Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-29-2012, 09:52 AM   #76
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe View Post
Him and his PR team have contributed towards this muslim "rolemodel."

I agree it was sort of thrusted upon him but he has tried to "play" the part.

He is doing himself mo favours, that you cannot deny.

He has posted pics of him performing Umrah, forwards newspaper articles such as Lucy Heather

I mean look at his website;-

"Umrah Pilgrimage"

• [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Umrah Pilgrimage

I've just completed my Umrah pilgrimage to Mecca and what an experience it was! I've been twice before for the Umrah but every time you go back it's even more special. I hope I am one day lucky enough to go for the Hajj. For those who don't know, the Umrah is the smaller pilgrimage and can be made at any time during the year, whereas Hajj only takes place once a year and every Muslim who is physically able and can afford it is required to do this at least once in their lifetime."

The guy and his PR team are playing into the whole Muslim thing.

For someone to go on Umrah and then the shit he does whilst preaching is disgusiting.

Im no angel and dont really care what Khan gets up to but i hate it how he makes his money on the back of Islam whilst all the time holding two fingers below the table.

hypocrites are the worst kind of people and Khan is a huge one.
That's me told.

Can't argue with that.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 10:04 AM   #77
Floyd-Joy-Sr
Former fighter/poet

vCash: 500
Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

a mere khan? a mere khan? not that fool again.
Floyd-Joy-Sr is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #78
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

Quote:
Him and his PR team have contributed towards this muslim "rolemodel."

I agree it was sort of thrusted upon him but he has tried to "play" the part.

He is doing himself mo favours, that you cannot deny.

He has posted pics of him performing Umrah, forwards newspaper articles such as Lucy Heather

I mean look at his website;-

"Umrah Pilgrimage"

• [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Umrah Pilgrimage

I've just completed my Umrah pilgrimage to Mecca and what an experience it was! I've been twice before for the Umrah but every time you go back it's even more special. I hope I am one day lucky enough to go for the Hajj. For those who don't know, the Umrah is the smaller pilgrimage and can be made at any time during the year, whereas Hajj only takes place once a year and every Muslim who is physically able and can afford it is required to do this at least once in their lifetime."

The guy and his PR team are playing into the whole Muslim thing.

For someone to go on Umrah and then the shit he does whilst preaching is disgusiting.

Im no angel and dont really care what Khan gets up to but i hate it how he makes his money on the back of Islam whilst all the time holding two fingers below the table.

hypocrites are the worst kind of people and Khan is a huge one.
I don't think "he makes money his money on the back of Islam". Far from it, I reckon it costs him paying fans in the western world, stupid publicity move. It may get him leagues of fans in South Asia and possibly the Middle East, but they aren't excatly boxing hotbeds were that snap up PPV.

His entourage should dump the cultural religious stuff and leave religion as a personal issue not a very public one where it can be barrier to acceptance.
boranbkk is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #79
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishwarrior View Post
he went to mosque and got a vision telling him to bang the infidel and infiltrate that westeren culture to gain an iron jaw
its a pity he ended up bedding 2 brits, since were known through boxing history to be the biggest exporter of glass jaws,
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 10:32 AM   #80
Moe
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by boranbkk View Post
I don't think "he makes money his money on the back of Islam". Far from it, I reckon it costs him paying fans in the western world, stupid publicity move. It may get him leagues of fans in South Asia and possibly the Middle East, but they aren't excatly boxing hotbeds were that snap up PPV.

His entourage should dump the cultural religious stuff and leave religion as a personal issue not a very public one where it can be barrier to acceptance.
How is it a barrier to acceptance? Had he been a female Muslim covered up in a burka or had a great big beard wearing a salwal kameez then maybe you would have a point. Yes to a certain extent you are right but it's a very small %.

Maybe "back of Islam" is exaggerated but the underlying point remains valid.
Moe is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #81
LeadLeftHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Sure Khan may believe in his faith but that does not make him religious. Just going to Friday prayers or wishing Eid Mubarak does not make him religious either. If that were the criteria then any man going to Church on a Sunday and wishing Merry Christmas would make him religious as well.

People are making a huge deal about this faith. At the end of the day he is a young man with money and a lot of temptation. You could accuse him of hypocrisy if he was claiming to lead a certain lifestyle or was trying proselytize his faith. You never hear him thanking Allah after his fight, unlike Holyfield who used to preach his belief in Jesus after fights in interviews while sleeping around and fathering children out of wed lock with different women.
LeadLeftHook is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 11:55 AM   #82
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

Its funny seeing all these pissed off white people on this thread showing off their true colors seriously he banged 2 slappers whats your problem. To those of you who say they can do better come and prove it upload the pictures. nob heads
Old 10-29-2012, 11:57 AM   #83
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
to be fair when i was 21 I has an affair with a married woman with a kid. regret it now looking back as she is divorced, but at the time i was just thinking i wanted to get my end away.
I did that too with a married woman who was 38 but that's another story

The point is...these bitches who Khan ****ed are talking out their arses. They just saw status and signs and thought 'this is great yes il happily suck this celebrity's cawk il look cool to all my friends'. They couldnt give a rats arse about Amir's bird they wouldn't have even asked and it defo wouldn't have stopped them. They are talking shit to look less of a whore in the papers.
oli is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #84
LeadLeftHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
How is it a barrier to acceptance? Had he been a female Muslim covered up in a burka or had a great big beard wearing a salwal kameez then maybe you would have a point. Yes to a certain extent you are right but it's a very small %.

Maybe "back of Islam" is exaggerated but the underlying point remains valid.
Burka is not Islamic. It is a traditional wear worn by Arabs even before Islam. Sadly, Muslims don't know anything about Islam.
LeadLeftHook is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 12:04 PM   #85
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONSENSE2002 View Post
Its funny seeing all these pissed off white people on this thread showing off their true colors seriously he banged 2 slappers whats your problem. To those of you who say they can do better come and prove it upload the pictures. nob heads
The issue is just that he's a hypocrite. As are many people and yes if you spout about your religion and how important it is but then do shit like cheat on your fiancee and get drunk you deserve to catch flak.

I'm sure as **** not pissed off, as I don't know his bird and frankly I don't care, but he is a hypocrite and deserves to be criticised for it. I personally would never cheat on a girlfriend. As for doing better...of course I ****ing can and do. I've also done worse, so it's not really the issue.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 12:10 PM   #86
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

i dont approve of the guys behavior but this shouldn't come as a surprise as this type of behavior is common in brit-p-akistani culture, Young lads, who give you the impression their pious muslims but smoke weed, drink, fornicate etc,
Old 10-29-2012, 12:13 PM   #87
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

what annoys me is that people cant give him a break even on a religious holiday, if a *** story broke out During christmas about hatton cheating on his woman with some skank from manchester i'm sure there be massive condemnation and heartbreak amongst his fans on the brit forum.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #88
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Oh piss off, IHAVENOSENSE2002. Your new persona ain't fooling anybody. Whatever the **** you are, and the games/agenda you've got, just take it with you elsewhere and kill yourself.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #89
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

Quote:
How is it a barrier to acceptance?.
Because it stress minor differences as oppossed to universal similarites between poeple. It flies in the face of interbeing.
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #90
Moe
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by boranbkk View Post
Because it stress minor differences as oppossed to universal similarites between poeple. It flies in the face of interbeing.
wrong on so many levels.

well maybe if you are a nazi, bnp or edl moron
Moe is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum