Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-29-2012, 05:40 AM   #61
mishima
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

is Khan trying to get iron jawed offspring?
mishima is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2012, 06:02 AM   #62
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

sadly this is most modern relationships.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 06:11 AM   #63
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

As if those girls didn't know he was already engaged or is with someone. His relationship with that Faryal has been plastered all over the papers in the past year or so. They knew what they were doing and got the attention they wanted. Khan's fault for giving it to them.

Last edited by Uncle Rico; 10-29-2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: grammar
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 06:32 AM   #64
Moe
Journeyman

khan still will be protrayed as this muslim "rolemodel"

he himself plays to this by acting religions, showing photo's of him at the mosque, Umrah etc.

and then he actually wonders why people don't like him.

Being a hypocrite is the worst thing you can be;- and khan has it plastered all over his face.
Moe is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 06:44 AM   #65
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I don't like Khan either but iv gotta laugh at some of you wankers pretending you wouldn't have been happy to shag either bird on holiday or at home.

99% of us have all done a lot worse. A LOT worse. I can't give anyone shit for getting his end away. These birds by the way are just a pair of slags that's obvious.
oli is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 06:47 AM   #66
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe View Post
khan still will be protrayed as this muslim "rolemodel"

he himself plays to this by acting religions, showing photo's of him at the mosque, Umrah etc.

and then he actually wonders why people don't like him.

Being a hypocrite is the worst thing you can be;- and khan has it plastered all over his face.
To be fair, Khan himself has never claimed to be a 'Muslim rolemodel'. That status was thrusted upon him as soon as he became famous. Kid was only 17 and was being branded as the face of an entire religious group.

Sure, he'll post things like "Jummah Mubarak" or that he's just finished his prayers or whatever, but mostly he's just twittering - giving his followers status updates. He's hardly screaming "I'm a Muslim rolemodel, look to me!". Just because he's imperfect -- like the rest of us -- it doesn't mean he should crawl into a shadow when carrying out his religious activities.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 07:29 AM   #67
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 07:38 AM   #68
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post

Butterface.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #69
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
As if those girls didn't know he was already engaged or is with someone. His relationship with that Faryal has been plastered all over the papers in the past year or so. They knew what they were doing and got the attention they wanted. Khan's fault for giving it to them.
disagree with this. doubt most people know he is engaged.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #70
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 3166

he went to mosque and got a vision telling him to bang the infidel and infiltrate that westeren culture to gain an iron jaw
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 07:42 AM   #71
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

Quote:
To be fair, Khan himself has never claimed to be a 'Muslim rolemodel'. That status was thrusted upon him as soon as he became famous. Kid was only 17 and was being branded as the face of an entire religious group.

Sure, he'll post things like "Jummah Mubarak" or that he's just finished his prayers or whatever, but mostly he's just twittering - giving his followers status updates. He's hardly screaming "I'm a Muslim rolemodel, look to me!". Just because he's imperfect -- like the rest of us -- it doesn't mean he should crawl into a shadow when carrying out his religious activities.
I agree.

Khan was a boy when he entered the spotlight and needed educating as to how to handle public life - in all honesty he still does.

I suppose that's the price of being a highly paid young athlete, you lose your right to a relatively anonymous life.

If you want the trappings of success - the money, the cars etc, your privacy is restricted to what's inside your head.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 07:59 AM   #72
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Man got to eat.
T.C.W is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 08:05 AM   #73
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
disagree with this. doubt most people know he is engaged.
I doubt they gave a ****. Don't listen to bitches they talk shit
oli is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #74
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli View Post
I doubt they gave a ****. Don't listen to bitches they talk shit
to be fair when i was 21 I has an affair with a married woman with a kid. regret it now looking back as she is divorced, but at the time i was just thinking i wanted to get my end away.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 09:32 AM   #75
Moe
Journeyman

Quote:

Him and his PR team have contributed towards this muslim "rolemodel."

I agree it was sort of thrusted upon him but he has tried to "play" the part.

He is doing himself mo favours, that you cannot deny.

He has posted pics of him performing Umrah, forwards newspaper articles such as Lucy Heather

I mean look at his website;-

"Umrah Pilgrimage"

• [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Umrah Pilgrimage

I've just completed my Umrah pilgrimage to Mecca and what an experience it was! I've been twice before for the Umrah but every time you go back it's even more special. I hope I am one day lucky enough to go for the Hajj. For those who don't know, the Umrah is the smaller pilgrimage and can be made at any time during the year, whereas Hajj only takes place once a year and every Muslim who is physically able and can afford it is required to do this at least once in their lifetime."

The guy and his PR team are playing into the whole Muslim thing.

For someone to go on Umrah and then the shit he does whilst preaching is disgusiting.

Im no angel and dont really care what Khan gets up to but i hate it how he makes his money on the back of Islam whilst all the time holding two fingers below the table.

hypocrites are the worst kind of people and Khan is a huge one.
Moe is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum