlocker there. i went in and there was mayweather with 5 huge guys around him who didnt even let me take a picture. anyway, ellerbe was hanging out by a clothes rack so i went up to him and talked to him.

yes he was actually nice and talked without any issue, im sure he was just happy i recognized who HE was but our conversation went something to the affect of:

edit: "so hes getting bigger and bigger now huh?"

"yea hes getting there"

"i think hes going to be as big as de la hoya was, something like the next de la hoya in terms of popularity and stature in the modern realm of sports that we, as a nation, hold so dear to our hearts?"

"he aint no next de la hoya, he the next floyd mayweather"

at least you could say ellerbe has always had huge confidence in mayweather.

but he said it with the tone of a **** sucking ***got who likes to rub mayweathers sweaty chest while biting his lower lips in the corner cause he has nothing else to live for but mayweather because without mayweather he wouldnt be anything more than some bald pedophile looking dude with a pencil mustache and a creepy stare that could give freddy kreuger nightmares of being touched.

anyway
Slicknick56 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 11:36 PM   #11
Nonito Smoak
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 179

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor_otsky View Post
Good Article. would read again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicknick56 View Post
its funny

i actually did talk to him once when mayweather was in nyc when doing his wrestlemania schtick. im no journalist or anything i was selling tickets in times square when i heard mayweather was in the footlocker there. i went in and there was mayweather with 5 huge guys around him who didnt even let me take a picture. anyway, ellerbe was hanging out by a clothes rack so i went up to him and talked to him.

yes he was actually nice and talked without any issue, im sure he was just happy i recognized who HE was but our conversation went something to the affect of:

"yea hes getting there"

"i think hes going to be as big as de la hoya was, something like the next de la hoya in terms of popularity and stature in the modern realm of sports that we, as a nation, hold so dear to our hearts?"

but he said it with the tone of a **** sucking ***got who likes to rub mayweathers sweaty chest while biting his lower lips in the corner cause he has nothing else to live for but mayweather because without mayweather he wouldnt be anything more than some bald pedophile looking dude with a pencil mustache and a creepy stare that could give freddy kreuger nightmares of being touched.

anyway
Hahaha
Nonito Smoak is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 12:12 AM   #12
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

Leonards a pretty sporty/fun game to be around, I also met him b4 at Vegas at a local strip last yr 3 days b4 Ortiz/May. It was really short, a hi Leonard and bye Leonard. But w/e he seems like a nice dude.

I was wearing a Money Team shirt, so he gave me a smile
MVC is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 12:13 AM   #13
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 412

Quote:
its funny

"yea hes getting there"

anyway
Lmao wtf!
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 01:22 AM   #14
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

If you guys have Q's about Mayweather Promotions, Mayweather, or Leonard himself, don't hesitate to ask him.
MVC is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 03:55 AM   #15
Post Box
I'm back too, bitches
East Side Guru

Quote:
its funny

"yea hes getting there"

anyway
Haha, I like this guy.
Post Box is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum