Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Next HW champ?
Pulev 4 21.05%
Povetkin 1 5.26%
Glaskov 2 10.53%
Price 6 31.58%
Fury 4 21.05%
Wilder 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2013, 01:32 AM   #1
Regeza
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 717
vCash: 327
Default Next undisputed HW champ?

Pulev
Povetkin
Glaskov
Price
Fury
Wilder
Regeza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2013, 01:32 AM   #2
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 6,492
vCash: 412
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

Wilder /end thread
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:32 AM   #3
Nay_Sayer
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5,368
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

Jennings...
Nay_Sayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:34 AM   #4
Victory
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 78
vCash: 500
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regeza View Post
Pulev
Povetkin
Glaskov
Price
Fury
Wilder
Either Klitschko destroys all of them.
Victory is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:35 AM   #5
Regeza
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 717
vCash: 327
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
Either Klitschko destroys all of them.
How long will the K be around?
Regeza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:36 AM   #6
Nonito Smoak
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington State, USA
Posts: 15,135
vCash: 250
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

Povetkin is the most proven, by a country mile. Jennings and Glazkov may have the best "skills." Pulev just wins and seems durable. Price may be the best head to head. Hmmmm...

Of the list, I'll go with Fury. Young enough and a big enough fan base and draw. Plus he's got a relevant fight scheduled now with Cunningham.

Wilder = no, just no...
Nonito Smoak is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:36 AM   #7
Victory
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 78
vCash: 500
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by |A|C|S| View Post
Wilder /end thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
Jennings...


Either Klitschko destroys Wilder and Jennings at the same time.

Wilder, Jennings and HBO hypejob Mitchell are all overhyped american bums.
Victory is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:37 AM   #8
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,299
vCash: 773
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

Wow things look bleak if that's the list..
Theron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:39 AM   #9
Regeza
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 717
vCash: 327
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonito Smoak View Post
Povetkin is the most proven, by a country mile. Jennings and Glazkov may have the best "skills." Pulev just wins and seems durable. Price may be the best head to head. Hmmmm...

Of the list, I'll go with Fury. Young enough and a big enough fan base and draw. Plus he's got a relevant fight scheduled now with Cunningham.

Wilder = no, just no...
Jennings slipped my mind. I will try to add him.
Regeza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:40 AM   #10
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 24,688
vCash: 5526
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

None of the above.

There won't be a undisputed champ for a long, long time... All of those guys have a chance of getting a belt and at most 2, but that's it.
There won't be long reigning champs either
Robney is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:40 AM   #11
Sugar Nick
He's A Good Boy
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Island,New York
Posts: 1,208
vCash: 75
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

What about Malik Scott who is about to murder Glazkov on Saturday?

Late TKO.
Sugar Nick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:42 AM   #12
Regeza
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 717
vCash: 327
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Nick View Post
What about Malik Scott who is about to murder Glazkov on Saturday?

Late TKO.
I seriously doubt that. But you never know.
Regeza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:46 AM   #13
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 35,710
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

America was claiming that Seth Mitchell was going to beat either Klitschko by easy knockout......................HBO's hyped up boxer. Wilder could not compete with Vlad in sparring at all, it was sad. Vitali or Vlad would knock Wilder out, I am sure of that........................Jennings would be an interesting fight for a couple rounds, then he would get knocked out. Fury, Price, not read, Pulev not ready, Boytsov has had injuries and been stopped by Universum from fightings, but he is awesome. Klitschkos will stay on top until they retire, unless they fight in their 70's! LOL!
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #14
Sweet-D-Willy
Tha Realest
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: L.A.
Posts: 4,209
vCash: 500
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post


Either Klitschko destroys Wilder and Jennings at the same time.

Wilder, Jennings and HBO hypejob Mitchell are all overhyped american bums.
vlad23
Sweet-D-Willy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:50 AM   #15
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,299
vCash: 773
Default Re: Next undisputed HW champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
America was claiming that Seth Mitchell was going to beat either Klitschko by easy knockout......................HBO's hyped up boxer. Wilder could not compete with Vlad in sparring at all, it was sad. Vitali or Vlad would knock Wilder out, I am sure of that........................Jennings would be an interesting fight for a couple rounds, then he would get knocked out. Fury, Price, not read, Pulev not ready, Boytsov has had injuries and been stopped by Universum from fightings, but he is awesome. Klitschkos will stay on top until they retire, unless they fight in their 70's! LOL!
I was wondering how the sparring sessions went, know anything else about what happened?
Theron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013