Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #91
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
He's a millionaire in his 20s & can only pull twice in Marbella, neither of them a stunner

"we tried to pull Katie Price, but she didn't want none. We offered her out but she ducked us. We even offered her half a mil for a blow job but she wanted silly money and priced herself out. To be honest, we know these two birds were not on my level, but what can we do? we put in a good performance. My uncle Saff, Saj and the whole team were supporting me, giving me advice, telling me to make full use of my reach. I could hear them screaming "put your rubber on, put your rubber on and cover up" but you know me, like Oscar and Richard said, I've got too much balls for my own good, so I went bareback. That's me, you know I like to please my fans. ummm yeah my legs did give way at one point but you know you have to expect that sometimes. people always question my jaw but I went down on the blonde for 2 hours straight so you know I think I've prooooved people wrong. I wasn't able to finish her off but you know at this level it's not always easy. We still put in a good performance and we're gonna go back to the drawing board and see what things we can improve from that performance "
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #92
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81
Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

Amir had a bad ***ual experience with Katie Price after her gusset swollowed his head, put him right off.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2012, 04:38 PM   #93
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe View Post
wrong on so many levels.

well maybe if you are a nazi, bnp or edl moron
Well I'm none of those, far from it.

Having chosen to live outside my own country, continent, and culture for half of my life I've found keeping your own cultural hang-ups, habits and religious ideas close to your chest helps you integrate and be gently absorbed and welcomed into your surroundings.

It's all about interbeing, so stressing your similarities and dependencies not your differences. Culture adhered to outside of its original setting is more of a hindrance than a help, it holds you back nothing but sentimental baggage, a negative attachment.

Just my view....
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 06:25 AM   #94
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Bitta business Amir?

How much then luv?

2.99 please come again!

Goodness gracious me!
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 06:50 AM   #95
Moe
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by boranbkk View Post
Well I'm none of those, far from it.

Having chosen to live outside my own country, continent, and culture for half of my life I've found keeping your own cultural hang-ups, habits and religious ideas close to your chest helps you integrate and be gently absorbed and welcomed into your surroundings.

It's all about interbeing, so stressing your similarities and dependencies not your differences. Culture adhered to outside of its original setting is more of a hindrance than a help, it holds you back nothing but sentimental baggage, a negative attachment.

Just my view....
hmm UKIP then? seem are against the concept of multiculturism or at the very least has failed.

Does it help if you mirror your enviroment? sure it can do. But to say it would have an adverse effect is only partially right.

Only in the eyes of those who discriminate can mirroring help to blend it;- but the very fact that they discriminate in the first place says something about their character & no amount of blending in will help.

The rest of the public will not really care in the first place;- reservations? possibly.
Moe is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 03:55 PM   #96
Big Bang
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Amir Khan is a laughing stock and on the same path as Audley.
Big Bang is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #97
Moe
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bang View Post
Dont be ridiculous.

Khan has achieved already more then 95% of boxers worldwide

2 time world champion. Involved in foty
Moe is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #98
Check_Hook
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bang View Post
Behave
Check_Hook is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #99
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Bitta business Amir?

How much then luv?

2.99 please come again!

Goodness gracious me!
that wasn't funny you stupid retard
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #100
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe View Post
Dont be ridiculous.

Khan has achieved already more then 95% of boxers worldwide

2 time world champion. Involved in foty

unifying 2 belts makes you a 2 time champ now ?

Holyfield is a 3 time cruiser champ is he ?

He's an 8 time HW champ also ?

thats not how it works!!

Khan was world champ , a great feat but he's been found out now.
doylexxx is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #101
lost
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
"we tried to pull Katie Price, but she didn't want none. We offered her out but she ducked us. We even offered her half a mil for a blow job but she wanted silly money and priced herself out. To be honest, we know these two birds were not on my level, but what can we do? we put in a good performance. My uncle Saff, Saj and the whole team were supporting me, giving me advice, telling me to make full use of my reach. I could hear them screaming "put your rubber on, put your rubber on and cover up" but you know me, like Oscar and Richard said, I've got too much balls for my own good, so I went bareback. That's me, you know I like to please my fans. ummm yeah my legs did give way at one point but you know you have to expect that sometimes. people always question my jaw but I went down on the blonde for 2 hours straight so you know I think I've prooooved people wrong. I wasn't able to finish her off but you know at this level it's not always easy. We still put in a good performance and we're gonna go back to the drawing board and see what things we can improve from that performance "
lost is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 06:37 PM   #102
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #103
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
unifying 2 belts makes you a 2 time champ now ?

Holyfield is a 3 time cruiser champ is he ?

He's an 8 time HW champ also ?

thats not how it works!!

Khan was world champ , a great feat but he's been found out now.
Found out? **** we have high standards!

Froch has been "found out" twice by your standards.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #104
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post
The issue is just that he's a hypocrite. As are many people and yes if you spout about your religion and how important it is but then do shit like cheat on your fiancee and get drunk you deserve to catch flak.

I'm sure as **** not pissed off, as I don't know his bird and frankly I don't care, but he is a hypocrite and deserves to be criticised for it. I personally would never cheat on a girlfriend. As for doing better...of course I ****ing can and do. I've also done worse, so it's not really the issue.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #105
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Found out? **** we have high standards!

Froch has been "found out" twice by your standards.
Khan has been exposed at the top level,

defense non existance,

no inside game,

At the top level guys know how to beat him and he has been brutally destroyed at every weight class he has fought in

he hasnt won a fight in well over a year, he has been knocked down a good few pegs whether you like it or not.
doylexxx is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum