Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #61
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 681
Default Re: Leonard Ellerbe should be a replacement @ HBO, I could see him being very articul

I think Leonard knows enough to be a great caster, it would be nice to hear him commentate some matches
MVC is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #62
Wegner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Leonard Ellerbe should be a replacement @ HBO, I could see him being very articul

Wegner is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #63
alex-boxer42
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Articulate? Just watched second interview, hes stuttering and saying um in between each bullshit sentence he says. He doesn't say anything intelligent.

You should be banned for even coming up with an idea this stupid in midst of a great legend passing.

Ellerbe DKSAB. This sounds like some sort of inferioriity complex "He's black, he's proffesional, he can present himself in a articulate manner, I think he should get the job"

alex-boxer42 is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 03:48 PM   #64
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
I think it'd be a good change. Leonards always been very articulate and very passionate about his work. I wanna see him commentate matches.

RIP Steward, what a shame :(. Condolences to his family.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You're a ****in noob...end thread.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 03:50 PM   #65
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislove12 View Post
People are getting defensive. i hope you learned your lesson MVC... next time you have an opinion and you are planning to present it in a well stractured formate... just dont. You'll be better off being disrespectful on this site like 95% of all other troll memebers who start a thread "glass jaw fraud" or something along those lines... people will be able to relate to you more.
He's a troll...nothing but a Floyd fanatic. If you want to kiss MVC's ass, go meet up with him. Just going to assume you miss all his other pointless threads...
Old 10-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #66
simonrichardafc

Here's a good response: he'll be shit because he's a complete and utter snake and won't be able to bullshit his way through like he does when being asked questions about Floyd. Plus, he don't know shit about boxing.

Bernstein for me, best commentator out there
simonrichardafc is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #67
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP

vCash: 107

I was thinking the other Leonard.
elchivito is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #68
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

That punk aint shit before he met floyd.He was floyds iceman & kissed his ass & who know what else to get where he is today.Biased punk who lives for floyd and him only.Nice joke though lol this made my day.No boxing background/knowledge & a lame.He should be thankful he knows floyd cause nobody would know who he is & he'd be a bum on the strip picking cans & begging for change.
Box702 is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #69
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

Leonard definitely knows a lot more about boxing than ALL of us combined, and has a great resume to his name

16-17 years in the boxing game
A great advisor
CEO Of Mayweather Promotions
A second assist to the p4p champion Floyd Mayweather Jr
Great boxing knowledge
Has been around Floyd's camp for many years and helps Floyd train. Holds the heavy bag, helps Floyd with sit ups, neck training.
And has more money than all of us combined as well
Professional and professionally looking

People just love to hate on a SUCCESSFUL black men with lots of money. That's what Ellerbe is.
MVC is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #70
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
Leonard conducts himself in a professional manner. I'm sure if he were to undertake the role of HBO commentator, he'd do it in an acceptable manner.

I really think this man, with his passion can do very well.
Are you allover this guy's nuts because you think, by proxy, it brings you closer to Floyd's?
gobblock is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 05:04 PM   #71
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobblock View Post
Are you allover this guy's nuts because you think, by proxy, it brings you closer to Floyd's?
I've worked a part time job at Mayweather Promotions last summer. Leonard and Floyd are cool irl.

Leonard/Floyd definitely deserves a HOF spot.
MVC is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 05:04 PM   #72
VG_Addict
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1807

What about George Foreman?
VG_Addict is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #73
Slothrop
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
This ain't a dick sucking contest.
Slothrop is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #74
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

this might be a good idea remember Leonard was head trainer when Roger went to jail
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #75
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
this might be a good idea remember Leonard was head trainer when Roger went to jail
You're so naive it's embaressing. At that point in his career, Floyd can fight w/o Roger and not miss a beat. Holding mitts doesn't mean he trains shit. you and MVC are two of the dumbest ****ers here.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum